It just never ends does it ?

The coup d 'etat against president Trump continues .
This is circulating around social media right now;
They get their chance in just a few months. At least I think they will. Not completely sure about any thing in the future under current conditions.

A five year old could have seen this coming. The country was already sick of Trump before the pandemic. His re-election chances were 50/50. After completely blowing the response to the virus and seeing the mass of incompetence on daily display, it's normal that reasonable, sane people would want to see him gone. He doesn't belong in that chair.

A five year old could have seen this coming. The country was already sick of Trump before the pandemic. His re-election chances were 50/50. After completely blowing the response to the virus and seeing the mass of incompetence on daily display, it's normal that reasonable, sane people would want to see him gone. He doesn't belong in that chair.
Total lies, as usual, shill.

They get their chance in just a few months. At least I think they will. Not completely sure about any thing in the future under current conditions.
I think the revelations from the Durham investigation will be the crest of the Trump wave into November, alongside the other investigations into the Bidens. ( and Hillary Clinton - she's very much still in the hot seat, no matter how much her faithful will deny it)

I think the revelations from the Durham investigation will be the crest of the Trump wave into November, alongside the other investigations into the Bidens. ( and Hillary Clinton - she's very much still in the hot seat, no matter how much her faithful will deny it)
Too early for me to be making any picks of who wins elections. I am old and have been on this earth a long time and I have never seen a situation like this one. All facts in which I use to base my projections on have changed. I find myself feeling like I am constantly doing an appraisal in an area where there have been no sales for eight years. I have no recent relevant data in which to make forcasts with. For the first time in my life I truely question what things will be like in one year.. That is honesty from the heart. All my life people have llooked to me to be the one with confidence and to know what is coming next. I still project that confidence around those who depend on me but between me and you I am currently faking it till I make it.

Total lies, as usual, shill.

I don't need to lie. His approval rating on the night of March 11th (when he gave his stirring, confident speech to the nation) was 44%. He was even in Wisconsin and North Carolina, down in Michigan and Pennsylvania. Up in Ohio, Florida, and Texas. Assuming no pandemic and with 9 months to the election, that looks to be about a 50/50 chance...maybe just a smidge better...but not overwhelming. You can see his approval rating at any point in time.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

/----/ Wanna bet they are oversampling democRATs? How about a poll of likely voters?
The CNN Poll was conducted by SSRS January 16 through 19 among a random national sample of 1,156 adults reached on landlines or cellphones by a live interviewer. Results for the full sample have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.4 percentage points.
Florida, Georgia, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin, were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cell phones. Oversampled states have been weighted to represent their proper share of the adult population. Interviews were conducted in English and Spanish. Among the entire sample, 32% described themselves as Democrats, 26% described themselves as Republicans, and 42% described themselves as independents or members of another party.

The public is not very impressed so far with Trumps handling of the virus

/---/ They don't if they listen to Fake News.

Actually, the public is as it always has been.

Those who hate America have never been impressed by Conservative ideals.

Those who love America have never been impressed by Trump's big government bullshit.

Then there are those that just follow whatever the party tells them to follow.

The article had to do with impeachment. January 21,2020
Fake impeachment. Democrat fakers, non stop lying.
Seriously it was going around Facebook today.

The article had to do with impeachment. January 21,2020
Fake impeachment. Democrat fakers, non stop lying.
Hardly the point.

Forum List

Back