It's from TV, and still on the air 50 plus years later, but im talking about...

tinynascarfan

Mar 3, 2016
Doctor Who, specifically Big Finish audios.

I didn't see a forum for audio listening, other than music. So here I am.

If you are a doctor who fan, and have never listened to any of the big finish plays, you can go to big finish and download several of them for free. Complete stories, featuring the original doctors, that are still alive, that is.

Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, and Paul McGann, all have done big finish work, almost all the companions have done work, as has David Tennant, both before he was the doctor(Unit), and a new set of 10th doctor adventures.

In just over a year, I'm fully invested in Big Finish, with tons of CD's I listen to almost daily. Driving a truck gives me plenty of time to listen, and the Marvel and DC audio's were just to much noise, and not enough original story.

About what's on the telly, well, they started the original story The Power of the Daleks just this past week, but since all the stories were missing, they did it as a cartoon, and I got to admit, the first episode didn't get me hooked, but I'm hoping for more, I love the black and white stuff, and Troughton is near the top of my doctor list, just behind, Pertwee. But I'm over the BBC going low budget cartoon for their missing episodes, i'd love to see them spend a little bit and get a black and white cartoon with at least some background. Come on.

Forum List

Back