It's a FELONY and They WILL Prosecute

There is a special place in Hell for people that forsake their pets during these weather calamities.

Hard to believe anyone with an animal would do this. But nothing humans do surprises me anymore

Dozens of dogs abandoned, left unable to escape as Irma bears down
It's like the guy in Colorado out hiking with his dog and the dog got stuck on a ledge. The guy couldn't manage to get the dog off the ledge, so he just went home and left it there. By sheer luck, days later, other hikers discovered the dog near death still on the ledge. They managed to get it off the ledge. When the story made the local news, the original owner heard about it and contacted the rescuers and wanting his dog back. People who are cruel to animals are generally low IQ.

You pussy-lovers should do a few months on a real, working farm (not a holiday farmstop!), and learn a bit about the treatment given to the animals that end up on your plate.

You pussy-lovers should do a few months on a real, working farm (not a holiday farmstop!), and learn a bit about the treatment given to the animals that end up on your plate.
I don't give a fuck about some stupid cow. I care about the animal that is loyal to me and gives me a smile everyday he is alive.

Go pretend to be a hardass somewhere else asshat.

The homos I've known refer to us as "beeeders."

Yeah, most who witness what some to to livestock, become vegetarian. The fact that there are very few laws regarding this is no different than the laws protecting preborn children. Men can be a little schizo, but it doesn't justify this, anymore than turning unborn babies to hamburger justifies any child abuse.

I'm always the one wanting to kill people over the treatment of their animals but we don't know what ALL of those people were in the middle of when they

Never mind. There's always a way.

Its like people who say they couldn't take the animal with they moved. Well then, don't move to that place. Find a place where you can have the animal.

When I was planning a cross country move, I was astounded at how many people asked if we were taking our animals. And after I said yes, almost every single one asked

ALL OF THEM?

I always felt like saying -

Naw, I'll take than one, throw that one out on the street, take him to the shelter and ...

About Irma, people knew several days in advance. But, what about those in trailers and just so damn dirt poor they couldn't get themselves out?

Hard question.

You've got that right.

And they feel exactly the same things our pets do and, for that matter, that we do.

The homos I've known refer to us as "beeeders."

Yeah, most who witness what some to to livestock, become vegetarian. The fact that there are very few laws regarding this is no different than the laws protecting preborn children. Men can be a little schizo, but it doesn't justify this, anymore than turning unborn babies to hamburger justifies any child abuse.

I've been through two slaughterhouses, including the kill floors. I'll never again eat a dead animal.

I grew up on a farm and we ate the animals we raised but there's absolutely no relationship between a family farm (run by a halfway decent human being) and a factory slaughterhouse.

Animal welfare laws don't cover livestock or experimental animals. You can do pretty mucch anything you want and get away with it.

Oddly, horses are sometimes considered livestock, other times they're pets. Makess rescue really difficult sometimes.

I don't give a fuck about some stupid cow. I care about the animal that is loyal to me and gives me a smile everyday he is alive.

When I was a kid, my cow ran up the long drive to greet me when I got off the school bus.

They really are no different than dogs and other animals. We simply choose to call them stupid and we put up big tall walls around the slaughterhouses so we never have to face what our food choices really mean.

Above, Death whatever said a visit to a slaughterhouse will make you a vegetarian but even more, its getting to know so-called "food animals" that is the real eye opener.

When I was a kid, my cow ran up the long drive to greet me when I got off the school bus.

They really are no different than dogs and other animals. We simply choose to call them stupid and we put up big tall walls around the slaughterhouses so we never have to face what our food choices really mean.

Above, Death whatever said a visit to a slaughterhouse will make you a vegetarian but even more, its getting to know so-called "food animals" that is the real eye opener.
I've lived on a farm. I've worked in slaughter houses & on chicken farms.

Food is food. Pets are family.

/Thread

They eat dogs in Africa...Obama said he did. Thank God that cannibal is out of office. I guess (in Africa) they just keep their dog during a hurricane (cyclone) for emergency food supplies.

I've been through two slaughterhouses, including the kill floors. I'll never again eat a dead animal.

I grew up on a farm and we ate the animals we raised but there's absolutely no relationship between a family farm (run by a halfway decent human being) and a factory slaughterhouse.

Animal welfare laws don't cover livestock or experimental animals. You can do pretty mucch anything you want and get away with it.

Oddly, horses are sometimes considered livestock, other times they're pets. Makess rescue really difficult sometimes.
Strange, isn't it that humans are like this.

Forum List

Back