It's dangerous to watch soccer in Somalia.

Got to love that sharia law.

IIItttsssssbbbaaaadddddttttttoooooaaaattttccccchhhhhhttttttvvvvvaaannnnssssppppooorrrtttssss!

Fuck them.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Another fine demonstration that these Islamists, many would say, should be, oh the horror of it all, be 'eliminated' from the face of the earth? They are a threat to ALL peace and humanity, bar none.

They are certifiably crazy without any doubt in my mind. They want total domination of the world's population, using torture, murder and anything else that is an abomination to humanity.

I don't want anyone telling me these people deserve any mercy what-so-ever. They show none to anyone on the planet. How come world leaders use the words like 'condemn' their actions yada yada, and other useless rhetoric, when military action is not only demanded but required. If there we're any reason on this planet to declare total war against a people and their warped ideology, it is this one. They are not a misunderstood group. They are, sorry for adding adjectives, vicious, villainous, iniquitous, nefarious, corrupt, degenerate mean highly reprehensible and offensive group of people and an embarrassment to mother nature herself.

That is all............

Essense of this kind of mentality. Find something that people like that makes them transiently happy, and then ban it.

The goal of this kind of jerk is everyone should be as miserable as they are.

Forum List

Back