It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

From the OP: First, we must not let the opponents of reform get away with the empty bromide that "guns don't kill people, people kill people." It may not be a claim that guns actually do kill, but it certainly is an attempt to discredit the statement.
The fact that we have mass shootings is statistically irrelevant. < 1% of gun deaths occurred as a result of mass shootings in 2018. Yes I read quite well and I "get it" Can you? Do you?
Look, friend, you are searching the sky to find gravity. Here's what it is .... and I want you to read this VERY CAREFULLY.

Problem > > > trigger-happy people shooting other people at random in what is called "mass shootings". You understand that, yes? I mean you "get it", right? ... GUNS + PEOPLE. Once more .... GUNS + PEOPLE. So what is the stable part and what is the variant part of the equation? I'm glad you asked me. :th_waiting:

The stable part of the equation is GUNS. Mass shootings are carried out by the use of GUNS, not knives, cars, karaté, poison, pea-shooters, spit-balls, paper-clips, rocks or strategically-placed banana peels. Shootings - GUNS. Got it?

The variable part of the equation is PEOPLE. Do you understand? You know, the ones who are pulling the trigger. We are talking about Americans committing mass shootings and in one way or another shooting to death 200 people in the U.S. each and every day of the year. These are Americans shooting other Americans.

So, to put it simply the problem is AMERICANS with GUNS. Is that difficult to understand? No, it isn't. :eusa_eh:

On the surface there are two fundamental remedies to cure the problem about AMERICANS with GUNS:

1. Eliminate Guns.
2. Eliminate Americans.

But beneath the surface, there is another issue:

GUNS are make to shoot. That is their purpose so there isn't very much we can do about that. But there is the question of why AMERICANS are so trigger-happy. Maybe if you find the answer to that (and correct it) then guns in their hands won't be any more of a problem as guns in the hands of other nationals. Hmmmmmmm, a very large percentage of Americans are destitute – no jobs, no money, no roof over their head. :45:

So, my earnest conviction is like this: Either remove guns from Americans or end American destitution. I don't endorse the notion of eliminating Americans :nono: because it's too messy .... so quit screwing around and give them jobs with fair wages for fuck's sake. If you don't want to do that then you'd better ban the gun.

Once again it's not the guns that's the problem, remind us when and where mass shootings took place before liberalism took over in the 1960's?

a garage in Chicago,

on St Valentines Day.

:)

Dont count ... and what was it 7 people? You know I didn't know this until recently but armed civilians helped take down the shooter in the tower.

Where were all those carry people in El Paso?

Sayit I'm NOT infringing on your right to keep and bear arms JUST the type of arms ,and just who can be trusted with that responsibility

So, you Nazis are NOT infringing on my right to free speech, JUST what I say and who can be trusted to convey the dogma of the party?
Your speech is free as is mine You racist bastards can call us Nazis to your hearts content

Yet you claim that LIMITING what I can say is NOT and infringement.

Yes, you are quite stupid, and wholly dishonest.
Where did I say anything about limiting what you can say?

I strongly suggest you try and eliminate Americans, fuckwad.
Why is that, placenta? Don't you like Americans?

Oh, and stupid, those in California with no jobs, no money, no roof over their head rarely have guns, if they did, they would sell them.
So Bonzo, you've never been to California and never heard of Western Addition & the Tenderloin of SF and Compton in LA.
You really are quite stupid.
Now ain't that sumpin'? I am thinking the same thing about you.

'assault weapons' are arms.
Mentioned in the 2nd Amendment
Milk is not.
You are not looking carefully enough. Have you found "assault weapons" mentioned? Good! Now read a little further and you will find "milk" mentioned. Have another look .... I'll wait.
:coffee:

Huh?

Have you found:

T.V.

Radio

Film

Internet

Mentioned in the 1st amendment?

I am very sorry if that went over your head but you can't blame me for that. View attachment 279192

Over my head?

Think potsie think.

If you have something sensible to say, do it and stop trying to waste my time, Gracie.

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? Or just playing coy?

Which is it....

Once again you want to play a stupid game, so tell us where in the 1st amendment does it mention, radio, television, film or the internet?

firearms cause over 60% of murders....we want to try to keep down murders, yes?
...humans will always murder....why allow them ''tools'' that make murder VERY easy?
..common sense tells you a ''tool'' designed to only kill and kill many very fast should be more regulated than a car
Saying "firearms cause over 60% or murders" proves you're not an intelligent, rational, mature adult.

Firearms cause nothing. Period.

Do you also think forks cause obesity? Bottles cause alcoholism? Ropes cause hangings?

Let's see if you really care about mass shootings....

We know many mass shooters want to be famous.

Would you support Trump banning news coverage of mass shootings?

Yes or no?
Guns don’t kill people....bullets do

You are not looking carefully enough. Have you found "assault weapons" mentioned? Good! Now read a little further and you will find "milk" mentioned. Have another look .... I'll wait.

Huh?

Have you found:

T.V.

Radio

Film

Internet

I am very sorry if that went over your head but you can't blame me for that. View attachment 279192

Over my head?

Think potsie think.

If you have something sensible to say, do it and stop trying to waste my time, Gracie.

Which is it....

Once again you want to play a stupid game, so tell us where in the 1st amendment does it mention, radio, television, film or the internet?

They keep stating civilians should not be allowed to keep 'weapons of war'.

are they too stupid to understand that muskets, squirrel guns, Kentucky rifles, etc, WERE weapons of war?

Huh?

Have you found:

T.V.

Radio

Film

Internet

Over my head?

Think potsie think.

Which is it....

You have wasted enough of my time with your silliness. If you don't knock it off I will have to assume you will never post anything of substance and put you on "blocked". Which do you prefer?

firearms cause over 60% of murders....we want to try to keep down murders, yes?
...humans will always murder....why allow them ''tools'' that make murder VERY easy?
..common sense tells you a ''tool'' designed to only kill and kill many very fast should be more regulated than a car
Saying "firearms cause over 60% or murders" proves you're not an intelligent, rational, mature adult.

Firearms cause nothing. Period.

Do you also think forks cause obesity? Bottles cause alcoholism? Ropes cause hangings?

Let's see if you really care about mass shootings....

We know many mass shooters want to be famous.

Would you support Trump banning news coverage of mass shootings?

Yes or no?
Guns don’t kill people....bullets do

No gun powder , a hammer and a projectile.. blame the Chinese.

Huh?

Have you found:

T.V.

Radio

Film

Internet

Over my head?

Think potsie think.

Which is it....

You have wasted enough of my time with your silliness. If you don't knock it off I will have to assume you will never post anything of substance and put you on "blocked". Which do you prefer?

Oh no I am blocked by a weak minded liberal who cant outdebate me?

What else is new?

Btw I never blocked anyone in my life...

Huh?

Have you found:

T.V.

Radio

Film

Internet

Over my head?

Think potsie think.

Which is it....

They keep stating civilians should not be allowed to keep 'weapons of war'.

are they too stupid to understand that muskets, squirrel guns, Kentucky rifles, etc, WERE weapons of war?

Dont forget about sticks and stones, knifes and swords and my favorite...

download (15).jpeg

you sound like the '''leftists''' [******] who argue with emotion and not common sense
Liberty is common sense.

The Bill of Rights is common sense.

Fascists trying to eliminate weapons that cause less than 1% of murders while ignoring inner city murders is an emotional response.

Keep digging
Now you got it!

To really impact our murder rate, you need to go after handguns which account for 2/3 of all gun deaths

But handguns are a sacred cow and can’t be touched. So we have to nibble at the edges and go after weapons that are used in mass shootings
Actually 2/3 of all gun deaths are suicides

Not all gun deaths are murders

Over my head?

Think potsie think.

Which is it....

Oh no I am blocked by a weak minded liberal who cant outdebate me?

What else is new?

Btw I never blocked anyone in my life...

Done.

you sound like the '''leftists''' [******] who argue with emotion and not common sense
Liberty is common sense.

Fascists trying to eliminate weapons that cause less than 1% of murders while ignoring inner city murders is an emotional response.

Keep digging
Now you got it!

To really impact our murder rate, you need to go after handguns which account for 2/3 of all gun deaths

But handguns are a sacred cow and can’t be touched. So we have to nibble at the edges and go after weapons that are used in mass shootings

Two More NY Police Officers Die by Suicide, Bringing Total to 9

https://www.nytimes.com › 2019/08/13 › nyregion › nypd-officer-suicide

Aug 13, 2019 - Two More N.Y. Police Officers Die by Suicide, Bringing Total to 9 This ... New York police officer, succumbed to his wounds, the police said.

Liberty is common sense.

Keep digging
Now you got it!

It seems like it would hurt especially if you screw up.

170224075230-face-transplant-pkg-gorani-00014619-large-169.jpg

Good god a few people screwed up...

Damn....

Just a question if they have the money for plastic surgery after a botched suicide attempt by gun...why they do it in the first place?

Yuba City man unveils new smile after face transplant

Yuba City man unveils new smile after face transplant

Cameron Underwood’s suicide attempt in 2016 left his face horribly disfigured, left. After facial transplant surgery early this year, his new face should be “pristine” in as little as three years, the chief surgeon said.
(Mary Spano / Associated Press)
BY ASSOCIATED PRESS
NOV. 30, 2018
1:50 PM

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Email
Reporting from Yuba City —

A year and a half after a suicide attempt left his face horribly disfigured, a Yuba City man has had a successful facial transplant, and the lead surgeon estimates his face should be “pristine” in as little as three years.

Cameron Underwood, 26, had the 25-hour operation that involved more than 100 medical staff in January. Less than a year later, Underwood can speak intelligibly. He is golfing and has even gone skydiving, the Sacramento Bee reported Friday.

Liberty is common sense.

Keep digging
Now you got it!

Two More NY Police Officers Die by Suicide, Bringing Total to 9

https://www.nytimes.com › 2019/08/13 › nyregion › nypd-officer-suicide

Aug 13, 2019 - Two More N.Y. Police Officers Die by Suicide, Bringing Total to 9 This ... New York police officer, succumbed to his wounds, the police said.
People have the right to commit suicide

From the OP: First, we must not let the opponents of reform get away with the empty bromide that "guns don't kill people, people kill people." It may not be a claim that guns actually do kill, but it certainly is an attempt to discredit the statement.
The fact that we have mass shootings is statistically irrelevant. < 1% of gun deaths occurred as a result of mass shootings in 2018. Yes I read quite well and I "get it" Can you? Do you?
Look, friend, you are searching the sky to find gravity. Here's what it is .... and I want you to read this VERY CAREFULLY.

Problem > > > trigger-happy people shooting other people at random in what is called "mass shootings". You understand that, yes? I mean you "get it", right? ... GUNS + PEOPLE. Once more .... GUNS + PEOPLE. So what is the stable part and what is the variant part of the equation? I'm glad you asked me. :th_waiting:

The stable part of the equation is GUNS. Mass shootings are carried out by the use of GUNS, not knives, cars, karaté, poison, pea-shooters, spit-balls, paper-clips, rocks or strategically-placed banana peels. Shootings - GUNS. Got it?

The variable part of the equation is PEOPLE. Do you understand? You know, the ones who are pulling the trigger. We are talking about Americans committing mass shootings and in one way or another shooting to death 200 people in the U.S. each and every day of the year. These are Americans shooting other Americans.

So, to put it simply the problem is AMERICANS with GUNS. Is that difficult to understand? No, it isn't. :eusa_eh:

On the surface there are two fundamental remedies to cure the problem about AMERICANS with GUNS:

1. Eliminate Guns.
2. Eliminate Americans.

But beneath the surface, there is another issue:

GUNS are make to shoot. That is their purpose so there isn't very much we can do about that. But there is the question of why AMERICANS are so trigger-happy. Maybe if you find the answer to that (and correct it) then guns in their hands won't be any more of a problem as guns in the hands of other nationals. Hmmmmmmm, a very large percentage of Americans are destitute – no jobs, no money, no roof over their head. :45:

So, my earnest conviction is like this: Either remove guns from Americans or end American destitution. I don't endorse the notion of eliminating Americans :nono: because it's too messy .... so quit screwing around and give them jobs with fair wages for fuck's sake. If you don't want to do that then you'd better ban the gun.

Once again it's not the guns that's the problem, remind us when and where mass shootings took place before liberalism took over in the 1960's?

a garage in Chicago,

on St Valentines Day.

:)

Dont count ... and what was it 7 people? You know I didn't know this until recently but armed civilians helped take down the shooter in the tower.

Where were all those carry people in El Paso?
Wherever the hell they wants to be.

Civilians have no obligation to protect the public.

Forum List

Back