It really wasn't RAPE RAPE. Whoopi on Polanski drugging a kid and screwing her.

Mr. President Obama. Your side doesn't agree with you that a rape is a rape is a rape. Why didn't you come out Mr. President and chastise Goldberg for her comments on "The View".

Were you golfing Mr. President or did you agree with Whoopi that Polanski drilling a 14 year old up the ass after plying her with drugs wasn't a "rape rape"?

I'd like to know.

When it comes to Liberals, a pedophile like Roman Polanski didn't commit a rape. Whoopi said and the you tube is out there "it really wasn't a rape rape".

Left vs Right. Left being obsessed and going koo koo bye bye nutso over a candidate who has been pro life for forever discussing "legal rape" and a doctor telling him that the stress during the rape can help prevent pregnancy because the body goes into a "repel" zone.

But the left not having any issue with Polanski. As a matter of fact, the left elite in Hollywood embracing Roman even though he fucked a 14 year old after drugging her.

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg

'We're a different kind of society, we see things differently,' actor says in defence of Roman Polanski

from the article:

As a guest on The View chatshow on US television, she said: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

Later in the programme she added: "We're a different kind of society, we see things differently ... would I want my 14-year-old having sex with somebody? Not necessarily, no."

You libs are such hypocrites.

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg | Film | guardian.co.uk

Well, I am certainly not voting for her now! (Wasn't going to in the first place either)

hey look resident internet trash is posting a deflection thread.

Tell me Trash, when has Whoopi ruled over Policy and law?

:lol:

Still on your period Plas?

Tell me where the condemnation was nation wide for Whoopi's comments? An actual acceptance of Polanski's actions.

Is a rape a rape a rape LIB? Or are there rape rapes vs rape?

We certainly heard HUGE condemnation here in California....radio shows, newspapers, etc. I lost a lot of my respect for her with that comment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NX_D0Bv9M0]The View's Whoopi Goldberg on Polanski 'It Wasn't Rape Rape' - YouTube[/ame]

Just... to actually have actual words.

Tell me where the condemnation was nation wide for Whoopi's comments? An actual acceptance of Polanski's actions.

We certainly heard HUGE condemnation here in California....radio shows, newspapers, etc. I lost a lot of my respect for her with that comment.
I lost a lot of respect for here when she said that the definition of the word "******" changes based on skin color. It's racist when a white person says it, and it's not when a black person says it.

*blink*blink*

So... The meaning of the word changes, based on the color of the skin of the person saying it?

*blink*blink*
*blink*blink*

She is also not running for any office

That doesn't stop her from saying something stupid. She's an Obama supporter.

They want to put this bullshit comment of Akins on every newscast so they can distract from Obama's failed presidency.

Thats all this crap is.... a red herring.

Just like the Reverend Wright outrage in 2008 to distract from the GOP's failed stewardship of the Executive branch, right?

They want to put this bullshit comment of Akins on every newscast so they can distract from Obama's failed presidency.

Just like the Reverend Wright outrage in 2008 to distract from the GOP's failed stewardship of the Executive branch, right?

Bush wasn't up for relection. Were you stoned or something?

The transcripts and the you tubes are everywhere. Whoopi said it wasn't a "rape rape". Hell's bells I watched the show that day and heard it.

I was shocked. I've been a Whoopi fan from her stand up days. Long before she became an actress or talk show host.

It was stunning to witness.

Now that aside, my OP stands. Where was the President on this back then when she was claiming Polanski's drugging of a child, raping her, sodomizing her wasn't really a "rape rape"?

Now do you get my OP?

and Obama has followed through with the Black Liberation philosophy during his presidency.

Last edited:

I lost ALL of it.

Your mileage varies, I suppose.

The transcripts and the you tubes are everywhere. Whoopi said it wasn't a "rape rape". Hell's bells I watched the show that day and heard it.

I was shocked. I've been a Whoopi fan from her stand up days. Long before she became an actress or talk show host.

Now that aside, my OP stands. Where was the President on this back then when she was claiming Polanski's drugging of a child, raping her, sodomizing her wasn't really a "rape rape"?

Now do you get my OP?
I think you have a fine argument against what I find as an absolute public stupidity from Whoopi.

I don't think that a President, democrat or not, should directly address a matter such as this.

Mr. President Obama. Your side doesn't agree with you that a rape is a rape is a rape. Why didn't you come out Mr. President and chastise Goldberg for her comments on "The View".

Were you golfing Mr. President or did you agree with Whoopi that Polanski drilling a 14 year old up the ass after plying her with drugs wasn't a "rape rape"?

I'd like to know.

When it comes to Liberals, a pedophile like Roman Polanski didn't commit a rape. Whoopi said and the you tube is out there "it really wasn't a rape rape".

Left vs Right. Left being obsessed and going koo koo bye bye nutso over a candidate who has been pro life for forever discussing "legal rape" and a doctor telling him that the stress during the rape can help prevent pregnancy because the body goes into a "repel" zone.

But the left not having any issue with Polanski. As a matter of fact, the left elite in Hollywood embracing Roman even though he fucked a 14 year old after drugging her.

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg

'We're a different kind of society, we see things differently,' actor says in defence of Roman Polanski

from the article:

As a guest on The View chatshow on US television, she said: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

Later in the programme she added: "We're a different kind of society, we see things differently ... would I want my 14-year-old having sex with somebody? Not necessarily, no."

You libs are such hypocrites.

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg | Film | guardian.co.uk

The best part is that twat is on a hit daytime show, and not one person gives a shit from the left.

oh well, guess it's ok for an under age girl to get knocked up as long as she wasn't rape raped.

:thup:

Now do you get my OP?
I think you have a fine argument against what I find as an absolute public stupidity from Whoopi.

I don't think that a President, democrat or not, should directly address a matter such as this.

Thank you.

Sadly in the end, the stats prove it's true. Akins statement is correct in the sense that a doctors really advised him of this.

This issue is still out there in the medical community.

For example:

While the explanation for rape has been discredited, the fact that rape often leads to pregnancy has not been.

In a 2003 study in the journal Human Nature, researchers found that 6.4 per cent of rapes in the hundreds of women they surveyed caused pregnancy; that compares to a rate roughly half that with consensual intercourse. In Mexico, rape crisis centres have reported that some 15 per cent of rapes cause pregnancy.

How Todd Akin revived medieval beliefs about rape and pregnancy - The Globe and Mail

Herein lies the perfect example going way back to Alexander Pope.

A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing

I think this candidate fits the bill of shooting off his mouth without truly getting up to speed.

No more, no less.

ETA: I hit submit. I meant to add this. There are no definitive results from surveys. My philosophy, when in doubt keep your mouth shut unless you want to be and want to welcome the title of shit disturber.

Last edited:
Cornholing a drugged out teen isn't really rape. I mean, if you don't know something happened, did it really happen?

God bless its holiness whoopi goldberg, and all who love it. Now we see with your eyes the truth. Amen.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back