It well ahead of time to end Irael's aid.

So in your mind stalin was a saint.

Whoo
Stalin helped create Israel, he rescued Jewish Holocaust survivors in Polish death camps. The Soviet Union turned around the Russian empire from a backwards serfdom filled with illiterates, and antisemites into a superpower of the planet. Russia actually caught up economically to western Europe during the Soviet reign.
Look simpleton the USA liberated Europe period, you appear to be a commie

Play on kiddy
There are books written on how the USA did nothing to help Jews during the Holocaust.
There are also photos of Americans liberating the camps

Now feel free to fuck off and die pig
America never bombed Auschwitz when they had the chance, they also didn't take in Jewish refugees at the time. America was very antisemitic as well. Jews would be lucky if they could get into college, rent, or buy a home in the United States during the Holocaust. Today the United States is one of the biggest killers of Jews on the planet. Palestinians, and Americans have killed the most Jews in the past decade.
Look Captain, Lieutenant or Kernel Flag whatever you think you are, I have been doing this longer than you have likely been alive and I haven't been fooled yet, ask the Bureau. Now the USA does not bomb enemy POW camps for the logical reason that if they did they would be killing friendlies, a 4 year old could understand this concept, but not you in your make believe role.

Do you see any Soviets in these photos? Because I don't. You really either need to lay off the acid, or double the dose
7aff7b38a673ae2defb1da5cdab68a1e.jpg

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

nintchdbpict000255930326.jpg

When you are done failing fuck off

I will just say that I feel incredibly sorry for you.
If that's all you can come back with then she won.
Nazis never win
She's not a nazi is she?

Trump's 'Disloyalty' Claim About Jewish Democrats Shows He Doesn't Get How They Vote

President Donald Trump’s branding of American Jews who vote for Democrats as “disloyal” to their religion and Israel prompted alarms of anti-Semitism. But his ultimate aim appears to be dividing Democrats, peeling off Jewish support and shoring up his white evangelical Christian base.

The comment — which touches on long-trod anti-Semitic tropes about Jews’ supposed loyalty to Israel and their religion over their home nations — added a sharper edge to Trump’s appeals to another largely Democratic constituency: black voters, whom he challenged to support him in 2016 by asking: “What do you have to lose?” This time, Trump and his allies are trying to lure Jewish voters who they think could be turned off by liberal Democrats’ growing willingness to criticize the Israeli government. In a razor-close election, picking up a few thousand votes in key counties in states such as Florida and Pennsylvania could make a difference, they argue.

But Trump's admonitions are unlikely to sway Jewish voters, who have overwhelmingly voted Democratic for decades. In 2018, AP VoteCast, a survey of the electorate, found that 72% of Jewish voters supported Democratic House candidates. And 74% said they disapproved of how Trump was handling his job.

Indeed, even some Trump allies concede that the president's attempt to paint himself as more pro-Israel than Democrats is more likely to resonate with evangelical voters, who polls show are more supportive of Trump's brand of pro-Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu-aligned policies than American Jews are.

42% of Jewish Americans said Trump's policies favored the Israelis too much, versus just 26% of Christians who expressed that view.

That could explain Trump’s Wednesday tweet quoting conservative radio host and conspiracy theory-pusher Wayne Allyn Root saying that Israeli Jews “love” Trump “like he’s the King of Israel” and “the second coming of God” when American Jews “don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense!”

Only one problem. Jews don't believe in a second coming of God. Evangelicals, however, do.
Any jew who votes for a Democrat is retarded

Yawn
Most Jews are retarded?

This is what you tell blacks. Next thing you’ll be saying that to Mexicans and Muslims hoping they have short memories

Eat shit fuck off and die.

PS Blacks are going to reelect Trump

Stalin helped create Israel, he rescued Jewish Holocaust survivors in Polish death camps. The Soviet Union turned around the Russian empire from a backwards serfdom filled with illiterates, and antisemites into a superpower of the planet. Russia actually caught up economically to western Europe during the Soviet reign.

Play on kiddy
There are books written on how the USA did nothing to help Jews during the Holocaust.

America never bombed Auschwitz when they had the chance, they also didn't take in Jewish refugees at the time. America was very antisemitic as well. Jews would be lucky if they could get into college, rent, or buy a home in the United States during the Holocaust. Today the United States is one of the biggest killers of Jews on the planet. Palestinians, and Americans have killed the most Jews in the past decade.
Look Captain, Lieutenant or Kernel Flag whatever you think you are, I have been doing this longer than you have likely been alive and I haven't been fooled yet, ask the Bureau. Now the USA does not bomb enemy POW camps for the logical reason that if they did they would be killing friendlies, a 4 year old could understand this concept, but not you in your make believe role.

Do you see any Soviets in these photos? Because I don't. You really either need to lay off the acid, or double the dose

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

You come off like a Nazi, calling Jews retarded, and the Nazi death camps as POW camps.

Israel Has Reached Childhood’s End — It’s Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel
11/10/2013 05:47 pm ET Updated Jan 23, 2014

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
(Source: Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs )
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost
--------------------------------------------------------

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

But instead of ending it, it was increased to 3.8 billion a year!!
Adolph agrees with you fully
Hitler wanted an all aryan country. What does Israel want? They want an all Jewish country. How's that different?

Another lie. Israel has Arabs inside “ Israel proper” and does in any way insinuate they leave. Abbas wants a “ Palestinian Country” with No Israelis allowed. How’s that different?

Play on kiddy

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

You come off like a Nazi, calling Jews retarded, and the Nazi death camps as POW camps.

And you come off like a bigger Nazi wanting the USA to bomb innocent Jews.

Look you lost, get over it retard.

If that's all you can come back with then she won.
Nazis never win
She's not a nazi is she?

Trump's 'Disloyalty' Claim About Jewish Democrats Shows He Doesn't Get How They Vote

President Donald Trump’s branding of American Jews who vote for Democrats as “disloyal” to their religion and Israel prompted alarms of anti-Semitism. But his ultimate aim appears to be dividing Democrats, peeling off Jewish support and shoring up his white evangelical Christian base.

The comment — which touches on long-trod anti-Semitic tropes about Jews’ supposed loyalty to Israel and their religion over their home nations — added a sharper edge to Trump’s appeals to another largely Democratic constituency: black voters, whom he challenged to support him in 2016 by asking: “What do you have to lose?” This time, Trump and his allies are trying to lure Jewish voters who they think could be turned off by liberal Democrats’ growing willingness to criticize the Israeli government. In a razor-close election, picking up a few thousand votes in key counties in states such as Florida and Pennsylvania could make a difference, they argue.

But Trump's admonitions are unlikely to sway Jewish voters, who have overwhelmingly voted Democratic for decades. In 2018, AP VoteCast, a survey of the electorate, found that 72% of Jewish voters supported Democratic House candidates. And 74% said they disapproved of how Trump was handling his job.

Indeed, even some Trump allies concede that the president's attempt to paint himself as more pro-Israel than Democrats is more likely to resonate with evangelical voters, who polls show are more supportive of Trump's brand of pro-Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu-aligned policies than American Jews are.

42% of Jewish Americans said Trump's policies favored the Israelis too much, versus just 26% of Christians who expressed that view.

That could explain Trump’s Wednesday tweet quoting conservative radio host and conspiracy theory-pusher Wayne Allyn Root saying that Israeli Jews “love” Trump “like he’s the King of Israel” and “the second coming of God” when American Jews “don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense!”

Only one problem. Jews don't believe in a second coming of God. Evangelicals, however, do.

Yawn
Most Jews are retarded?

This is what you tell blacks. Next thing you’ll be saying that to Mexicans and Muslims hoping they have short memories

Not with that attitude

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

The USA didn't do anything to solve the Auschwitz killing factory. They didn't bomb the tracks, bomb the camp, or even acknowledge the Holocaust until it was too late.

Play on kiddy

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

She is a evil nazi

Nazis never win
She's not a nazi is she?

Yawn
Most Jews are retarded?

Not with that attitude

Trump has 27 percent of the black and 56 percent of the latino vote

The election is already over

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

She is a evil nazi

Actually retard the Jews in concentration camps were prisoners of war.

Let me explain it to your simple mind

1. There was a war, WW2
2. Germany took Jewish people and held them in prison camps
3. This makes these Jews prisoners of WW2
4. Again the USA does not bomb prison camps full of good and innocent people.
5. You are a loser for wanting different
6. Smile, because you are a commie loser and will never know peace

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

The USA didn't do anything to solve the Auschwitz killing factory. They didn't bomb the tracks, bomb the camp, or even acknowledge the Holocaust until it was too late.

Actually simpleton the Americans won the war and freed all in captivity. But you stay there in your little pretend World

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

They knew what was happening. Roosevelt deliberately forbid the ship the St. Louis to dock knowing the ship would head back to Germany and everyone will get shipped to the Camps and gassed

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

Actually simpleton the Americans won the war and freed all in captivity. But you stay there in your little pretend World
Soviets beat the Nazis, Soviets helped create Israel, and Soviets were far less antisemitic than the United States.

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

They knew what was happening. Roosevelt deliberately forbid the ship the St. Louis to dock knowing the ship would head back to Germany and everyone will get shipped to the Camps and gassed
America certainly didn't accept those Jewish refugees on the MS St. Louis.

u-cc-nordhausen-02.jpg

Soviets beat the Nazis, Soviets helped create Israel, and Soviets were far less antisemitic than the United States.

LOL actually the Soviets stomped their feet looking for Von Braun and the rest of the paper clip gang with the Horton Flying wing design

LOL actually the Soviets stomped their feet looking for Von Braun and the rest of the paper clip gang with the Horton Flying wing design
What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
So you never heard of operation paperclip, Werner Von Braun or the Horton flying wing...…………………

Duh, your total stupidity is why you think the Soviets won WW2

Google it moron, history isn't changing

I think it's self explanatory what this became
Horten_229_2.jpg

One is in the Smithsonian, I've seen it
Horten_flying_wing_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_4.jpg

Does this complete the history lesson?

Last edited:
Too bad we have to spend millions on financing South American abortion according to the Dems.

So now you care about south American babies just as long as they don't try to come here?
Hardly. I care that the Dems want to spend millions in every country in South America on financing abortions while some cry about spending money on Isreal, our stanched supporter in the Middle East. Or they want to spend money on healthcare for illegals. Maybe we should spend the money we spend more wisely instead of spending like drunken sailors on what feels good at the moment.

Israel state pays for abortions and has universal healthcare (and I venture you don't know anyone who lives in Israel), and its best to keep the money for our neighbors instead of the ME (if Israel would not be in the ME it possibly would not be so unstable) kind of like your neighborhood. Also there are many rich Jews that make money here and send it to Israel like Sheldon Adelson, etc.
I will just say that I feel incredibly sorry for you.

you need to feel sorry for yourself since you cant counter those pesky facts you got taken to school on.:itsok:

Too bad we have to spend millions on financing South American abortion according to the Dems.

So now you care about south American babies just as long as they don't try to come here?
Hardly. I care that the Dems want to spend millions in every country in South America on financing abortions while some cry about spending money on Isreal, our stanched supporter in the Middle East. Or they want to spend money on healthcare for illegals. Maybe we should spend the money we spend more wisely instead of spending like drunken sailors on what feels good at the moment.
Funny how you see things.
Funny that you don't see them the same way.

Show me that Democrats want to spend millions in every country in South America on financing abortions.

Show me this is not fake news so I can see it your way.

And if we are trying to spend money in South America, it's to fix up that shit hole. Why give money to Israel so Bibi's wife can spend some more?

Netanyahu's wife admits criminal wrongdoing in meals catering case - Reuters

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s wife, Sara, appeared in court on Sunday to admit criminal wrongdoing over the misuse of state funds to order catered meals, in a plea bargain carrying no jail time.

Isn't she rich enough? Why was she being such a jew? LOL.
I always love how the left keeps up on every rumor, lie or preported lie about Trump and the Republicans yet never pay attention to facts.
Ever hear of the Mexico City policy? It was implemented by Ronald Regean due to the U.N. wanting nations to stop funding overseas abortions and forced sterilizations. It has been rescinded and reinstated many times.

Funny that once again you really do not understand. The money that is sent to them goes to food, clothing, buying natural resources since the country is not large enough with enough natural resources or useable land for the number of people. But why care about people the left cares nothing about any human life be it standing or unborn.

Yes Adolph if you say so
I am Jewish. All over Europe, and even in America people joined the Nazis to help kill Jews in the Holocaust. Slavic people were the worst Nazis. The Soviet union did rescue Jews from the Holocaust, and helped found Israel. Soviets were good Russians. Russians have too much Mongolian blood to be considered Slavic. That is why Russians look, and behave more like Chinese people than like dirty Slavs like Nazi Poland, and Nazi Ukraine.
Soviets good polish bad

Grow up bozo
The worst death camps were in Poland for a reason. Soviets saved the day by rescuing Jews from the Polish death camps.
Or there were just more polish Jews. Look up how many Russians Stalin killed before you declare him a fucking hero.......

Duh
Stalin mostly killed Nazis. Stalin killed something like 5 million Nazis.
Stalin killed or starved to death an estimated 15 million peasants. 5 million Ukrainians. 200 thousand Jews. 3 million "enemies of the state". The full number could actually be as high as 23.2 million dead.
He did not kill mostly Nazis.

Forum List

Back