It's finally here radioactive plume from Fukushima makes landfall on America's west coast

They have been monitoring this since it happened in 2011.

upload_2017-5-21_19-31-0.png

What part of EACH YEAR it has been getting closer and closer to the US WEST COAST , don't the clowns get.

Fukushima Radiation in U.S. West Coast Tuna - SWFSC

Radiation
Relev

Stop the hysteria. This article refutes just about everything you are claiming.

The highest levels of cesium (10 Bq/m3) attributable to Fukushima that we have measured were found 1,500 miles north of Hawaii. Swimming every day in the ocean there would still result in a dose 1,000 time smaller than the radiation we receive with a single dental x-ray. Not zero, but still very low.

FAQ: Radiation from Fukushima

Radiation decays, it does not get worse!

Go back to school and maybe you won't be taken in by conspiracy theorists and Chicken Littles

Apparently you never went to school.

This guy blows your intelligence out of the water and you know nothing compared to this guy. He puts your intelligence on the retard list.

David Suzuki's Fukushima Warning Is Dire And Scary (VIDEO)

Suzuki's Dire West Coast Warning

Your scary video is almost 4 years old. We are talking ancient history when it comes to radiation with a half-life of only two years.

I was a nuclear submariner. I worked in the engineering compartment, had to walk through the reactor compartment ,and slept in the missile compartment with 16 SLBMs with MIRV nuclear warheads. Later I served as a nuclear weapons handling officer.

I have forgotten more about radiation than you will likely ever learn from your YouTube videos.

It is obvious to anyone that you are a know-it-all with no background or education in the topic.

Have you ever taken a college-level chemistry or physics course?

View attachment 128055

You can't answer the questions because you know your answers will prove you don't know shit from Shinola.

Why did you post the "Useful Idiots" article? Are you admitting that you are one?

A simple admission that you are nothing but a conspiracy theorist wanabee would be quite sufficient.

REPEAT YOU ARE A MORON:

upload_2017-5-21_19-40-32.png

Display Document Information - Northwest Fisheries Science Center

The highest levels of cesium (10 Bq/m3) attributable to Fukushima that we have measured were found 1,500 miles north of Hawaii. Swimming every day in the ocean there would still result in a dose 1,000 time smaller than the radiation we receive with a single dental x-ray. Not zero, but still very low.

Go back to school and maybe you won't be taken in by conspiracy theorists and Chicken Littles

This guy blows your intelligence out of the water and you know nothing compared to this guy. He puts your intelligence on the retard list.

Your scary video is almost 4 years old. We are talking ancient history when it comes to radiation with a half-life of only two years.

I was a nuclear submariner. I worked in the engineering compartment, had to walk through the reactor compartment ,and slept in the missile compartment with 16 SLBMs with MIRV nuclear warheads. Later I served as a nuclear weapons handling officer.

I have forgotten more about radiation than you will likely ever learn from your YouTube videos.

It is obvious to anyone that you are a know-it-all with no background or education in the topic.

View attachment 128055

You can't answer the questions because you know your answers will prove you don't know shit from Shinola.

Why did you post the "Useful Idiots" article? Are you admitting that you are one?

A simple admission that you are nothing but a conspiracy theorist wanabee would be quite sufficient.

REPEAT YOU ARE A MORON:

View attachment 128065
Display Document Information - Northwest Fisheries Science Center

I know they have been monitoring it. That doesn't make me a moron. It makes you a moron by claiming I said something which I did not.

Why are you such a flaming asshole when someone proves you wrong? It happens all of the time. You should be used to it by now.

From YOUR link:
Notably, many migration-aged fish did not exhibit any 134Cs, suggesting that they had not recently migrated near Japan. None of the tested samples would represent a significant change in annual radiation dose if consumed by humans.

It’s Finally Here: Radioactive Plume From Fukushima Makes Landfall on America’s West Coast

(EnviroNews Oregon) — Tillamook County, Oregon — Seaborne cesium 134, the so-called “fingerprint of Fukushima,” has been detected on US shores for the first time researchers from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) said this month.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe it or don't believe it more people are realizing the covered up lies on this, but hey keep eating that pacific ocean sea food let us know how it all works out for yah down the road. The stronger it gets the sooner we'll see ppl getting sick. The dumbasses who think their FDA gods keep them safe.

Actually it's been here for a while it must be getting worse.

===========================================================

View attachment 128051

suzuki's a moron. He brings new meaning to the term pseudo scientist. He now ranks up there with the bigfoot seekers.

So you are saying that it's safe to dump water that is being used to cool down the rods into the Pacific Ocean is safe? Have you ever heard of Chernobyl and Three Mile Island? What do you think would happen if we were to have a pole shift or something like the Carrington Event in 1859 that took out the telegraph lines? Micro-electronics would be "toast" and there would be no way to cool the rods and we could have a about 100 "Fukishima" type events here. Since you know so much about radiation? Perhaps you could give Japan the benefit of your expertise????......

Have you ever heard of Nagasaki or Hiroshima ?? Here's a picture to remind you what Hiroshima looks like today...

17_1.jpg

Do you know the huge difference between an atom bomb and a nuclear bomb? You should check it out.......

It takes everything i have not to say repeat " These are some really STUPID ASS MOTHER FKRS MAN honest to gawd, how fkn dumb do you have to be not to understand what the fk is going on. Jesus H Cripe.
People are so ungawdly , seriously fkn out of it ..

They can't even get it putting this fkn chit in front of them...

View attachment 128059

Atmospheric Dispersion Model Simulations of Fukushima Daiichi NPP Accident

So what is contained in that link that has you shitting your pants like you OD'ed on Ex-Lax?

That was 4 years ago dude. Long before ANYONE had any solid knowledge of the true extent of the damage.
What is DETECTABLE and what is ALARMING are 2 very different things. There are marble statues in the Halls of Congress that radiate MORE than what's being detected on the West Coast of the US..

Do you have a clue how long it's been leaking right on over to the WEST COAST of course not WTH do you think I Posted that second article from that year.
Gawd is that the only excuse you deniars can come up with ......... USING THE YEAR..

OBAMA got elected 8 yrs ago BFD the situation is the same and continues to get worse. The Radiation from FOUR YEARS ago until now is worse , get it WORSE

Where did you get worse from? Is it your inability to read that is making you appear so insane?

The radiation cannot be getting worse. It takes a long time for water to cross an ocean, and it is dispersing as it goes. There is no way on God;s green earth it could be getting worse because radiation decays over time. In another 2 years, it will all almost be gone, and what we have currently is not hurting anyone.

Staring at your microwave while you pop your popcorn is probably 1000 times worse.

It’s Finally Here: Radioactive Plume From Fukushima Makes Landfall on America’s West Coast

(EnviroNews Oregon) — Tillamook County, Oregon — Seaborne cesium 134, the so-called “fingerprint of Fukushima,” has been detected on US shores for the first time researchers from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) said this month.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe it or don't believe it more people are realizing the covered up lies on this, but hey keep eating that pacific ocean sea food let us know how it all works out for yah down the road. The stronger it gets the sooner we'll see ppl getting sick. The dumbasses who think their FDA gods keep them safe.

View attachment 128051

suzuki's a moron. He brings new meaning to the term pseudo scientist. He now ranks up there with the bigfoot seekers.

I used to have one of his motorcycles.:D

So you are saying that it's safe to dump water that is being used to cool down the rods into the Pacific Ocean is safe? Have you ever heard of Chernobyl and Three Mile Island? What do you think would happen if we were to have a pole shift or something like the Carrington Event in 1859 that took out the telegraph lines? Micro-electronics would be "toast" and there would be no way to cool the rods and we could have a about 100 "Fukishima" type events here. Since you know so much about radiation? Perhaps you could give Japan the benefit of your expertise????......

Have you ever heard of Nagasaki or Hiroshima ?? Here's a picture to remind you what Hiroshima looks like today...

17_1.jpg

Do you know the huge difference between an atom bomb and a nuclear bomb? You should check it out.......

It takes everything i have not to say repeat " These are some really STUPID ASS MOTHER FKRS MAN honest to gawd, how fkn dumb do you have to be not to understand what the fk is going on. Jesus H Cripe.

View attachment 128059

So what is contained in that link that has you shitting your pants like you OD'ed on Ex-Lax?

Really, you believe that the Fukishima event has had no affect on the Pacific Ocean and it's NOT killing ocean life whatsoever.....is that your stance?????

View attachment 128051

I used to have one of his motorcycles.:D

Me too. A nice little 125 for running around the desert!

Last edited:

17_1.jpg

View attachment 128059

Really, you believe that the Fukishima event has had no affect on the Pacific Ocean and it's NOT killing ocean life whatsoever.....is that your stance?????

Wait -- hold the presses --- "KILLING" ????????

Someday some might get it until then keep living that fantasy.

17_1.jpg

View attachment 128059

So, are you also one of those that believe that the dumping of nuclear waste water in a last gasp attempt to cool the rods into the Pacific Ocean to prevent a meltdown of monumental proportions has little to no affect on the plant and sea life in the ocean????/ And you have come to this conclusion because?????

View attachment 128059

So, are you also one of those that believe that the dumping of nuclear waste water in a last gasp attempt to cool the rods into the Pacific Ocean to prevent a meltdown of monumental proportions has little to no affect on the plant and sea life in the ocean????/ And you have come to this conclusion because?????

In the larger picture of that earthquake destruction with ENTIRE CITIES sucked into the ocean, it ONE of a myriad of concerns.

You weren't there to make the call. Certainly you fight the fire. You don't let it smolder. And for odd reasons, the Japanese ignored calls from the US and others to help out. Probably because of "saving Asian face" traditions.

I say all this because I've followed the evidence. My professional org is on top of this. And their reporting thru Spectrum Magazine and other award winning science sources laid out the facts. And the dilution of this "plume" as it enters the vast Pacific puts it WAY UNDER the background radiation levels that endanger health. That's why.

There is no thing as a "radiation free" environment. In fact a week or 2 AFTER Fukishima, some jerk (and I mean capital J --- Jerk) went out to a Cali beach with a Geiger counter and stirred up a hornet's nest of speculation and fear. Until it was determined that what he was reading was close to NORMAL for any beaches in that region of Cali.

That's why....

From my old Cali beach -- Half Moon Bay. It's a wonder I don't glow in the dark....

Radioactive sands known for 50 years

Government and independent experts last week gave a new round of reassurance that higher-than-normal radiation levels along the Surfer’s Beach were not from the Fukushima Daiichi reactors in Japan and nothing to be concerned about. In fact, the relatively high level of radioactivity has likely been around Half Moon Bay and other spots on the California coast for a long time.

“This beach has been known for the last 40 to 50 years to contain these radioactive sands,” he said. “It’s not considered a radiation hazard, so long as you’re not eating it, and you’re not living on it, 24/7.”

In 1962, researchers from the University of California, Berkeley, studying tidal drift noted radioactive thorium along the California coast. The study found thorium traces along the coast from the Russian River down to San Francisco. At the time, the study team didn’t try to pinpoint the source of the radioactive metal. Instead, its members concluded that it had to be coming from some regional source, likely a granite pocket somewhere along a river or beach.

Ward explained that he studied a similar stretch of black sand beaches that covered a large swath of Long Island in New York. He pointed out a black sand beach in Kerala, India, that shows natural radiation as high as 10 REM, a level that would make it nearly 100 times more radioactive than what has been measured off the San Mateo County coast. Yet Indian families have lived close to the Kerala beach for generations and have not shown genetic defects, he explained.

View attachment 128059

In the larger picture of that earthquake destruction with ENTIRE CITIES sucked into the ocean, it ONE of a myriad of concerns.

You weren't there to make the call. Certainly you fight the fire. You don't let it smolder. And for odd reasons, the Japanese ignored calls from the US and others to help out. Probably because of "saving Asian face" traditions.

I say all this because I've followed the evidence. My professional org is on top of this. And their reporting thru Spectrum Magazine and other award winning science sources laid out the facts. And the dilution of this "plume" as it enters the vast Pacific puts it WAY UNDER the background radiation levels that endanger health. That's why.

There is no thing as a "radiation free" environment. In fact a week or 2 AFTER Fukishima, some jerk (and I mean capital J --- Jerk) went out to a Cali beach with a Geiger counter and stirred up a hornet's nest of speculation and fear. Until it was determined that what he was reading was close to NORMAL for any beaches in that region of Cali.

That's why....

Ok, my brother....if you are willing to fish off of the west coast and then eat the catch? You have brass ones. I'm not afraid of dying and I am actually looking forward to it and the sooner the better...... but radiation poisoning isn't exactly the way that I wish to "run out the clock"......but that's just me.

That's why....

Ok, my brother....if you are willing to fish off of the west coast and then eat the catch? You have brass ones. I'm not afraid of dying and I am actually looking forward to it and the sooner the better...... but radiation poisoning isn't exactly the way that I wish to "run out the clock"......but that's just me.

I have no problem doing that. The reality of radiation is the really dangerous stuff is those isotopes with short half lives (under one year). The shorter the half life, the more gamma radiation it is emitting. It is the gamma radiation that is dangerous. Isotopes with long half lives are pumping out Alpha and Beta particles that can be stopped by a sheet of paper. The ONLY danger from those sorts of isotopes is the heavy metal poisoning that will ensue if you decide you want to eat it because that will kill you long before the radiation sickness will!

Forum List

Back