Italia, (technically white) just won the 4×100 relay gold.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
What in the heck is going on in this world. I wonder if they are fully vaccinated.

Nice...

What happened? Did our team of struggle and triumph get arrested or something?
No, the four runners didn't qualify for the medal round. Carl Lewis, the fruit cake who use to run in those embarrassing teeny weeny little shorts, called them an embarrassment after they could not properly exchange that baton.

You started a thread about a relay team you call "technically, white" winning, and then wonder aloud if they are vaccinated.

You're a weirdo, as well as being mind numbingly ignorant.
1628307216999.png

No, the four runners didn't qualify for the medal round. Carl Lewis, the fruit cake who use to run in those embarrassing teeny weeny little shorts, called them an embarrassment after they could not properly exchange that baton.
oh ok...Carl Lewis is a faigula.

What does my intelligence have to do with his penchant for cock? I fail to see the relation?
What does your comment have to do with his correct assertion that the relay team is a disaster and the coaches are clueless? I fail to see his sexual preferences negating his comments, or what they have to do with anything, other than your fondness for talking about cock.

What does your comment have to do with his correct assertion that the relay team is a disaster and the coaches are clueless? I fail to see his sexual preferences negating his comments, or what they have to do with anything, other than your fondness for talking about cock.
The OP said he was a fruit. I agreed. Why do you have a problem with that?

The OP was on topic, but you were not. In fact, his comments seem to elude you. You give me the impression of someone who is not very bright. That's my perception.
Carl Lewis, the fruit cake who use to run in those embarrassing teeny weeny little shorts,

That seems pretty open and shut. The OP obviously referenced Lewis' faggotry. Just agreeing.

Maybe you could call him up for a date...faggot.

The OP said he was a fruit. I agreed. Why do you have a problem with that?
Don't engage with that idiot. Like trying to carry on a verbal conversation with an ape at the zoo. Complete waste of time.

You started a thread about a relay team you call "technically, white" winning, and then wonder aloud if they are vaccinated.

You're a weirdo, as well as being mind numbingly ignorant.
Italians are not "technically" white. They are Caucasians, White. Period.

Forum List

Back