It's been a week and so far Republicans never asked what happened in Niger.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I'd it because you can't say fake news? Or blame it on a chick having a period? A judge being mexican? Or blame it on Obama?

You fucks spent all week defending Trump and never once wondered wtf are we doing with Troops in Niger? And how the fuck did they get ambushed without notice?

And why did Chad need up on the travel ban list? And why did Chad pull out troops from Niger after that? And how would Trump include an ally in an ongoing fight onto a travel ban and not know?

No armoured vehicles. No air support. And Kellys when asked again, wtf are we doing there? Kelly doesn't have an answer.

I will say,
I'd it because you can't say fake news? Or blame it on a chick having a period? A judge being mexican? Or blame it on Obama?

You fucks spent all week defending Trump and never once wondered wtf are we doing with Troops in Niger? And how the fuck did they get ambushed without notice?

And why did Chad need up on the travel ban list? And why did Chad pull out troops from Niger after that? And how would Trump include an ally in an ongoing fight onto a travel ban and not know?

I will say, if there is interest in this case in regards to a mission that went wrong, that's one thing and certainly the families and American public deserve accountability. If it's to know the whys and how about America operating in Niger, that's not proper. Some issues are sensitive and classified. The last thing these soldiers need is to be thrown under the bus and face more danger so that a few pencil pushers can have a story and take some political shots at the administration.

The comparison to other military horrors that went wrong (we know what is being referred to here), that was a long term error by not addressing serious and increasing dangers, all to avoid offending other leaders in a hellhole half way across the world, that left those assigned to protect, both short handed and vulnerable.

Outrage on a bad decision by Trump directly is not going to be found in this tragedy, as much as some salivate at that situation. If Trump received a request for more resources from his generals you can bet your right arm he will provide what is needed to succeed.

No armoured vehicles. No air support. And Kellys when asked again, wtf are we doing there? Kelly doesn't have an answer.

They have said that the troops have been there training the military along with the French for the past few years.

They have said that the troops have been there training the military along with the French for the past few years.

With no armored vehicles or air support? I havent seen any report stating the reason they were there. Link?

It's because a guy like me who knows the news and politics so well

Already knew we were there before Trump

You cherry picking moron.

Kelly answered that question today. Training Niger troops so perhaps we won't have to support them with our troops. Making them able to support themselves.

With no armored vehicles or air support? I havent seen any report stating the reason they were there. Link?

Did you actually read the reports on this? God damn pal don't you remember this

Michelle-Obama-bring-back-our-girls-300x336.jpg

View attachment 155431

You stupid partisian hack

Boko Haram seeks the establishment of an Islamic state in Nigeria. It opposes the Westernization ofNigerian society and the concentration of the wealth of the country among members of a small political elite, mainly in the Christian south of the country.
Boko Haram - Wikipedia

Kelly answered that question today. Training Niger troops so perhaps we won't have to support them with our troops. Making them able to support themselves.

I watched the entire presser and not once did he explain. Even when asked directly he only said "its under investigation". Maybe you can quote the part I missed but if not, what is your motivation to lie about this event?

View attachment 155431

Bwahahaha HEY Bear! Come back and tell everyone we were in Niger looking for the kidnapped girls so everyone can laugh at you supposedly reading reports on this.

Go ahead, I want to see if you will completely dash your reputation against the rocks.

I told you guys from DAY 1 when the self-proclaimed conservatives and Republicans were trying to fling BENGHAZI!!!! on Obama before he was re-elected by a massive landslide then, on the drop of a dime, quickly flung it on Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton that it was a BIG JOKE!!

Their arguments were SOLEY partisan, pure, unadulterated, partisan, hatred. Their arguments are null and void, because they never had one to begin with. These far rightwing bastards took a tragedy and tried to spin it into a scandal.

Forum List

Back