It's finally here radioactive plume from Fukushima makes landfall on America's west coast

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It’s Finally Here: Radioactive Plume From Fukushima Makes Landfall on America’s West Coast

(EnviroNews Oregon) — Tillamook County, Oregon — Seaborne cesium 134, the so-called “fingerprint of Fukushima,” has been detected on US shores for the first time researchers from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) said this month.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe it or don't believe it more people are realizing the covered up lies on this, but hey keep eating that pacific ocean sea food let us know how it all works out for yah down the road. The stronger it gets the sooner we'll see ppl getting sick. The dumbasses who think their FDA gods keep them safe.

Actually it's been here for a while it must be getting worse.

===========================================================

upload_2017-5-21_18-14-20.png

Suzuki's Dire West Coast Warning

Last edited:
Stop the hysteria. This article refutes just about everything you are claiming.

The highest levels of cesium (10 Bq/m3) attributable to Fukushima that we have measured were found 1,500 miles north of Hawaii. Swimming every day in the ocean there would still result in a dose 1,000 time smaller than the radiation we receive with a single dental x-ray. Not zero, but still very low.

FAQ: Radiation from Fukushima

Radiation decays, it does not get worse!

Go back to school and maybe you won't be taken in by conspiracy theorists and Chicken Littles

The highest levels of cesium (10 Bq/m3) attributable to Fukushima that we have measured were found 1,500 miles north of Hawaii. Swimming every day in the ocean there would still result in a dose 1,000 time smaller than the radiation we receive with a single dental x-ray. Not zero, but still very low.

Go back to school and maybe you won't be taken in by conspiracy theorists and Chicken Littles

The "die off" of ocean life in the Pacific Ocean says that you are wrong........

• Banned

You are a total moron not to see what is going on within the Oceans.
Even the Alaskan Eskimos see it , ...........

But hey eat way dufis that will be one less idiot we'll have to deal with.

• Banned

Apparently you never went to school.

This guy blows your intelligence out of the water and you know nothing compared to this guy. He puts your intelligence on the retard list.

David Suzuki's Fukushima Warning Is Dire And Scary (VIDEO)

You are a total moron not to see what is going on within the Oceans.
Even the Alaskan Eskimos see it , ...........

But hey eat way dufis that will be one less idiot we'll have to deal with.

You didn't read what I wrote and still have the balls to call me names?

What do the Alaskan Eskimos see? If they see radiation, we need to have their heads examined.

BTW, it's spelled "doofus". Is English your first language? Because if it is, you need another one!

This guy blows your intelligence out of the water and you know nothing compared to this guy. He puts your intelligence on the retard list.

Your scary video is almost 4 years old. We are talking ancient history when it comes to radiation with a half-life of only two years.

I was a nuclear submariner. I worked in the engineering compartment, had to walk through the reactor compartment ,and slept in the missile compartment with 16 SLBMs with MIRV nuclear warheads. Later I served as a nuclear weapons handling officer.

I have forgotten more about radiation than you will likely ever learn from your YouTube videos.

It is obvious to anyone that you are a know-it-all with no background or education in the topic.

Have you ever taken a college-level chemistry or physics course?

Your scary video is almost 4 years old. We are talking ancient history when it comes to radiation with a half-life of only two years.

I was a nuclear submariner. I worked in the engineering compartment, had to walk through the reactor compartment ,and slept in the missile compartment with 16 SLBMs with MIRV nuclear warheads. Later I served as a nuclear weapons handling officer.

I have forgotten more about radiation than you will likely ever learn from your YouTube videos.

It is obvious to anyone that you are a know-it-all with no background or education in the topic.

View attachment 128055

You can't answer the questions because you know your answers will prove you don't know shit from Shinola.

Why did you post the "Useful Idiots" article? Are you admitting that you are one?

A simple admission that you are nothing but a conspiracy theorist wanabee would be quite sufficient.

It’s Finally Here: Radioactive Plume From Fukushima Makes Landfall on America’s West Coast

(EnviroNews Oregon) — Tillamook County, Oregon — Seaborne cesium 134, the so-called “fingerprint of Fukushima,” has been detected on US shores for the first time researchers from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) said this month.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe it or don't believe it more people are realizing the covered up lies on this, but hey keep eating that pacific ocean sea food let us know how it all works out for yah down the road. The stronger it gets the sooner we'll see ppl getting sick. The dumbasses who think their FDA gods keep them safe.

View attachment 128051

A gal a hook up with from the west coast is coming out. Should I not engage?

So you are saying that it's safe to dump water that is being used to cool down the rods into the Pacific Ocean is safe? Have you ever heard of Chernobyl and Three Mile Island? What do you think would happen if we were to have a pole shift or something like the Carrington Event in 1859 that took out the telegraph lines? Micro-electronics would be "toast" and there would be no way to cool the rods and we could have a about 100 "Fukishima" type events here. Since you know so much about radiation? Perhaps you could give Japan the benefit of your expertise????......

View attachment 128051

Just think glow in the dark in case the power goes out. :thup:

View attachment 128051

So I can eat her out?

View attachment 128051

So I can eat her out?
Sure, just test for mercury first........ :eusa_whistle:

That was 4 years ago dude. Long before ANYONE had any solid knowledge of the true extent of the damage.
What is DETECTABLE and what is ALARMING are 2 very different things. There are marble statues in the Halls of Congress that radiate MORE than what's being detected on the West Coast of the US..

So you are saying that it's safe to dump water that is being used to cool down the rods into the Pacific Ocean is safe? Have you ever heard of Chernobyl and Three Mile Island? What do you think would happen if we were to have a pole shift or something like the Carrington Event in 1859 that took out the telegraph lines? Micro-electronics would be "toast" and there would be no way to cool the rods and we could have a about 100 "Fukishima" type events here. Since you know so much about radiation? Perhaps you could give Japan the benefit of your expertise????......

Have you ever heard of Nagasaki or Hiroshima ?? Here's a picture to remind you what Hiroshima looks like today...

17_1.jpg

Have you ever heard of Nagasaki or Hiroshima ?? Here's a picture to remind you what Hiroshima looks like today...

17_1.jpg

Do you know the huge difference between an atom bomb and a nuclear bomb? You should check it out.......

That was 4 years ago dude. Long before ANYONE had any solid knowledge of the true extent of the damage.
What is DETECTABLE and what is ALARMING are 2 very different things. There are marble statues in the Halls of Congress that radiate MORE than what's being detected on the West Coast of the US..

Do you have a clue how long it's been leaking right on over to the WEST COAST of course not WTH do you think I Posted that second article from that year.
Gawd is that the only excuse you deniars can come up with ......... USING THE YEAR..

OBAMA got elected 8 yrs ago BFD the situation is the same and continues to get worse. The Radiation from FOUR YEARS ago until now is worse , get it WORSE

17_1.jpg

Do you know the huge difference between an atom bomb and a nuclear bomb? You should check it out.......

It takes everything i have not to say repeat " These are some really STUPID ASS MOTHER FKRS MAN honest to gawd, how fkn dumb do you have to be not to understand what the fk is going on. Jesus H Cripe.
People are so ungawdly , seriously fkn out of it ..

They can't even get it putting this fkn chit in front of them...

upload_2017-5-21_19-24-18.png

Atmospheric Dispersion Model Simulations of Fukushima Daiichi NPP Accident

17_1.jpg

Actually I should slap myself for comparing an atom bomb to nuclear power plant. That's a rookie error only the eco-warriors make. But when it comes to RADIATION --- I fail to see a difference between nuclear bomb fall-out and atomic bomb fall-out. Am I missing something here?

Maybe you're thinking Neutron Bomb -- that just destroys life but leaves the area with little blast effects.

17_1.jpg

It takes everything i have not to say repeat " These are some really STUPID ASS MOTHER FKRS MAN honest to gawd, how fkn dumb do you have to be not to understand what the fk is going on. Jesus H Cripe.
People are so ungawdly , seriously fkn out of it ..

They can't even get it putting this fkn chit in front of them...

View attachment 128059

Atmospheric Dispersion Model Simulations of Fukushima Daiichi NPP Accident

OK -- what are the conclusions? Can I buy that Malibu beach house or not?

Forum List

Back