It's done.

Looks like a pretext to invade
Much like Hitler invading the Sudetenland to liberate Germans there
Well, yes, of course, same thing! After all, the Czechs have been nailing the germans in Sudetenland with artillery for eight years...
I understand that inside your circle, your statements on the subject may seem clever, but in fact it's idiocy.

Last edited:
Donetsk and Luhansk have been recognized by Russia.
What's it gonna be like from now?
Yeah, like that was unexpected.......... It's in Russia's best interest to do so that way Putin can legally make mutual self defense treaties giving him the "right" to come to Donetsk & Luhansk's aid anyway he sees fit. Basically he can use this as a "legal" excuse to invade the Ukraine under the pretext of defending allies.

From what we keep hearing from the legacy media the Russians would not invade if assurances were made that Ukraine would not enter NATO...so what's the hold up...who in the western world cares if the Ukraine becomes a part of NATO or not?....

Make the pledge and send Putin's army home....oh unless you want our troops to remain in Europe which the pentagon and military industrial complex deeply wants and why Trump was cheated out of a second term....

I wish we had the old 1960's liberals back...not this war hungry government ass kissing scum we see posing as liberals today...

Yeah, like that was unexpected.......... It's in Russia's best interest to do so that way Putin can legally make mutual self defense treaties giving him the "right" to come to Donetsk & Luhansk's aid anyway he sees fit. Basically he can use this as a "legal" excuse to invade the Ukraine under the pretext of defending allies.
Not legally, just his personal/national moral justification. There is a difference.

Stoltenberg condemned Russia's recognition of the DPR and LPR as independent states. NATO regards this as a violation of international law.
The main thing if they are recognized by the Taliban. After that, Stoltenberg will shut up. Otherwise, the Taliban might get angry and repeat.

How do the Russians sing?
"Odessa will welcome us, Kiev will welcome us, and if necessary - Warsaw also will welcome us! "
Do you love Russian music as I do?

Have you messed it up for us to tidy the mess? No, thank you very much!!! Keep it.

Stoltenberg condemned Russia's recognition of the DPR and LPR as independent states. NATO regards this as a violation of international law.
The main thing if they are recognized by the Taliban. After that, Stoltenberg will shut up. Otherwise, the Taliban might get angry and repeat.
Haven't they fired the bastard yet?

From what we keep hearing from the legacy media the Russians would not invade if assurances were made that Ukraine would not enter NATO...so what's the hold up...who in the western world cares if the Ukraine becomes a part of NATO or not?....

Make the pledge and send Putin's army home....oh unless you want our troops to remain in Europe which the pentagon and military industrial complex deeply wants and why Trump was cheated out of a second term....

I wish we had the old 1960's liberals back...not this war hungry government ass kissing scum we see posing as liberals today...
You really trust Putin’s threat?

I will invade if you offer to defend Ukraine
I won’t invade if you agree not to defend it

Last edited:
Well, yes, of course, same thing! After all, the Czechs have been nailing the germans in Sudetenland with artillery for eight years...
I understand that inside your circle, your statements on the subject may seem clever, but in fact it's idiocy.
Normally, I agree with about 98.5% of what you say. But it just pains Me to see you short-shrift the guy like that. Really.

ALL his statements, on any subject, may seem to him to be clever, but in fact, they are idiocy.

I am so disappointed by this reply...

:disbelief: :muahaha:

Ringel05
The fuck is the US staged the coup in Ukraine in 2014 which lead to degrading of everything that was more or less good there at the time. Judging by your :eusa_eh: smiley you don't know what I'm talking about i.e. you didn't do it. Now that Ukraine is in total disarray you think Putin wants to invade it. What for, let me ask you?

Ringel05
The fuck is the US staged the coup in Ukraine in 2014 which lead to degrading of everything that was more or less good there at the time. Judging by your :eusa_eh: smiley you don't know what I'm talking about i.e. you didn't do it. Now that Ukraine is in total disarray you think Putin wants to invade it. What for, let me ask you?
Because the Ukraine was the bread basket of the Soviet Union and the breadbasket of Europe, Russia will never let them go, too big of a cash cow. Besides Putin has already shown he's willing to expand Russia's territory by force if necessary, ie Georgia.......

Forum List

Back