It well ahead of time to end Irael's aid.

So now you care about south American babies just as long as they don't try to come here?
Hardly. I care that the Dems want to spend millions in every country in South America on financing abortions while some cry about spending money on Isreal, our stanched supporter in the Middle East. Or they want to spend money on healthcare for illegals. Maybe we should spend the money we spend more wisely instead of spending like drunken sailors on what feels good at the moment.
Funny how you see things.
Funny that you don't see them the same way.

Show me that Democrats want to spend millions in every country in South America on financing abortions.

Show me this is not fake news so I can see it your way.

And if we are trying to spend money in South America, it's to fix up that shit hole. Why give money to Israel so Bibi's wife can spend some more?

Netanyahu's wife admits criminal wrongdoing in meals catering case - Reuters

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s wife, Sara, appeared in court on Sunday to admit criminal wrongdoing over the misuse of state funds to order catered meals, in a plea bargain carrying no jail time.

Isn't she rich enough? Why was she being such a jew? LOL.
I always love how the left keeps up on every rumor, lie or preported lie about Trump and the Republicans yet never pay attention to facts.
Ever hear of the Mexico City policy? It was implemented by Ronald Regean due to the U.N. wanting nations to stop funding overseas abortions and forced sterilizations. It has been rescinded and reinstated many times.

Funny that once again you really do not understand. The money that is sent to them goes to food, clothing, buying natural resources since the country is not large enough with enough natural resources or useable land for the number of people. But why care about people the left cares nothing about any human life be it standing or unborn.

Why would anyone want to stop Democrats and Mexicans from having abortions

Yes Adolph if you say so

I say so, and my name is not Adolph, but you know that, but you can call me any name you want.

Sheri, you’re Canadian. Why are you on a US Messageboard?
I'm French Canadian, born in the USA, grandparents came here.

Why the Jew hate? Why not hate Yankees fans like most normal Americans?

I am a Yankee and Yankee fan. I do not hate all Jews, I even have a Russian Jewish friend. She is a democrat.

Typical remark of a bigoted :asshole: I do not hate ALL Blacks. I EVEN have a BLACK English Friend. She is a Republican.

Israel Has Reached Childhood’s End — It’s Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel
11/10/2013 05:47 pm ET Updated Jan 23, 2014

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
(Source: Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs )
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost
--------------------------------------------------------

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

But instead of ending it, it was increased to 3.8 billion a year!!
Adolph agrees with you fully
Hitler wanted an all aryan country. What does Israel want? They want an all Jewish country. How's that different?

Another lie. Israel has Arabs inside “ Israel proper” and does in any way insinuate they leave. Abbas wants a “ Palestinian Country” with No Israelis allowed. How’s that different?
Yea and America has Jews, Blacks, Arabs, Mexicans living all over too but who rules America? White Men. Usually Christians too but I suspect they let rich Jewish men into the meetings like Adelson.

She's not a nazi is she?

Trump's 'Disloyalty' Claim About Jewish Democrats Shows He Doesn't Get How They Vote

President Donald Trump’s branding of American Jews who vote for Democrats as “disloyal” to their religion and Israel prompted alarms of anti-Semitism. But his ultimate aim appears to be dividing Democrats, peeling off Jewish support and shoring up his white evangelical Christian base.

The comment — which touches on long-trod anti-Semitic tropes about Jews’ supposed loyalty to Israel and their religion over their home nations — added a sharper edge to Trump’s appeals to another largely Democratic constituency: black voters, whom he challenged to support him in 2016 by asking: “What do you have to lose?” This time, Trump and his allies are trying to lure Jewish voters who they think could be turned off by liberal Democrats’ growing willingness to criticize the Israeli government. In a razor-close election, picking up a few thousand votes in key counties in states such as Florida and Pennsylvania could make a difference, they argue.

But Trump's admonitions are unlikely to sway Jewish voters, who have overwhelmingly voted Democratic for decades. In 2018, AP VoteCast, a survey of the electorate, found that 72% of Jewish voters supported Democratic House candidates. And 74% said they disapproved of how Trump was handling his job.

Indeed, even some Trump allies concede that the president's attempt to paint himself as more pro-Israel than Democrats is more likely to resonate with evangelical voters, who polls show are more supportive of Trump's brand of pro-Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu-aligned policies than American Jews are.

42% of Jewish Americans said Trump's policies favored the Israelis too much, versus just 26% of Christians who expressed that view.

That could explain Trump’s Wednesday tweet quoting conservative radio host and conspiracy theory-pusher Wayne Allyn Root saying that Israeli Jews “love” Trump “like he’s the King of Israel” and “the second coming of God” when American Jews “don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense!”

Only one problem. Jews don't believe in a second coming of God. Evangelicals, however, do.
Any jew who votes for a Democrat is retarded

Yawn
Most Jews are retarded?

This is what you tell blacks. Next thing you’ll be saying that to Mexicans and Muslims hoping they have short memories

Eat shit fuck off and die.

PS Blacks are going to reelect Trump
Not with that attitude

Trump has 27 percent of the black and 56 percent of the latino vote

The election is already over
Trump got 8% of black votes and 29% of latinos. Are you a liar as well as evil?

There are also photos of Americans liberating the camps

Now feel free to fuck off and die pig
America never bombed Auschwitz when they had the chance, they also didn't take in Jewish refugees at the time. America was very antisemitic as well. Jews would be lucky if they could get into college, rent, or buy a home in the United States during the Holocaust. Today the United States is one of the biggest killers of Jews on the planet. Palestinians, and Americans have killed the most Jews in the past decade.
Look Captain, Lieutenant or Kernel Flag whatever you think you are, I have been doing this longer than you have likely been alive and I haven't been fooled yet, ask the Bureau. Now the USA does not bomb enemy POW camps for the logical reason that if they did they would be killing friendlies, a 4 year old could understand this concept, but not you in your make believe role.

Do you see any Soviets in these photos? Because I don't. You really either need to lay off the acid, or double the dose
7aff7b38a673ae2defb1da5cdab68a1e.jpg

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

nintchdbpict000255930326.jpg

When you are done failing fuck off
You come off like a Nazi, calling Jews retarded, and the Nazi death camps as POW camps.
She is a evil nazi

Actually retard the Jews in concentration camps were prisoners of war.

Let me explain it to your simple mind

1. There was a war, WW2
2. Germany took Jewish people and held them in prison camps
3. This makes these Jews prisoners of WW2
4. Again the USA does not bomb prison camps full of good and innocent people.
5. You are a loser for wanting different
6. Smile, because you are a commie loser and will never know peace

Did you say I will never know peace?

Islamic–Jewish relations started in the 7th century AD

I'm an American born in 1970. I've never known war.

Are you jewish? Because I'm not so sure they will ever know peace.

She's not a nazi is she?

Trump's 'Disloyalty' Claim About Jewish Democrats Shows He Doesn't Get How They Vote

President Donald Trump’s branding of American Jews who vote for Democrats as “disloyal” to their religion and Israel prompted alarms of anti-Semitism. But his ultimate aim appears to be dividing Democrats, peeling off Jewish support and shoring up his white evangelical Christian base.

The comment — which touches on long-trod anti-Semitic tropes about Jews’ supposed loyalty to Israel and their religion over their home nations — added a sharper edge to Trump’s appeals to another largely Democratic constituency: black voters, whom he challenged to support him in 2016 by asking: “What do you have to lose?” This time, Trump and his allies are trying to lure Jewish voters who they think could be turned off by liberal Democrats’ growing willingness to criticize the Israeli government. In a razor-close election, picking up a few thousand votes in key counties in states such as Florida and Pennsylvania could make a difference, they argue.

But Trump's admonitions are unlikely to sway Jewish voters, who have overwhelmingly voted Democratic for decades. In 2018, AP VoteCast, a survey of the electorate, found that 72% of Jewish voters supported Democratic House candidates. And 74% said they disapproved of how Trump was handling his job.

Indeed, even some Trump allies concede that the president's attempt to paint himself as more pro-Israel than Democrats is more likely to resonate with evangelical voters, who polls show are more supportive of Trump's brand of pro-Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu-aligned policies than American Jews are.

42% of Jewish Americans said Trump's policies favored the Israelis too much, versus just 26% of Christians who expressed that view.

That could explain Trump’s Wednesday tweet quoting conservative radio host and conspiracy theory-pusher Wayne Allyn Root saying that Israeli Jews “love” Trump “like he’s the King of Israel” and “the second coming of God” when American Jews “don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense!”

Only one problem. Jews don't believe in a second coming of God. Evangelicals, however, do.

Yawn
Most Jews are retarded?

This is what you tell blacks. Next thing you’ll be saying that to Mexicans and Muslims hoping they have short memories

Not with that attitude

We will run Kamala and Trump will get 20% of the women vote and 3% of the black vote.

And Trump wasn't putting Mexican kids in cages when Hispanic Americans voted for him.

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

Hitler wanted an all aryan country. What does Israel want? They want an all Jewish country. How's that different?

Another lie. Israel has Arabs inside “ Israel proper” and does in any way insinuate they leave. Abbas wants a “ Palestinian Country” with No Israelis allowed. How’s that different?
Yea and America has Jews, Blacks, Arabs, Mexicans living all over too but who rules America? White Men. Usually Christians too but I suspect they let rich Jewish men into the meetings like Adelson.
Kookoo

Yawn
Most Jews are retarded?

Not with that attitude

I am referencing current numbers dopey, you are stuck in the past, we are moving foreward

America never bombed Auschwitz when they had the chance, they also didn't take in Jewish refugees at the time. America was very antisemitic as well. Jews would be lucky if they could get into college, rent, or buy a home in the United States during the Holocaust. Today the United States is one of the biggest killers of Jews on the planet. Palestinians, and Americans have killed the most Jews in the past decade.
Look Captain, Lieutenant or Kernel Flag whatever you think you are, I have been doing this longer than you have likely been alive and I haven't been fooled yet, ask the Bureau. Now the USA does not bomb enemy POW camps for the logical reason that if they did they would be killing friendlies, a 4 year old could understand this concept, but not you in your make believe role.

Do you see any Soviets in these photos? Because I don't. You really either need to lay off the acid, or double the dose

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

You come off like a Nazi, calling Jews retarded, and the Nazi death camps as POW camps.
She is a evil nazi

1. There was a war, WW2

Did you say I will never know peace?

Islamic–Jewish relations started in the 7th century AD

I'm an American born in 1970. I've never known war.

Are you jewish? Because I'm not so sure they will ever know peace.
You will never know peace

Yawn
Most Jews are retarded?

Not with that attitude

We will run Kamala and Trump will get 20% of the women vote and 3% of the black vote.

And Trump wasn't putting Mexican kids in cages when Hispanic Americans voted for him.
Yea please run the pothead

Please

Most Jews are retarded?

Not with that attitude

I am referencing current numbers dopey, you are stuck in the past, we are moving foreward
Oh so you are a fortune teller who can tell the future. Fake news.

Most Jews are retarded?

Not with that attitude

Please

If that's all you got on her. Or that she "slept her way to the top", that's only going to piss women off.

Pot head? BFD. How about a guy who grabs women's pussies? Oh that's ok but you can't smoke pot? What is this 1950?

I am Jewish. All over Europe, and even in America people joined the Nazis to help kill Jews in the Holocaust. Slavic people were the worst Nazis. The Soviet union did rescue Jews from the Holocaust, and helped found Israel. Soviets were good Russians. Russians have too much Mongolian blood to be considered Slavic. That is why Russians look, and behave more like Chinese people than like dirty Slavs like Nazi Poland, and Nazi Ukraine.
Soviets good polish bad

Grow up bozo
The worst death camps were in Poland for a reason. Soviets saved the day by rescuing Jews from the Polish death camps.
Or there were just more polish Jews. Look up how many Russians Stalin killed before you declare him a fucking hero.......

Duh
Stalin mostly killed Nazis. Stalin killed something like 5 million Nazis.
Stalin killed or starved to death an estimated 15 million peasants. 5 million Ukrainians. 200 thousand Jews. 3 million "enemies of the state". The full number could actually be as high as 23.2 million dead.
He did not kill mostly Nazis.
Some call the great depression America's great famine, or holodomor.
American Holodomor

There are also photos of Americans liberating the camps

Now feel free to fuck off and die pig

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

She is a evil nazi

1. There was a war, WW2
The United States should have bombed the crematoriums at Auschwitz, instead they let it happen, until Soviets rescued Auschwitz.

Haven’t you heard? The Jews run everything and the “ Goyim” are subservient

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

She is a evil nazi

1. There was a war, WW2
The United States should have bombed the crematoriums at Auschwitz, instead they let it happen, until Soviets rescued Auschwitz.
Again fuckwad if the USA bombed those camps the Jews in the camps would have been killed.

The USA does not kill friendlies

Were u born retarded or did u study

Is Putin paying you much

Not with that attitude

Please

If that's all you got on her. Or that she "slept her way to the top", that's only going to piss women off.

Pot head? BFD. How about a guy who grabs women's pussies? Oh that's ok but you can't smoke pot? What is this 1950?
Run the pothead then

Please

Soviets good polish bad

Grow up bozo
The worst death camps were in Poland for a reason. Soviets saved the day by rescuing Jews from the Polish death camps.
Or there were just more polish Jews. Look up how many Russians Stalin killed before you declare him a fucking hero.......

Duh
Stalin mostly killed Nazis. Stalin killed something like 5 million Nazis.
Stalin killed or starved to death an estimated 15 million peasants. 5 million Ukrainians. 200 thousand Jews. 3 million "enemies of the state". The full number could actually be as high as 23.2 million dead.
He did not kill mostly Nazis.
Some call the great depression America's great famine, or holodomor.
American Holodomor
So you have a propaganda piece. While it is true that there was a Great Depression for a time in the U.S. and other parts of the world also experienced the effects it hardly disproves the numbers. If Stalin was such a great and magnanimous leader why was it necessary to force people to stay in the Soviet Union even at the cost of life being shot trying to escape?

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

She is a evil nazi

1. There was a war, WW2
So according to you the U.S. Should have bombed camps that they knew nothing about killing innocents because bombing at that time was no where near precise.

Should we bomb towns in Trukey or Greece? I don't think we are at war with them but there maybe something in one of those towns. You just can't make up stuff and pretend it is factual.

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

She is a evil nazi

1. There was a war, WW2
Again fuckwad if the USA bombed those camps the Jews in the camps would have been killed.

The USA does not kill friendlies

Were u born retarded or did u study

Is Putin paying you much
Jews were killed. The USA did almost nothing.

Forum List

Back