Italy prepares evacuation of 700,000 people from Vesuvius mega eruption

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Italian authorities are finalising an emergency plan to evacuate 700,000 people after warnings of Mount Vesuvius’s eruption risk were expanded earlier this year. The plan is in its final stages and will be published by the end of the month, according to officials from Italy’s southern Campania region and Department of Civil Protection.

======================================================
I bet God is getting pissed as hell, and telling this POPE whose boss.
Gay marriage, tranny's and a lying pos POPE who serves the satanic dark side.
So we have floods, quakes more than what most sheep are aware of...

Italian authorities are finalising an emergency plan to evacuate 700,000 people after warnings of Mount Vesuvius’s eruption risk were expanded earlier this year. The plan is in its final stages and will be published by the end of the month, according to officials from Italy’s southern Campania region and Department of Civil Protection.

======================================================
I bet God is getting pissed as hell, and telling this POPE whose boss.
Gay marriage, tranny's and a lying pos POPE who serves the satanic dark side.
So we have floods, quakes more than what most sheep are aware of...

You're frootier than a nutcake.

Hate to break it to you but not one of the gods cares about any of those non-issues. He's way too busy giving children leukemia and congenital defects.

Look at the age of this Oct '16. Why did "end times" pick it up now? They're desperate for BS to spoon feed the gullible fools.

• Banned
It's a year old article and the volcano is currently sleeping?

Good job, I saw it only on end times thanks for catching that. At least it shows you checked out the link, Geeze sure have been missing the dates on a lot of things lately.

Forum List

Back