It's going to be stagggering: Epstein associates prepare for worse as massive document dump imminent

We know that Trump unfriended and barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago as soon as he learned that Jeff was doing this.

We know that Bill took at least 26 trips to Lolita Island and that the smartest woman ever, HRC, found someone to file a totally frivolous lawsuit against Trump alleging that Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted her when she was 13.The lawsuit so devoid of substance that not even Gloria Alred or Avanetti would take it!

What will Bill say, "Sure I had sex with them, but like oral sex it doesn't count because they were under 18. In fact oral sex with a 16 year old girl should definitely not count at all" ??

I fucking warned you Commie democrats that you would rue the day you went after Trump like this. You should have just STFU

Who cares about Bill Clinton. That's the past. Trump was buddies with this guy. He heaped praise on him. This story just illustrates what a bad judge of character Trump is.

As quoted in Trump on Clinton in 2008: ‘She’d make a good president’

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

Watch President Trump and Epstein ogle cheerleaders at Mar-a-Lago bash

Watch Trump and Epstein ogling young women at Mara Lago

Lol
Trump kicked him out of his resort 15 years ago, You silly little fucker.

Epstein is best buddies with slick Willey and they were best buddies while he was president and both directly involved in sex trafficking.

You fucking retard...

So was Trump. Best buddies with Bill and Epstein.

I can quote him heaping praise on both of them. So why would you vote for Trump if he was buddies with Bill?

Trump was not in office while he was acting that way, slick Willy was.
And that’s what the Clinton global initiative is all about… Sex trafficking

YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR.

We know that Trump unfriended and barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago as soon as he learned that Jeff was doing this.

We know that Bill took at least 26 trips to Lolita Island and that the smartest woman ever, HRC, found someone to file a totally frivolous lawsuit against Trump alleging that Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted her when she was 13.The lawsuit so devoid of substance that not even Gloria Alred or Avanetti would take it!

What will Bill say, "Sure I had sex with them, but like oral sex it doesn't count because they were under 18. In fact oral sex with a 16 year old girl should definitely not count at all" ??

I fucking warned you Commie democrats that you would rue the day you went after Trump like this. You should have just STFU

Who cares about Bill Clinton. That's the past. Trump was buddies with this guy. He heaped praise on him. This story just illustrates what a bad judge of character Trump is.

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

Lol

Epstein is best buddies with slick Willey and they were best buddies while he was president and both directly involved in sex trafficking.

You fucking retard...

I can quote him heaping praise on both of them. So why would you vote for Trump if he was buddies with Bill?

It doesn't matter if he was in office or not. RAPING CHILDREN IS FROWNED UPON. BIGLY!

Agree. Bring the pedophiles all down, no matter which party. Put them all on trial and if convicted punish them to the limit of the law. I'll bring the popcorn so we can watch the trials.
You know the two times we know of that trump paid women to keep quiet? Tip of the iceberg
I'm sure there is no shortage of spurned gold-digging bimbos who tried to extort money from Trump.
Cheeto Jesus can do no wrong!
IF fat donnie is named, you and I know that....suddenly....having sex with underaged girls will not be a big deal.
There isn't a chance in hell of that. Trump probably pushed for this case to be prosecuted.

Lol

You fucking retard...

Is this the latest talking point? The Clintons are sex traffickers??? Jeez the shit coming out about Trump must be devastating if you Russian trolls are sinking this low.

You know the two times we know of that trump paid women to keep quiet? Tip of the iceberg
I'm sure there is no shortage of spurned gold-digging bimbos who tried to extort money from Trump.
IF fat donnie is named, you and I know that....suddenly....having sex with underaged girls will not be a big deal.
There isn't a chance in hell of that. Trump probably pushed for this case to be prosecuted.
What did he do wrong, shit for brains?

"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

"As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile."

She was || this close to being POTUS. Can you fucking imagine?

Considering you elected Trump, who admits to walking into the Miss Teenage America dressing room to look at naked children, we have no need to imagine.
Liar.
Miss America. Not Miss Teenage America.

I love when you call me liar without bothering to google first:

Trump bragged that he walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants

"According to interviews BuzzFeed News conducted with former Miss Teen USA contestants, Trump did just that in 1997. Four women who were competing in the pageant that year — including one who was 15 at the time — recalled that Trump walked into the dressing area while they were changing."

The article goes on to say:

Another called it “really shocking,” saying, “We were all naked.”

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” Mariah Billado, former Miss Vermont Teen USA, said.

Billado remembered Trump saying something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.” Another who was 17 at the time recalled that it seemed Trump felt “it was his given right… because he owned the pageant.”

Because I know you don't like Think Progress:

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

Miss USA Contestant: Donald Trump Walked in on Naked Women in Dressing Room

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

HERE'S A CLUE. BEFORE CALLING SOMEONE A LIAR AND MAKING A TOTAL FOOL OF YOURSELF. USE GOOGLE. 65,000 RESULTS FOR THIS SEARCH IN UNDER 1 SECOND

trump walked in on miss teenage america - Google Search
Number one, female reporters sued the NFL to be able to enter locker rooms after games. Seems women can stick a mic in the face of a naked player because it's their right., but men can't enter women's locker rooms.
Number two, Trump was in charge of the pageant, so it was his responsibility to make sure it ran smoothly. One of his duties was directing the dressing rooms. Addressing important questions by contestants. This goes without saying. The only reason it became an issue was because Trump was president.
Number Three, It seems to be a matter of opinion, not fact. Especially since your source is THINKPROGESS, Hillary and Soros' bullshit site. He said he sometimes entered the Miss USA dressing rooms but I think this story of his peeking at underage girls in the teen pageant is made up....as much of the reporting in the media is.

Male reporters were broadcasting interviews from team dressing rooms. Female reporters were barred, putting them at a competitive disadvantage. The women sued for the same rights as their male co-workers. The courts ruled in their favour. The league COULD have banned all reporters from the dressing room, or provided an interview room. The league, and the players union had the right to object to letting the women in.

No reporters of either sex is allowed into beauty pageant dressing rooms, so this is a false equivalency. The children, and their guardians had no opportunity to object to Trump walking in on their daughters. There was absolutely no necessity for Trump to personally go into the dressing, and he could have easily sent a female employee in to "check on things" if he felt it necessary.

The report of him walking into the Miss Teen USA pageant has been confirmed by multple pageant contestants as confirmed by the reports fromo multiple media, including FOX News. It is absolutely "not made up', and he bragged of doing so on Howard Stern's show.

Trump had no business walking in on any of these women. NONE. Not the Miss America contestants either. How would you feel if your daughter was one of these contestants?

And then you call it fake news.

362z15.jpg

"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

"As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile."

Considering you elected Trump, who admits to walking into the Miss Teenage America dressing room to look at naked children, we have no need to imagine.
Liar.

"According to interviews BuzzFeed News conducted with former Miss Teen USA contestants, Trump did just that in 1997. Four women who were competing in the pageant that year — including one who was 15 at the time — recalled that Trump walked into the dressing area while they were changing."

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” Mariah Billado, former Miss Vermont Teen USA, said.

Billado remembered Trump saying something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.” Another who was 17 at the time recalled that it seemed Trump felt “it was his given right… because he owned the pageant.”

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

HERE'S A CLUE. BEFORE CALLING SOMEONE A LIAR AND MAKING A TOTAL FOOL OF YOURSELF. USE GOOGLE. 65,000 RESULTS FOR THIS SEARCH IN UNDER 1 SECOND

Number one, female reporters sued the NFL to be able to enter locker rooms after games. Seems women can stick a mic in the face of a naked player because it's their right., but men can't enter women's locker rooms.
Number two, Trump was in charge of the pageant, so it was his responsibility to make sure it ran smoothly. One of his duties was directing the dressing rooms. Addressing important questions by contestants. This goes without saying. The only reason it became an issue was because Trump was president.
Number Three, It seems to be a matter of opinion, not fact. Especially since your source is THINKPROGESS, Hillary and Soros' bullshit site. He said he sometimes entered the Miss USA dressing rooms but I think this story of his peeking at underage girls in the teen pageant is made up....as much of the reporting in the media is.

Male reporters were broadcasting interviews from team dressing rooms. Female reporters were barred, putting them at a competitive disadvantage. The women sued for the same rights as their male co-workers. The courts ruled in their favour. The league COULD have banned all reporters from the dressing room, or provided an interview room. The league, and the players union had the right to object to letting the women in.

No reporters of either sex is allowed into beauty pageant dressing rooms, so this is a false equivalency. The children, and their guardians had no opportunity to object to Trump walking in on their daughters. There was absolutely no necessity for Trump to personally go into the dressing, and he could have easily sent a female employee in to "check on things" if he felt it necessary.

The report of him walking into the Miss Teen USA pageant has been confirmed by multple pageant contestants as confirmed by the reports fromo multiple media, including FOX News. It is absolutely "not made up', and he bragged of doing so on Howard Stern's show.

Trump had no business walking in on any of these women. NONE. Not the Miss America contestants either. How would you feel if your daughter was one of these contestants?

The reason reporters aren't allowed in beauty pageant dressing rooms is because most of those women are airheads that nobody wants to hear from.
And right now I wouldn't trust anyone who claims Trump did something because of the constant stream of false accusations and hoaxes by the lef.t
Oh and BTW, beauty pageants are like a play. There are costume dressers and hair-dressers of both sexes in the dressing rooms getting the girls ready for the next event. Singling out Trump....or simply excluding him is sexist claptrap by the left.
I wouldn't mind Trump being in the dressing room....because he's a Grandfather and a decent man who knows how to raise his children. Now if you were to ask me if I though Bill Clinton should be allowed back stage.....FUCKING NO WAY......NOT THAT PERVERTED SOB!!!

As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile.

Here goes and we told you a long time ago thanks to infowars for putting this out there and hedge picking it up.
Oh you loons aint' seen nothing yet wait until they have to use their last card because DISTRACTION is neede andd they arenn't going to go down without a fight.

I fear Jeff could suddenly turn up dead now another victim or Arkansacide.

View attachment 269938

You forgot that Donald the perv was jeffy’s Bff.

Poor trumpkins

Liar.

The reason reporters aren't allowed in beauty pageant dressing rooms is because most of those women are airheads that nobody wants to hear from.
And right now I wouldn't trust anyone who claims Trump did something because of the constant stream of false accusations and hoaxes by the lef.t
Oh and BTW, beauty pageants are like a play. There are costume dressers and hair-dressers of both sexes in the dressing rooms getting the girls ready for the next event. Singling out Trump....or simply excluding him is sexist claptrap by the left.
I wouldn't mind Trump being in the dressing room....because he's a Grandfather and a decent man who knows how to raise his children. Now if you were to ask me if I though Bill Clinton should be allowed back stage.....FUCKING NO WAY......NOT THAT PERVERTED SOB!!!
Trump is not a decent anythig nutcase. He is a perv who had little private parties with Jeff and the girls he shipped in

Lying insane piece of garbage

As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile.

Here goes and we told you a long time ago thanks to infowars for putting this out there and hedge picking it up.
Oh you loons aint' seen nothing yet wait until they have to use their last card because DISTRACTION is neede andd they arenn't going to go down without a fight.

I fear Jeff could suddenly turn up dead now another victim or Arkansacide.

View attachment 269938

You forgot that Donald the perv was jeffy’s Bff.

Poor trumpkins
Yeah......Donald is as much a friend to Epstein as I am to you.
As usual you deviants are lying about what their relationship has been.
They aren't even acquaintances....much less friends.
You don't put a permanent ban on your friends from your club unless they're not your friends.

View attachment 270106

View attachment 270106
3633gr.jpg

Liar.

What exactly has Trump been falsely accused of. - His campaign staff did meet and coordinate with Russians over 140 times, he did welcome Russian election interference and promoted Wikileaks at every turn, and we all watched him threaten and intimmidate witnesses in real time.

We have numerous interviews and instances where Trump brags about his inappropriate sexual behaviour with women, all of which confirmed the idea that if he sees a woman he likes, he just grabs her and starts assaulting her without her consent. More than 20 women have come forward to confirm his stories. There have been sworn statements made in two court cases wherein women said that Trump beat and raped them.

Have you been in a beauty pageant dressing room? Are you sure of there are men in there? The Miss Teen America said they were shocked there was a man in the room, and these are the top pageant girls in the USA. Pageant girls at this level have morality clauses in the contracts. These young girls cannot have posed nude, or have any scandals in their past, so these are essentially, nice young girls. You called them "airheads". Remember the post were I said the language you use reveals your deepest thoughts.

Basically you're saying that what Trump did to these girls doesn't matter because they're just a bunch of stupid airheads. Are the jocks being interviewed any smarter than these college bound, articulate young women who are competing to become spokesmodels for some of America's top corportions, and launch their future careers? Learning to compete and win in any competitive sphere requires both brains and discipline. A willingness to take criticism and improve, and the ability to put it all together when in counts.

I'm not a fan of beauty pageants, or any endeavour which sexualizes little girls, but I respect for the talent, hard work and brains it takes to succeed at the highest levels of these competitions.

As for Trump being a grandfather, do you ever see any pictures of Trump with his children when they were younger, or with his grandchildren. That's because he had nothing to do with his children until they were old enough to be "interesting" to him. He doesn't spend his vacations or even Christmas with his children or their families. There are reports he loathes children and wants nothing to do with them. Perhaps his children don't want their father anywhere near their children.

I'm always reminded of those creepy pictures of him and Ivanka, when she was 13 or 14, sitting on his lap, stroking his face.

Liar.

Four...the time frame that these accusations supposedly occured is when when Trump was a stalwart, upstanding Democrat and a big donor, therefore a hero of the Left and the fake news media. Only when he switched from D to R did the Left realize what a horrific person he actually had been. :lmao:

Liar.

What exactly has Trump been falsely accused of. - His campaign staff did meet and coordinate with Russians over 140 times, he did welcome Russian election interference and promoted Wikileaks at every turn, and we all watched him threaten and intimmidate witnesses in real time.

We have numerous interviews and instances where Trump brags about his inappropriate sexual behaviour with women, all of which confirmed the idea that if he sees a woman he likes, he just grabs her and starts assaulting her without her consent. More than 20 women have come forward to confirm his stories. There have been sworn statements made in two court cases wherein women said that Trump beat and raped them.

Have you been in a beauty pageant dressing room? Are you sure of there are men in there? The Miss Teen America said they were shocked there was a man in the room, and these are the top pageant girls in the USA. Pageant girls at this level have morality clauses in the contracts. These young girls cannot have posed nude, or have any scandals in their past, so these are essentially, nice young girls. You called them "airheads". Remember the post were I said the language you use reveals your deepest thoughts.

Basically you're saying that what Trump did to these girls doesn't matter because they're just a bunch of stupid airheads. Are the jocks being interviewed any smarter than these college bound, articulate young women who are competing to become spokesmodels for some of America's top corportions, and launch their future careers? Learning to compete and win in any competitive sphere requires both brains and discipline. A willingness to take criticism and improve, and the ability to put it all together when in counts.

I'm not a fan of beauty pageants, or any endeavour which sexualizes little girls, but I respect for the talent, hard work and brains it takes to succeed at the highest levels of these competitions.

As for Trump being a grandfather, do you ever see any pictures of Trump with his children when they were younger, or with his grandchildren. That's because he had nothing to do with his children until they were old enough to be "interesting" to him. He doesn't spend his vacations or even Christmas with his children or their families. There are reports he loathes children and wants nothing to do with them. Perhaps his children don't want their father anywhere near their children.

I'm always reminded of those creepy pictures of him and Ivanka, when she was 13 or 14, sitting on his lap, stroking his face.
While you choose to believe the rhetoric we often see from the party that protects big donors who are pedophiles, I’ll continue supporting the president who is setting records that benefit everyone.

Its the liberal response to have no defense for their actions other than to accuse you of it.
Trite and boring are all of you.

Lol

You fucking retard...

I don't care about Clinton. He's dead to me. But Trump is part of this crew. So it's ok if Trump was a pedo before he was President? Got it. NOT
Lol
The difference is night and day, Clinton was a child molester/rapist while in office… fact
And now he has the Clinton global initiative which is all about sex trafficking...

You need to quit worshipping the Clintons...
I don't care about the Clintons. And you hate it that you have no leverage bringing up the Clinton's. Sorry, they're long gone. Only trump is on the 2020 ticket and he was buddies with Bill and Epstein.

You didn't care or believe it when Trump said he just grabs womens pussies so now I'm sure you won't believe he went to rape island. I'm sure he covered his tracks.

Although there is one minor who says Trump raped her too. I wonder how much he paid her to shhh. More or less than he paid McDougle and Stormy?

Your candidate is a scumbag. So are you.
Lol
Trump kicked Epstein out of his resort 15 years ago, So it’s a relevant

Lol

You fucking retard...

YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR.

Lol
Clinton global initiative is all about sex trafficking

Forum List

Back