It seems the 4th graders are geting it!

ROTFLMAO....so typical of braindead denier cultists.

A hoax. A bunch of lies. Exactly the walleyedretard's:cuckoo::eusa_liar: style. No wonder you started this thread, walleyed. This poor girl's father is just like you. A pathological liar and fraud who lies about his education and experience for political purposes.

It’s a hoax
(excerpts)

by Sarah Taylor
Beeville Bee-Picayune
5 days ago

Julisa Castillo, who just finished the fourth grade at R.A. Hall Elementary, recently received a trophy, medal, plaque and congratulatory letter promising an all-expenses-paid trip to Space Camp.

The items claimed to have come from the National Science Foundation (NSF) and were reported in Saturday’s Bee-Picayune and mysoutex.com Web site.

Edited for copy right rules -EZ

content copyright © 2010 mySouTex.com.

Father says he is sorry for science fair hoax

by Sarah Taylor, Jason Collins, & Jeff Latcham
Beeville Bee-Picayune
3 days ago

Dr. J.R. Castillo admits the “recognition” his daughter received from the “2010 National Science Fair” was indeed a hoax.

“With that being said, we sincerely apologize to anyone and everyone who was affected by this. This has been a drain on our family and I just want to move on,” Castillo wrote in an e-mail. “What was intended to be a way to honor our daughter for a job well done on her project has really gotten out of hand and we’re ready to put this behind us.”

Bloggers at The fake science fair award: What sort of person would manipulate the emotions and expectations of a ten-year-old girl in this vile and crass way for a small political point? : science also raised numerous questions about Castillo’s own claimed credentials.
edited for copy right rules of the USMB-EZ

(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)

Excuse me trolling blunder but i was reading those articles and for the life of me I cannot understand what exactly is the problem... Two articles and neither of them actually say anything beyond there is no National science fair and the kids awards were honorary and not from the National science foundation... Anyone else notice the NSF issue here? National science foundation= NSF, and National Science Fair = NSF....

So what we have here is a kid got rewarded with a trip to space camp from someone... And so far no idea who exactly.... So if her mom and dad didn't do it, and there really was a contest, and awards actually given as the evidence shows, then WTF are you crybabies balling about this time???

Only fucking lowlife douchebag POS agenda pushing scumbag would go after a child in a situation like this..... And as far as that dishonest and misleading rag of a newspaper you linked to; they are just as bad...

All of both of those articles are an endless barrage of innuendo and ramblings making accusations without actually making them... They imply a great many things with subtle nonsense about this or that and even the kids father. They don't prove anything, and they don't have to all they are wanting to do is cast doubt.... Unbelievable reading it, I was amazed....

And the fact you the little POS would use such a shameless display of PR over humanity only furthers what we already know about you...

A hoax. A bunch of lies. Exactly the walleyedretard's:cuckoo::eusa_liar: style. No wonder you started this thread, walleyed. This poor girl's father is just like you. A pathological liar and fraud who lies about his education and experience for political purposes.

It’s a hoax
(excerpts)

by Sarah Taylor
Beeville Bee-Picayune
5 days ago

Julisa Castillo, who just finished the fourth grade at R.A. Hall Elementary, recently received a trophy, medal, plaque and congratulatory letter promising an all-expenses-paid trip to Space Camp.

The items claimed to have come from the National Science Foundation (NSF) and were reported in Saturday’s Bee-Picayune and mysoutex.com Web site.

Beeville Bee-Picayune
3 days ago

Dr. J.R. Castillo admits the “recognition” his daughter received from the “2010 National Science Fair” was indeed a hoax.

“With that being said, we sincerely apologize to anyone and everyone who was affected by this. This has been a drain on our family and I just want to move on,” Castillo wrote in an e-mail. “What was intended to be a way to honor our daughter for a job well done on her project has really gotten out of hand and we’re ready to put this behind us.”

Bloggers at The fake science fair award: What sort of person would manipulate the emotions and expectations of a ten-year-old girl in this vile and crass way for a small political point? : science also raised numerous questions about Castillo’s own claimed credentials.

(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)

Excuse me trolling blunder but i was reading those articles and for the life of me I cannot understand what exactly is the problem... Two articles and neither of them actually say anything beyond there is no National science fair and the kids awards were honorary and not from the National science foundation... Anyone else notice the NSF issue here? National science foundation= NSF, and National Science Fair = NSF....

So what we have here is a kid got rewarded with a trip to space camp from someone... And so far no idea who exactly.... So if her mom and dad didn't do it, and there really was a contest, and awards actually given as the evidence shows, then WTF are you crybabies balling about this time???

Only fucking lowlife douchebag POS agenda pushing scumbag would go after a child in a situation like this..... And as far as that dishonest and misleading rag of a newspaper you linked to; they are just as bad...

All of both of those articles are an endless barrage of innuendo and ramblings making accusations without actually making them... They imply a great many things with subtle nonsense about this or that and even the kids father. They don't prove anything, and they don't have to all they are wanting to do is cast doubt.... Unbelievable reading it, I was amazed....

And the fact you the little POS would use such a shameless display of PR over humanity only furthers what we already know about you...

And you, g'tard, can't even read. The poor girl's fucking father admitted faking the whole thing. There was no award and no "trip to space camp". The newspaper those stories came from is the same one that the walleyedretard linked to in the OP, you cretin.

It’s a hoax
(excerpts)

by Sarah Taylor
Beeville Bee-Picayune
5 days ago

Beeville Bee-Picayune
3 days ago

You are such a stupid fucking retard and so is the piece of shit moderator who edited those articles. The forum rules don't require only two line excerpts, that's just some partisan moderator corrupting the process for his own political reasons. And you, g'tard, can't even read. The poor girl's fucking father admitted faking the whole thing. There was no award and no "trip to space camp". The newspaper those stories came from is the same one that the walleyedretard linked to in the OP, you cretin.

No blunder i read the linked articles on the site you linked to.... THats what I was talking about... Don't pretend now...:lol:

THe second one, if you actually read it, you find the father actually did no such thing..... Now going to ask you once more to stop lying here then im gonna embarrass you again....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back