It's almost June - countdown to the Supreme Court decision on ACA

I do not give a crap about far right reactionary wing nut or libertarian philosophies. Couldn't care less.

But you fools should vote for Romney.

and what will happen.

all those people who now got to keep their insurance will lose it.

they will thank the republicans for that one

This is not a Republican VS Democrat issue, it's a ignorance and contempt for the constitution issue by the people who passed the bill. You are being very short sided if you don't not see the danger in the Government being able to mandate people to buy things.

Leave it up to TM to turn this into a party VS party issue rather than an obvious attack on personal liberties as it clearly is.
Like most liberals, TM doesn't care about attacks on personal liberties that would otherwise get in the way of his political agenda.

I do not give a crap about far right reactionary wing nut or libertarian philosophies. Couldn't care less.

Speaking of fools, let's see how far rethugs get without libertarian support...

After this fall, won't need it, I am hoping. I am counting on MR building a new center right coalition without the neo-con thugs in it.

MR won't need the wacks from the far right like bigrebnc voting for him ever again.

Last edited:

After this fall, won't need it, I am hoping. I am counting on MR building a new center right coalition without the neo-con thugs in it.

Huh... dumping the neo-cons, the libertarians, and the 'far-right' eh? Who is it he'll have left?

Fwiw, I'm betting Romney would turn out to be pretty firmly neo-con if he somehow managed to get elected. But there's really no telling what a few turns on the little white knobs will produce.

I think you are wrong. There are not as many of you as you believe. Time will tell,

Forum List

Back