It's a Great Time to Be Racist

That's what white christian conservatives said about the Jews, Asians, the Native tribes of America and Africans. White christians have a long history of humanizing beings.

I am not interested in your historic bitching. I have never disrespected anyone based on their race. You cannot say likewise, because you admit to being a racist. I find there is more racism on the left than the right. Apparently, you think that is ok. That left wing racism is ok... it is not. You cannot hold other people to a different standard to the one you live by. Therefore, you have lost the right to complain about other people's (perceived) racism. Because you are one. You have no moral highground. Do not criticize others for your own views. Sick freak.

American's past, present and future has given me the inalienable right to point out the racism of the white conservative.

Your problem is you screech "Racism!" where it doesn't exist.

But that's only because you're a dumb fucking piece of shit.

You are an ignorant racist. You don't get to define what a 'microcosm' of the tea party or republican thinking is, you fool. You just label everyone a racist for the sake of point scoring. You make a mockery of racism. I think you are a sick freak.... you are what is wrong with this country.

Always racist, never ignorant.

Yes I do "get to define what a microcosm of the tea party/republican thinking is", I just did. Racist white tea party/republicans with their long and tenuous history of racism in this country "make a mockery" of crying about being victims of racism. If life was fair being accused of racism would be the least of your victimology.

That's exactly what the OP is doing, ya stupid fucking bitch.

Dry it up

And that -7 really hurt
:lol:

"stupid fucking bitch"? I'm not a tea party/republican.

What -7?

He was called dick and boy on MSNBC. I bet Immelt had a cow over that.

It ain't always about racism though. Sometimes, a dick is just a dick.

I get the distinct feeling you would know.

If you are calling me names, I've been called worse by better.

If you are referring to my 26 year career as a Corpsman, well yes, I do know know a little about dick.

I also know a lot about pussies like you. So fuck off.

I didnt know you were a "corpse-man".

Yes I do "get to define what a microcosm of the tea party/republican thinking is", I just did. Racist white tea party/republicans with their long and tenuous history of racism in this country "make a mockery" of crying about being victims of racism. If life was fair being accused of racism would be the least of your victimology.

That's exactly what the OP is doing, ya stupid fucking bitch.

Dry it up

And that -7 really hurt
:lol:

"stupid fucking bitch"? I'm not a tea party/republican.

What -7?

Yea, you really ARE that dumb.

Say "Hi" to Sham-Man

:eusa_hand:

(thanks CG) ;)

Well, Pubs have less than 1% minority convention delegates, and Dems are 44%. And this black dems are racists is idiotic RW propaganda. Racism is when you DISCRIMINATE against a people, you have to have the power to discriminate first.. Get real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Pubs have less than 1% minority convention delegates, and Dems are 44%. And this black dems are racists is idiotic RW propaganda. Racism is when you DISCRIMINATE against a people, you have to have the power to discriminate first.. Get real.

Which party has a black man running?
If you said Dems, you fail.

Obama and Racism: How Else to Explain the Insults?

Let's face it: There's only one explanation for some of the attacks on President Obama.

Racists have officially lost their minds. In recent weeks, the venom spewed at President Barack Obama would leave one to believe that we are in the midst of a racist renaissance. "A dick," "jackass," "tar baby, "your boy" -- you name it and the president has been called it. For some reason, some people are so enraged by how this country is purportedly being run that they cannot separate a real critique of the president's decisions from mean-spirited name-calling related to his race.

Yes, the country that likes to pretend that it is far removed from its racist past has engaged in the verbal equivalent of a throwback jersey. Some people have reached far back into that Reconstruction-era closet, pulled out that dingy jersey adorned with racial slurs, shaken it out and put it on proudly. Elected officials have reduced themselves to behaving like petulant children, storming in and out of meetings and running to the media to lob personal attacks at the president, then offering lame apologies shortly afterward.

Is this the postracial era that so many people theorized about following the election of the nation's first black president? Try post-Reconstruction, because the harmful slurs and images being tossed around the Internet and in public spaces hark back more to a racist past than to a racially ambiguous future.

It's not surprising that President Obama is being received in such a way.

No, it's really not surprising. But they'll keep denying it - and they'll keep attacking him.

race-card-demotivational-poster-1220047846.jpg

If he was white and did what he has done and said what he has said....it wouldn't make a bit of difference. It was the same with Hillary. Most of Obama's policies are the same as hers.

I bet that "race" card only cost a buck. Bucks are cheap. Republicans have passed out thousands at "fundraisers".

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

I am not interested in your historic bitching. I have never disrespected anyone based on their race. You cannot say likewise, because you admit to being a racist. I find there is more racism on the left than the right. Apparently, you think that is ok. That left wing racism is ok... it is not. You cannot hold other people to a different standard to the one you live by. Therefore, you have lost the right to complain about other people's (perceived) racism. Because you are one. You have no moral highground. Do not criticize others for your own views. Sick freak.

American's past, present and future has given me the inalienable right to point out the racism of the white conservative.

Your problem is you screech "Racism!" where it doesn't exist.

But that's only because you're a dumb fucking piece of shit.

I don't screech anything. I just point out the racism of the tea party/republicans. This board is a microcosm of the tea party/republican mindset, look at the race forum.

If I was a "dumb fucking piece of shit" I'd be bragging how Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney or Ron Paul was going to be the next president of the USA.

I get the distinct feeling you would know.

If you are referring to my 26 year career as a Corpsman, well yes, I do know know a little about dick.

Sure pecker checker.

What have you done for your country besides be a drain on society? I bet you're one of those one termers. If you made it that far. Probably complained the whole time. Couldn't hack it so you got out hoping to make it big. You didn't of course. You got loser written all over you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said I wasn't racist. But that doesn't absolve tea party/republicans of their racist ways. This board is a microcosm of tea party/republican thinking. Check out the race thread.

You are an ignorant racist. You don't get to define what a 'microcosm' of the tea party or republican thinking is, you fool. You just label everyone a racist for the sake of point scoring. You make a mockery of racism. I think you are a sick freak.... you are what is wrong with this country.

:rofl:

*long and tenuous history*

have an adult explain what tenuous means to you, mr roget

fuckwit

Here's another clue: He was one of Wright's diligent flock.

Salt's already an admitted racist. Why bother with that kind of thick shit? He clearly does not have the intellectual capacity required to behave like a human being.

That's what white christian conservatives said about the Jews, Asians, the Native tribes of America and Africans. White christians have a long history of humanizing beings.

*sigh*

we told you to stay away from the brown acid, but noooooo

Sure pecker checker.

What have you done for your country besides be a drain on society? I bet you're one of those one termers. If you made it that far. Probably complained the whole time. Couldn't hack it so you got out hoping to make it big. You didn't of course. You got loser written all over you.

That's not what my DD-214, ID and retirement check say. 20 years USN aviation. That 7225 NEC pays 6 figures in the civilian. Not taking shit and becoming an expert in Navy regs was priceless.

Forum List

Back