It Might Be A Good Time To Talk About That 3 AM Phone Call..

Perhaps if douchebags like you would grow the fuck up and realize that good guys and bad guys are a subjective idea, this shit never would have happened in the first place......and yes, I am including the douchebags that raided the embassy....you're cut out of the same mold.....what in the fuck do you think their rabble rousers. are telling their people....that we hate them, they want to kill us, our families...our kids, our moms....they don't think they are the "bad guys" they think we are.

THAT'S what your pea brain doesn't get.....it's extremism that is the enemy....black and white thinking...knee jerk reactionisms...in short....YOU and people like you ate part of the fucking problem and may our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST have mercy on your soul.

That's what's wrong with you silly fuckers. You can't tell right from wrong.
Our values of freedom of speech and individual liberty aren't a threat to anyone. Their values of Islamofacism abrogate FREEDOM. There's nothing "subjective" about that.

I rest my fucking case. Apparently you aren't watching the news...they can be....and in this case ARE a threat. Does that mean I want to see them abridged? Hell no.... but YOU assholes need to grow the fuck up and stop putting us in danger with your outrageous, over the top generalizations about people you don't know or care to know.

so it's our fault......? whata yahoo...

if it's just "extremism" where are all the "good" muslims protesting against the killers of our people.....?

FAIL THREAD...

vote out this administation..they are UNFIT to protect us

You fail as usual Stefunny. This thread rocks! Nearly 140 replies in 6 1/2 hours.

and, that blows your skirt up or something..?

We've seen obama and hillary answer the phone after these attacks...it was PATHETIC
so PEOPLE, vote this administration OUT..

That's what's wrong with you silly fuckers. You can't tell right from wrong.
Our values of freedom of speech and individual liberty aren't a threat to anyone. Their values of Islamofacism abrogate FREEDOM. There's nothing "subjective" about that.

I rest my fucking case. Apparently you aren't watching the news...they can be....and in this case ARE a threat. Does that mean I want to see them abridged? Hell no.... but YOU assholes need to grow the fuck up and stop putting us in danger with your outrageous, over the top generalizations about people you don't know or care to know.

Bullshit. It wasn't some goofy, amateur, YouTube movie which killed our people in Libya. It was a bunch of rabid Islamists. And whatever words were used in that movie, no matter how insulting, did not spill ANYONE's blood. People did that, and they made a CHOICE to do it.

It may or may not be about a goofy amateur film....but I guarantee you that it's about the sentiment behind that film. Go over to the religion and ethics forum and see how many people used that film's vile ideology to justify their hatred for an entire group of people....furthermore......it may not even be about the ideology in and of itself....but how THEIR extremists use that ideology to fuel the fire and add to their ranks.

You don't get it....not for a second....you don't have a glimmer of understanding in your body.....JUST LIKE THEIR EXTREMISTS.

Bullshit. It wasn't some goofy, amateur, YouTube movie which killed our people in Libya. It was a bunch of rabid Islamists. And whatever words were used in that movie, no matter how insulting, did not spill ANYONE's blood. People did that, and they made a CHOICE to do it.

It may or may not be about a goofy amateur film....but I guarantee you that it's about the sentiment behind that film. Go over to the religion and ethics forum and see how many people used that film's vile ideology to justify their hatred for an entire group of people....furthermore......it may not even be about the ideology in and of itself....but how THEIR extremists use that ideology to fuel the fire and add to their ranks.

You don't get it....not for a second....you don't have a glimmer of understanding in your body.....JUST LIKE THEIR EXTREMISTS.

Nope. I don't get it, that's true enough. Because I don't see how it's possible to preserve and defend free speech and also roll over like a cowed dog for anybody who doesn't like what's said.

Nope. I don't get it, that's true enough. Because I don't see how it's possible to preserve and defend free speech and also roll over like a cowed dog for anybody who doesn't like what's said.

Ahhh... but you expect everyone else in the world to roll over like a cowed dog for whatever is being said or done, right? American privilege. and all of that..... fucking moron......you too Eagle.

obviously the "rolling over" in this case didn't help our Ambassador one bit.........

Last edited:

Ahhh... but you expect everyone else in the world to roll over like a cowed dog for whatever is being said or done, right? American privilege. and all of that..... fucking moron......you too Eagle.

and the seething hatred for America finally makes its appearance....

boy no kidding

Yup. And I honestly hope that there are Americans out there, watching not just this thread unfold but rather the debate itself, and opening their eyes to the left's views on Freedom.

It's simply not possible to preserve Free Speech and put the kind of limits on it which would be required to guarantee that no one is ever offended. It's not even POSSIBLE in a country as large and diverse as ours to design a system like that, let alone to cover the entire world with it.

These people would throw away their freedom for the illusion of safety. And really, it's just more confirmation for my personal theory that leftists are chiefly motivated by fear and insecurity.

And the seething hatred of anyone who does not believe in "might makes right" and American untouchability makes it's own appearance....fuck....makes it's appearance? It's here every damned day in this place.

"We are Americans! It does not matter what we say or do....you will submit to our authority"

That's the Conservative's idea of Foreign Policy.

And the seething hatred of anyone who does not believe in "might makes right" and American untouchability makes it's own appearance....fuck....makes it's appearance? It's here every damned day in this place.

"We are Americans! It does not matter what we say or do....you will submit to our authority"

What can ya say? Freedom and security breeds a large percentage of fools.

What can ya say? Freedom and security breeds a large percentage of fools.

You're damned right. They are a bunch of armchair Quarterbacks who are safely tucked under the breast of this great country. They remind me of some little kid thumbing their noses at another, safely behind the legs of their daddy.

They are bullies and they don't give a shit about the people they are putting in harm's way.

bullshit....

have you ever studied Muslim history even a little bit.....?

if you do you will discover that Muslims are one oppressive group.....they took over parts of Europe and most certainly their "might made right"....

talk about "submission".....Islam means submission....!

they are in the process of establishing a caliphate and then will turn to taking over Europe once again and after that......we're next....

hurt muslim feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings......my ass....

I don't know where the MSM and Huggy are getting this idea that Obama is good at foreign policy.........he and Hillary both suck at it.

Look where his apologizing and "leading from behind" have gotten us. I can't believe anyone is that unbelievably stupid to believe Obama has done a good job with this.

Our embassies are being attacked because this twerp is a complete idiot.

Anyone but Obama, however I think Romney will be an awesome President.

I call this President CarterII. At least the Iranians only held our Embassy people hostage then and didn't kill them.

How about embassies being attacked and we can't get the president's attention at 5 in the evening enough to come back and have a cabinet meeting? Screw the 3 am call! We can't get him off the campaign trail to do the business in a crisis, just when can he do business?

1. He refuses to meet with Netanyhu when Iran is on the brink of war....

2. He can't come back and meet with intelligence and military about the attacks on the already attacked embassies in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Yemen let alone others that may be in danger

3. Moody's just warned of even another credit downgrade

4. Bernanke is expected to come out and comment on the Fed today

5. The Chicago Teachers strike, entering its fourth day is now thought to be illegal, putting more emphasis on possible court involvement and his complacency on the side of the unions

6. Economists are warning of dropping off the fiscal cliff while we just topped the $16 Trillion deficit

But there's no reason to be working today. :mad:

This is my complaint with Obama, he seems more engaged with being re-elected than he does with running the country. We are in a crisis in the middle east and I'm sure that he is in contact with his Cabinet, however, I wonder how he cannot miss a beat with his campaigning? It seems to me he could address the nation on what is happening and what the US is going to do and who he has been in contact with.

This is a real crisis, let's see him take control and be what we elected him for. He has commented on every stupid issue, having a beer with a cop and a professor, his kid looking like Trevon and on and on.

This is a real issue, let's get some real leadership.

The world isn't perfect. Our election cycles go on indifferent of events. Are you seriously suggesting that Obama abandon his bid for re-election?

Wouldn't THAT be convenient for the republicans. :lol: Maybe you should E-mail Obama and make your suggestion known. I'm sure he would get a chuckle out of your "non partisan advice".. :lol:

This may come as a shock to you but most Americans don't share the rote echo chamber mantra that everything bad that has happened here and in the world at large is Obama's fault and responsibility to repair. What IS expected of his supporters is to crush Mittens so we don't get another religious zealot in the white house.

Yeah but having a beer with two feuding citizens or taking time out of your day to rebuke a radio host, those are the real issues. :lmao:

I also never faulted Obama with what happened in the Middle East nor did I criticize him for his not visiting NO right after the hurricane. This is an international incident and with three embassy attacks in two days, when should it become a real issue?

I know he needs to take time out of his day to address the eating habits of Americans. :lmao:

So you criticized Romney for taking action before getting all the fact and you criticized Bush not taking action before getting all the facts. Talk about carrying the liberal mantra of partisan hacks, your partisan ignorance shows real clear.

Forum List

Back