It's a Great Time to Be Racist

Obama?

Shit, I've been calling white conservatives racist since first grade and they haven't proven me wrong yet. White conservatives were racist long before Obama and they will be racist long after Obama is gone, it's in their nature.

Your belief that a kid in the first grade can be a conservative only shows what a moron you are. You were a moron before Obama, and you will a moron long after he is gone.

It's genetic.

P.S. I was talking about the parents. The concept of being racially aware in the first grade is something white Americans, luckily, don't have to grasp.

I wonder if we grew up in the same country? I come from California, racially diverse state. My best friends as school were a black girl and an hispanic girl. I never even noticed that they were not the same skin color as me. We three hung out at each other's houses, and no one ever gave a shit that I was white. My parents never gave a shit that they were not white. I certainly never learned to look at someone differently because of their skin color. I was taught to judge people by the 'content of their character'. These words, I now know, came from a great American. It is a pity that you did not learn those words. It is a pity that you choose not to judge people as individuals, on their character, and prefer to 'hate' people just because their skin is a different color.

That's what white christian conservatives said about the Jews, Asians, the Native tribes of America and Africans. White christians have a long history of humanizing beings.

I am not interested in your historic bitching. I have never disrespected anyone based on their race. You cannot say likewise, because you admit to being a racist. I find there is more racism on the left than the right. Apparently, you think that is ok. That left wing racism is ok... it is not. You cannot hold other people to a different standard to the one you live by. Therefore, you have lost the right to complain about other people's (perceived) racism. Because you are one. You have no moral highground. Do not criticize others for your own views. Sick freak.

American's past, present and future has given me the inalienable right to point out the racism of the white conservative.

You absolutely have the right to point out racism. What you do not have is the right to make shit up - or, lie, if you prefer - about 'white conservatives' for political point scoring.

American's past, present and future has given me the inalienable right to point out the racism of the white conservative.

And we have the inalienable right to point out that your a lying liberal hypocrite.

Everyone on earth is a lying hypocrite, I'm just not hypocritical about my hypocrisy.

No, we aren't. Just because you are, that must make it hard for you to understand that other people are not like you. Lots of us do not judge others on their skin color, we go for that 'content of character' thing.

It really is a pity that you clearly hate MLK.

Always racist, never ignorant.

Yes I do "get to define what a microcosm of the tea party/republican thinking is", I just did. Racist white tea party/republicans with their long and tenuous history of racism in this country "make a mockery" of crying about being victims of racism. If life was fair being accused of racism would be the least of your victimology.

:rofl:

*long and tenuous history*

have an adult explain what tenuous means to you, mr roget

fuckwit

Wow, I made a mistake and used the wrong word. Nobody's perfect, even god created white people.

I bet God's not overly impressed with you.

Your problem is you screech "Racism!" where it doesn't exist.

But that's only because you're a dumb fucking piece of shit.

I don't screech anything. I just point out the racism of the tea party/republicans. This board is a microcosm of the tea party/republican mindset, look at the race forum.
I guess you've missed the posts where I've told our resident racists to go back to Stormfront and quit stinking it up around here.

But then, selective perception is your hallmark. You see ONLY what you want to see. You want to see racism, so you do. Even if you have to make it up.
If I was a "dumb fucking piece of shit" I'd be bragging how Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney or Ron Paul was going to be the next president of the USA.
Idiot.

I never said I wasn't racist. But that doesn't absolve tea party/republicans of their racist ways. This board is a microcosm of tea party/republican thinking. Check out the race thread.

You are an ignorant racist. You don't get to define what a 'microcosm' of the tea party or republican thinking is, you fool. You just label everyone a racist for the sake of point scoring. You make a mockery of racism. I think you are a sick freak.... you are what is wrong with this country.

Yes I do "get to define what a microcosm of the tea party/republican thinking is", I just did. Racist white tea party/republicans with their long and tenuous history of racism in this country "make a mockery" of crying about being victims of racism. If life was fair being accused of racism would be the least of your victimology.
Put down your bigotry long enough to educate your ignorant self. The GOP was founded on the principle of civil rights for all. Democrats came to the party very late in the game.

Democrats and Republicans:
In Their Own Words
A 124 Year History of Major Civil Rights Efforts
Based on a Side-by-Side Comparison
of the Early Platforms of the
Two Major Political Parties​

You're a retard. Your opinion is stupid.

But I'm not a tea party/republican.
No kidding. You see everything...everything...through the lens of skin color.

You're a racist.

Actually, having reviewed the thread, I think perhaps we should be more tolerant of Salt. He clearly comes from a racist background, no first grader 'calls white conservatives racist' without learning that behavior from grown ups.

While this may help contextualize his racism, sadly, he also demonstrates a serious lack of intellect - in that, he takes pride in maintaining the ignorance of his youth. It is fine to accept without question what you are taught when you are a child but most of us grow up and learn to question what we learn.

But I'm not a tea party/republican.
No kidding. You see everything...everything...through the lens of skin color.

You're a racist.

Actually, having reviewed the thread, I think perhaps we should be more tolerant of Salt. He clearly comes from a racist background, no first grader 'calls white conservatives racist' without learning that behavior from grown ups.

While this may help contextualize his racism, sadly, he also demonstrates a serious lack of intellect - in that, he takes pride in maintaining the ignorance of his youth. It is fine to accept without question what you are taught when you are a child but most of us grow up and learn to question what we learn.
His programming is strong. It's a shame he's too weak-minded to break free of his conditioning.

But he is serving his political masters as a useful idiot, so I guess he's got that going for him.

Obama and Racism: How Else to Explain the Insults?

Let's face it: There's only one explanation for some of the attacks on President Obama.

Racists have officially lost their minds. In recent weeks, the venom spewed at President Barack Obama would leave one to believe that we are in the midst of a racist renaissance. "A dick," "jackass," "tar baby, "your boy" -- you name it and the president has been called it. For some reason, some people are so enraged by how this country is purportedly being run that they cannot separate a real critique of the president's decisions from mean-spirited name-calling related to his race.

Yes, the country that likes to pretend that it is far removed from its racist past has engaged in the verbal equivalent of a throwback jersey. Some people have reached far back into that Reconstruction-era closet, pulled out that dingy jersey adorned with racial slurs, shaken it out and put it on proudly. Elected officials have reduced themselves to behaving like petulant children, storming in and out of meetings and running to the media to lob personal attacks at the president, then offering lame apologies shortly afterward.

Is this the postracial era that so many people theorized about following the election of the nation's first black president? Try post-Reconstruction, because the harmful slurs and images being tossed around the Internet and in public spaces hark back more to a racist past than to a racially ambiguous future.

It's not surprising that President Obama is being received in such a way.

No, it's really not surprising. But they'll keep denying it - and they'll keep attacking him.

Wow! All this from the Board's Biggest Bigot !

Don't you have a box of Ding-Dongs to attend to in that trailer of yours ?

I never said I wasn't racist. But that doesn't absolve tea party/republicans of their racist ways. This board is a microcosm of tea party/republican thinking. Check out the race thread.

You are an ignorant racist. You don't get to define what a 'microcosm' of the tea party or republican thinking is, you fool. You just label everyone a racist for the sake of point scoring. You make a mockery of racism. I think you are a sick freak.... you are what is wrong with this country.

Lincoln was a republican!!and you can not be a racist because you are black!!!i don't hear many libbs challenging your views!!....your IQ is around 70

Just to be absolutely clear. You cannot be a racist without being ignorant. Without ignorance, there is no racism. That might not suit you, but it is true.

He was called dick and boy on MSNBC. I bet Immelt had a cow over that.

It ain't always about racism though. Sometimes, a dick is just a dick.

While Mark Halperin did call President Obama "a dick" on MSNBC, it was on "Morning Joe". Joe Scarborough was the former Republican representative of Florida.

Joe Scarborough - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although Halperin has worked at Time and various other media outlets..he sways more conservative.

Mark Halperin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The "your boy" comment came out Pat Buchanan, everyone's favorite bigot.

Buchanan has written about the Holocaust and engaged in the defense of some accused of Nazi war crimes. For example, Buchanan wrote that it was impossible for 850,000 Jews to be killed by diesel exhaust fed into the gas chamber at Treblinka. When George Will challenged him about it on TV, Buchanan failed to reply. In 1983 he criticized the U.S. Government for expressing regret over its postwar protection of Klaus Barbie. In 1985, Buchanan advocated restoring the citizenship of Arthur Rudolph, an ex-Nazi rocket scientist accused of employing slave labor at a V-2 plant. In 1987, Buchanan lobbied to stop deportation of Karl Linnas, accused of atrocities in Estonia. In 1991 William F. Buckley, Jr. wrote a 40,000-word National Review article discussing anti-Semitism amongst conservative commentators focused largely on Buchanan. (The article and many responses to it were collected in the book In Search of Anti-Semitism (1992).) He concluded: "I find it impossible to defend Pat Buchanan against the charge that what he did and said during the period under examination amounted to anti-Semitism."[18][19] The Anti-Defamation League has called Buchanan an "unrepentant bigot" who "repeatedly demonizes Jews and minorities and openly affiliates with white supremacists."[20] Fellow conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer said about Buchanan "There's no doubt he makes subliminal appeals to prejudice."[21] Buchanan has adamantly denied that he is anti-Semitic, and a number of Jewish conservatives and some of his journalistic colleagues, including Jack Germond, Al Hunt, and Mark Shields, have defended him against the charge.[22]
Pat Buchanan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lincoln was a republican!!and you can not be a racist because you are black!!!i don't hear many libbs challenging your views!!....your IQ is around 70

Lincoln was also a very liberal lawyer.

Salt refuses to acknowledge that in the 2010 elections, there were 38 black candidates that were endorsed by and identified with, the TEA Party. I'm proud to have worked to get one of them elected and I'm proud to call him "friend".
I guess I'm a racist because Alan West is a Republican?
Salt! For some light reading, may I recommend NBRA?

Salt refuses to acknowledge that in the 2010 elections, there were 38 black candidates that were endorsed by and identified with, the TEA Party. I'm proud to have worked to get one of them elected and I'm proud to call him "friend".

Those blacks aren't real blacks. :lol::lol: In the reality of 2011, you cannot be black and conservative.

I'm noticing a pattern with the left.... they desperately want to rewrite history to pretend that all liberals are always the good guys and all conservatives are always evil.

Fucking moronic if you ask me.

Come on man, we all know those 37 candidates, and West, are friggin' Uncle Tom's.

Lincoln was also a very liberal lawyer.

Lincoln was also what was at the time called "neutral" on the race issue, until the last couple years of the civil war. For most of his life, he believed it should be left alone where it was, just not allowed to expand to other territories.

I'll give Salt props for one thing - he's straight forward. His problem is that of many blacks - they just can't pry their brains away from race consciousness. Not surprising given what K12 education has been for a long time. The same guy who claims to have gotten rich in this country sees "racism" everywhere - at work, on the street, in the cupboard, under his bed........

Those blacks aren't real blacks. :lol::lol: In the reality of 2011, you cannot be black and conservative.

I'm noticing a pattern with the left.... they desperately want to rewrite history to pretend that all liberals are always the good guys and all conservatives are always evil.

Fucking moronic if you ask me.
While they're dumb enough to think it'll work (because they're dumb enough to believe if they say it, it's true), normal people aren't buying it.

Forum List

Back