it is this simple.

Mohamed

Jul 27, 2014
all what hamas request is to have an airport and a port on the sea to be independent from others. is this request so difficult?

what do you expect them to accept?
accept to be killed from hunger and siege silently?

it is really contradiction who says that hamas is bad because they kill israelis. and what israel do?

they reply that there is a difference, because hamas have an islamic ideology that aims to down israeli regime. hmmm? so why not be honest from begining and say that hamas is bad because it obeys islamic ideology. not because they kill people?

israel kills palestinians because they obey islamic religion and ideology. please be honest and say this clearly

To be able to asses the situation, one must look at the entire history of the conflict with the rebirth of the Israeli nation and the Arab nations and Islamic peoples...
If Hamas would make peace with Israel they could exist peacefully with Israel like Egypt does..

the men of Hamas who hide behind women and children and launch missles from schools and hospitals dont deserve to be negotiated with, they need to be destroyed.

all what hamas request is to have an airport and a port on the sea to be independent from others. is this request so difficult?

it is really contradiction who says that hamas is bad because they kill israelis. and what israel do?

they reply that there is a difference, because hamas have an islamic ideology that aims to down israeli regime. hmmm? so why not be honest from begining and say that hamas is bad because it obeys islamic ideology. not because they kill people?

israel kills palestinians because they obey islamic religion and ideology. please be honest and say this clearly

Israel doesn't kill Palestinians because they obey Islamic religion. They kill them because Hamas uses them.

What's wrong with this covenant? Be honest and speak clearly.
The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Gaza had an airport. Then what happened?

In fact, when Israel withdrew from Gaza they left behind an excellent infrastructure. Then what happened?
All of this money that has come from donor countries, where did it go?

Be honest and speak clearly.

Last edited:
Hamas can kill this American's ass. Nothing but a bunch of barbarians living in the 8th century...using women and children as shields.

What the hell are all those tunnels for? Picnics I guess.

All that Hamas really wants is for Israel to be destroyed and the Jews to be wiped off the face of the earth.

It's really that simple.

for me, i can't accept a secular jewish regime over a land that was governed by god's law in some day.

regarding the jewish themselves we have no problem that they live as zemmis in islamic world, but not seize the islamic land. but the continuous aggression of israel and killing people makes it difficult to many muslims to even accept the existence of jewish in palestine.

we already want to down the israeli regime. do you think this is enough reason to kill us?
hmmm, but israel itself appeared after downing off the ottoman empire and seizing palestine from muslims. do you think this is enough reason to kill them?

Hamas had to build "supply" tunnels because Israel choked off the amount of food and other goods that were allowed to cross the border into Gaza.

Basically, a form of collective punishment on the Palestinian people.

Now the zionist media has renamed them "terrorist" tunnels. .. :doubt:

allow Hamas a port....? you're :cuckoo:....

look at what they did with all that cement brought in to build houses for the people....

Gaza had an airport. Then what happened?

In fact, when Israel withdrew from Gaza they left behind an excellent infrastructure. Then what happened?
All of this money that has come from donor countries, where did it go?

as to my knowledge israel destroyed this airport, even it is still existing they can't use it, or the airplanes will be hit by israeli fight planes.

All that Hamas really wants is for Israel to be destroyed and the Jews to be wiped off the face of the earth.

It's really that simple.

for me, i can't accept a secular jewish regime over a land that was governed by god's law in some day.

regarding the jewish themselves we have no problem that they live as zemmis in islamic world, but not seize the islamic land. but the continuous aggression of israel and killing people makes it difficult to many muslims to even accept the existence of jewish in palestine.

we already want to down the israeli regime. do you think this is enough reason to kill us?
hmmm, but israel itself appeared after downing off the ottoman empire and seizing palestine from muslims. do you think this is enough reason to kill them?

The Arab muslims took the land from someone else many years ago, it's not like they are indigenous to the area of the levant..

Hamas had to build "supply" tunnels because Israel choked off the amount of food and other goods that were allowed to cross the border into Gaza.

is that why the tunnels all head into Israel.....? to get food...? :lol:

your lies are ridiculous...

the men of Hamas who hide behind women and children and launch missles from schools and hospitals dont deserve to be negotiated with, they need to be destroyed.

media lies

The Arab muslims took the land from someone else many years ago, it's not like they are indigenous to the area of the levant..

ok, it is in fact religious matter, land governed by islamic laws can't be given up. i can't pursuade you with this before you become a muslim.

To be able to asses the situation, one must look at the entire history of the conflict with the rebirth of the Israeli nation and the Arab nations and Islamic peoples...
If Hamas would make peace with Israel they could exist peacefully with Israel like Egypt does..

even Egypt can't stand the dirty dogs of the Hood....

I wipe my ass with the Koran and the Hamas training manual.

It's really that simple.

The concept of ZIMMI----is so good that it should be adopted in the non-Islamic
world-----I ABSOLUTEY endorse it as the appropriate system for muslims in the
non muslim world. ALL muslims living in India should be designated as zemmis----
living in HUNDU LAND I will be delighted to discuss the details with anyone interested
Of course muslims living in Israel should also be "zemmis"------muhummad would
have agreed-----words attributed to him in the Koran make it clear that he preferred
that jews in Arabia return to the land of Israel ------afterall----the Koran is always RIGHT

is that why the tunnels all head into Israel.....? to get food...? :lol:

your lies are ridiculous...
Are you really this much of a moron?? .. :cuckoo:

Most of Gaza's border is next to Israel and a small part borders Egypt.

So of course the tunnels had to end up in Israel. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back