It's Astonishing How Many People Now Regret Befriending Trump

You can laugh all you want, only in clown world do they ridicule truth.
Yep. In Trump's clown world they mock the truth every single day.

"Alternative facts".

"The truth isn't the truth."

30 million. Ridicule that...
Trump publicly called for Pelosi to impeach Bush. Then he spent years lying about Obama's birthplace in order to unseat him.

Ridicule that.

Karma's a BITCH! What goes around, comes around.

Manafort...Flynn...Porter...Hicks...Papadopoulos...Gates...Omarosa...Shulkin...Zinke...Cohen...Bannon...Pruitt...Scaramucci...Priebus...McDougal...Clifford...Jackson...Tillerson...Kelly...and now:

The National Enquirer is being sold

American Media Inc. is selling the National Enquirer for $100 million to James Cohen, CEO of Hudson News, ending an association between a longtime friend of President Trump and the tabloid that illegally attempted to bury embarrassing news about Trump during the 2016 campaign.

The supermarket tabloid, along with two sister publications, is set to be purchased by the head of the travel retailer known for its airport newsstands.

The decision to sell came after Anthony Melchiorre, the hedge-fund manager whose firm controls AMI, became disillusioned with the reporting tactics of the Enquirer and the legal and political pressure that resulted from them, according to people familiar with the deliberations.

Comdrade Donnie has exponentially increased the stench of TH3 SWAMP.

How much longer before Sarah Sanders joins the list of the damned?
Hilarious troll thread!

No matter how much noise you make, it's a fact there is a long list of people who regret ever knowing or working for Trump. And that list grows longer and longer as time passes.

That should be a YUGE clue, folks.

Except to the submissive lickspittles who BEG to be lied to.

Here's a good question: ‘National Enquirer’ Sale: Who Gets the Trove of Trump’s Darkest Secrets?

The proposed sale of the Enquirer threatens to unwind an informal protection racket that publisher David Pecker, the CEO of AMI, ran for his longtime friend Trump, as detailed in a 2018 Non-Prosecution Agreement with the Department of Justice.

<snip>

According to the Associated Press, Pecker used to keep a safe full of “catch-and-kill” stories and documents in the National Enquirer office. Are such invaluable assets included in the sale offer to new owners?

Manafort...Flynn...Porter...Hicks...Papadopoulos...Gates...Omarosa...Shulkin...Zinke...Cohen...Bannon...Pruitt...Scaramucci...Priebus...McDougal...Clifford...Jackson...Tillerson...Kelly...and now:

The National Enquirer is being sold

American Media Inc. is selling the National Enquirer for $100 million to James Cohen, CEO of Hudson News, ending an association between a longtime friend of President Trump and the tabloid that illegally attempted to bury embarrassing news about Trump during the 2016 campaign.

The supermarket tabloid, along with two sister publications, is set to be purchased by the head of the travel retailer known for its airport newsstands.

The decision to sell came after Anthony Melchiorre, the hedge-fund manager whose firm controls AMI, became disillusioned with the reporting tactics of the Enquirer and the legal and political pressure that resulted from them, according to people familiar with the deliberations.

Comdrade Donnie has exponentially increased the stench of TH3 SWAMP.

How much longer before Sarah Sanders joins the list of the damned?

Why all the odd hatred?

With the exception of the 2nd to last sentence he posted nothing but facts.

Why the odd hatred of facts?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Libturds are consumed with hate.

The foundation of the political philosophy is hate and envy.

Well, sane Americans would not vcall it "hatred" but PATRIOTISM.....But, just keeping drinking the kool-aid.....LOL
You have never been a patriot in your life.

I love it when Russian trolls call out Americans for their lack of patriotism because they refuse to support the Russian-backed candidate for President.

Trump is the cleanest thing in capitol hill.
:21:

:laugh:

:laugh2:

:laughing0301:

:lmao:

Oh, and an extra :laughing0301: for saying Trump is on Capitol Hill, retard.

30 million and they found nothing.

Found nothing??? Well that proves you haven't bother to read the report.
The submissive cucks parrot what they are told to parrot. They only have the intellectual bandwidth of a tweet, so they can't possibly be expected to read and think for themselves. That's an unfair standard to put on them.

So they will listen to their propagandists for what to say.

"Mueller says Trump's penis is YUGE!"

Well, sane Americans would not vcall it "hatred" but PATRIOTISM.....But, just keeping drinking the kool-aid.....LOL

I love it when Russian trolls call out Americans for their lack of patriotism because they refuse to support the Russian-backed candidate for President.
Must be a boring day in boring Canada!

Too bad for Trump he doesn't have his janitor lawyer Cohen around to clean up his messes for him any more.

I wonder who is doing that task today. Someone has got to be on the phone with Pecker trying to make a bid for the Trump dirt in his safe.

Allen Weisselberg? Ron Lieberman? Matthew Calamari?

I love it when Canadian idiots who aren’t even allowed to be patriotic in their own country try to tell Americans who were more patriotic at the age of 5 years old than any Democrat alive today has ever been what “patriotism” is.

Ocasio-Cortez: "Thank you, Mr. Chair.

"Mr. Cohen, I would like to quickly pick up on some previous lines of questioning before getting into my own. So I may go a little quickly to get it all in five minutes. First, my colleague from Vermont had you asked several questions about AMI, the parent company of the National Enquirer. And in that you mentioned a treasure trove -- a treasure trove of documents in David Pecker's office relating the information assembled from all of these 'catch and kill' operations against people who potentially had damaging information on the president.

"You also mentioned that the president was very concerned about the whereabouts of these documents and who possessed them. Does that treasure trove of documents still exist?"

Cohen: "I don't know. I had asked David Pecker for them."

Ocasio-Cortez: "So you would say the person who knows the whereabouts of these documents would be David Pecker."

Cohen: "David Pecker, Barry Levine, or Dylan Howard." (Pecker is chairman of AMI; Levine is the National Enquirer’s former executive editor; Howard is AMI’s vice president.)

The Muslims will fix that soon.

LMAO What a dweeb you are.
I have the faggot on ignore, so have to ride my answer with you. President Trump, Keep America Great Again. He is my friend, and a true patriot. Not a SPY, like those on the left and traitorous to the country. Fuck you liberals in the ass...

Good Friday. Church is over. Everything's closed. I'm spending the day watching my favourite sports on TV. Life is a whole lot better here than in the US.

The submissive cucks parrot what they are told to parrot. They only have the intellectual bandwidth of a tweet, so they can't possibly be expected to read and think for themselves. That's an unfair standard to put on them.

Everyone knows Trump's penis is yuge.

It's amazing how well you describe yourself to not do anything about it. Come out of the cry closet when ready.

Too bad for Trump he doesn't have his janitor lawyer Cohen around to clean up his messes for him any more.

I wonder who is doing that task today. Someone has got to be on the phone with Pecker trying to make a bid for the Trump dirt in his safe.

Allen Weisselberg? Ron Lieberman? Matthew Calamari?
I see TDS has gotten worse for you, g. sad

It's okay, 6 more years and you get another president.
I imagine after his term in office he will go back and have dinners with the Sharptons.
Probably cheese and wine events with the Clinton's.
His legacy will end up betters than Opie's in a 100 years according to the historians.

Ocasio-Cortez: "Thank you, Mr. Chair.

"Mr. Cohen, I would like to quickly pick up on some previous lines of questioning before getting into my own. So I may go a little quickly to get it all in five minutes. First, my colleague from Vermont had you asked several questions about AMI, the parent company of the National Enquirer. And in that you mentioned a treasure trove -- a treasure trove of documents in David Pecker's office relating the information assembled from all of these 'catch and kill' operations against people who potentially had damaging information on the president.

"You also mentioned that the president was very concerned about the whereabouts of these documents and who possessed them. Does that treasure trove of documents still exist?"

Cohen: "I don't know. I had asked David Pecker for them."

Ocasio-Cortez: "So you would say the person who knows the whereabouts of these documents would be David Pecker."

Cohen: "David Pecker, Barry Levine, or Dylan Howard." (Pecker is chairman of AMI; Levine is the National Enquirer’s former executive editor; Howard is AMI’s vice president.)
Cry some more you little bitch.

I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

Good Friday. Church is over. Everything's closed. I'm spending the day watching my favourite sports on TV. Life is a whole lot better here than in the US.
Happy for ya bitch. Me? I’d rather be here even after surviving a cat 5 hurricane.

Hurricane Michael recovery funding money not in federal spending bill

Forum List

Back