It's a Great Time to Be Racist

"they cling to their guns and religion"

"typical white person"

"The (white) police acted stupidly"

Yeah, we sure can see who sat in the pews of a racist, anti-american church for over twenty years, being spoonfed racist, anti-american garbage, by a racist, anti-american piece o' shit who is "like a father to me".

He sat in Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson or John Hagee's church?

Here's another clue: He was one of Wright's diligent flock.

"typical white person"

Yeah, we sure can see who sat in the pews of a racist, anti-american church for over twenty years, being spoonfed racist, anti-american garbage, by a racist, anti-american piece o' shit who is "like a father to me".

Salt's already an admitted racist. Why bother with that kind of thick shit? He clearly does not have the intellectual capacity required to behave like a human being.

Take a look in a mirror. that's the fact of racism.

I never said I wasn't racist. But that doesn't absolve tea party/republicans of their racist ways. This board is a microcosm of tea party/republican thinking. Check out the race thread.

You are an ignorant racist. You don't get to define what a 'microcosm' of the tea party or republican thinking is, you fool. You just label everyone a racist for the sake of point scoring. You make a mockery of racism. I think you are a sick freak.... you are what is wrong with this country.

Always racist, never ignorant.

Yes I do "get to define what a microcosm of the tea party/republican thinking is", I just did. Racist white tea party/republicans with their long and tenuous history of racism in this country "make a mockery" of crying about being victims of racism. If life was fair being accused of racism would be the least of your victimology.

I'm a racist, he's a racist,
She's a racist, we're a racist,
Wouldn't you like to be a racist, too?

Salt's already an admitted racist. Why bother with that kind of thick shit? He clearly does not have the intellectual capacity required to behave like a human being.

That's what white christian conservatives said about the Jews, Asians, the Native tribes of America and Africans. White christians have a long history of humanizing beings.

"typical white person"

Are you really that fuckin' stupid?

Apparently so.

yep.

And he'll admit it

:lol:

I never said I wasn't racist. But that doesn't absolve tea party/republicans of their racist ways. This board is a microcosm of tea party/republican thinking. Check out the race thread.

You are an ignorant racist. You don't get to define what a 'microcosm' of the tea party or republican thinking is, you fool. You just label everyone a racist for the sake of point scoring. You make a mockery of racism. I think you are a sick freak.... you are what is wrong with this country.

Yes I do "get to define what a microcosm of the tea party/republican thinking is", I just did. Racist white tea party/republicans with their long and tenuous history of racism in this country "make a mockery" of crying about being victims of racism. If life was fair being accused of racism would be the least of your victimology.

No race, ethnicity, has escaped the imperfect flawed behavior of his fellow man. And no, you don't get to define it.

That's what white christian conservatives said about the Jews, Asians, the Native tribes of America and Africans. White christians have a long history of humanizing beings.

I am not interested in your historic bitching. I have never disrespected anyone based on their race. You cannot say likewise, because you admit to being a racist. I find there is more racism on the left than the right. Apparently, you think that is ok. That left wing racism is ok... it is not. You cannot hold other people to a different standard to the one you live by. Therefore, you have lost the right to complain about other people's (perceived) racism. Because you are one. You have no moral highground. Do not criticize others for your own views. Sick freak.

So do black Africans and the selling of their own.

C'mon...........the only people who think about the racist crap are the far left k00ks and it always becomes especially apparent when conservatives are pwning the political landscape.............

like now.....................

us_rep_michele_bachmann-1.jpg

"typical white person"

Are you really that fuckin' stupid?

Apparently so.

Know your topic:

"God continues to lift the curtain and allow the enemies of America to give us probably what we deserve," said Falwell, appearing yesterday on the Christian Broadcasting Network's "700 Club," hosted by Robertson.

"Jerry, that's my feeling," Robertson responded. "I think we've just seen the antechamber to terror. We haven't even begun to see what they can do to the major population."

God Gave U.S. 'What We Deserve,' Falwell Says (washingtonpost.com)

and now a word from John Hagee:

All hurricanes are acts of God, because God controls the heavens. I believe that New Orleans had a level of sin that was offensive to God, and they are — were recipients of the judgment of God for that. The newspaper carried the story in our local area that was not carried nationally that there was to be a homosexual parade there on the Monday that the Katrina came. And the promise of that parade was that it was going to reach a level of sexuality never demonstrated before in any of the other Gay Pride parades. So I believe that the judgment of God is a very real thing. I know that there are people who demur from that, but I believe that the Bible teaches that when you violate the law of God, that God brings punishment sometimes before the day of judgment. And I believe that the Hurricane Katrina was, in fact, the judgment of God against the city of New Orleans.

The McCain-Hagee Connection : Columbia Journalism Review

That's exactly what the OP is doing, ya stupid fucking bitch.

Dry it up

And that -7 really hurt
:lol:

He was called dick and boy on MSNBC. I bet Immelt had a cow over that.

It ain't always about racism though. Sometimes, a dick is just a dick.

I get the distinct feeling you would know.

If you are calling me names, I've been called worse by better.

If you are referring to my 26 year career as a Corpsman, well yes, I do know know a little about dick.

I also know a lot about pussies like you. So fuck off.

I am not interested in your historic bitching. I have never disrespected anyone based on their race. You cannot say likewise, because you admit to being a racist. I find there is more racism on the left than the right. Apparently, you think that is ok. That left wing racism is ok... it is not. You cannot hold other people to a different standard to the one you live by. Therefore, you have lost the right to complain about other people's (perceived) racism. Because you are one. You have no moral highground. Do not criticize others for your own views. Sick freak.

American's past, present and future has given me the inalienable right to point out the racism of the white conservative.

He was called dick and boy on MSNBC. I bet Immelt had a cow over that.

It ain't always about racism though. Sometimes, a dick is just a dick.

I get the distinct feeling you would know.

If you are calling me names, I've been called worse by better.

If you are referring to my 26 year career as a Corpsman, well yes, I do know know a little about dick.

I also know a lot about pussies like you. So fuck off.

Sure pecker checker.

Obama and Racism: How Else to Explain the Insults?

Let's face it: There's only one explanation for some of the attacks on President Obama.

Racists have officially lost their minds. In recent weeks, the venom spewed at President Barack Obama would leave one to believe that we are in the midst of a racist renaissance. "A dick," "jackass," "tar baby, "your boy" -- you name it and the president has been called it. For some reason, some people are so enraged by how this country is purportedly being run that they cannot separate a real critique of the president's decisions from mean-spirited name-calling related to his race.

Yes, the country that likes to pretend that it is far removed from its racist past has engaged in the verbal equivalent of a throwback jersey. Some people have reached far back into that Reconstruction-era closet, pulled out that dingy jersey adorned with racial slurs, shaken it out and put it on proudly. Elected officials have reduced themselves to behaving like petulant children, storming in and out of meetings and running to the media to lob personal attacks at the president, then offering lame apologies shortly afterward.

Is this the postracial era that so many people theorized about following the election of the nation's first black president? Try post-Reconstruction, because the harmful slurs and images being tossed around the Internet and in public spaces hark back more to a racist past than to a racially ambiguous future.

It's not surprising that President Obama is being received in such a way.

No, it's really not surprising. But they'll keep denying it - and they'll keep attacking him.
Not a racist, I just hate stupid no matter what colr you are. Take harry reid and nancy pelosi, they are white and probably the stupidest politicians I have personally had the displeasure of listening to their stupidity.

Obama and Racism: How Else to Explain the Insults?

Let's face it: There's only one explanation for some of the attacks on President Obama.

Racists have officially lost their minds. In recent weeks, the venom spewed at President Barack Obama would leave one to believe that we are in the midst of a racist renaissance. "A dick," "jackass," "tar baby, "your boy" -- you name it and the president has been called it. For some reason, some people are so enraged by how this country is purportedly being run that they cannot separate a real critique of the president's decisions from mean-spirited name-calling related to his race.

Yes, the country that likes to pretend that it is far removed from its racist past has engaged in the verbal equivalent of a throwback jersey. Some people have reached far back into that Reconstruction-era closet, pulled out that dingy jersey adorned with racial slurs, shaken it out and put it on proudly. Elected officials have reduced themselves to behaving like petulant children, storming in and out of meetings and running to the media to lob personal attacks at the president, then offering lame apologies shortly afterward.

Is this the postracial era that so many people theorized about following the election of the nation's first black president? Try post-Reconstruction, because the harmful slurs and images being tossed around the Internet and in public spaces hark back more to a racist past than to a racially ambiguous future.

It's not surprising that President Obama is being received in such a way.

No, it's really not surprising. But they'll keep denying it - and they'll keep attacking him.
Your utter inability to rationally defend Obama does not mean I'm a racist. Moron.

Oh, and we all chipped in and got you a new avatar:

thats_racist.gif

Dick? Not racist.

Jackass? Not racist.

Tar Baby? Possibly racist, depends on usage. Who called him a "tar baby?" Link?

Your boy? Possibly racist, again depends on usage and who used it. I've been known to use the phrase among friends when refering to friends of friends. "Hey, I hear your boy plays first base, does he want to play next week?" If one were to say "I didn't vote for him, that's your boy," I wouldn't necessarily consider that racist. But again, I have a history of using the phrase...

Much ado about nothing in the OP. A person looking for it will find racism in even the most inoccuous of places.

Yeah, like in the tea party/republican crowd.

20100414-It-doesnt-matter-w.gif

Forum List

Back