It is the end of the 1st of October.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Anyone heard from Eots, Terrel , 9/11 or any of that crowd today? Or did big Brother round them all up and put them in FEMA death Camps already?

Could be they are hiding out someplace thinking up new bullshit conspiricies to hit us with...

terral and eots have both posted today

and the really big clown, christophera (AKA Mr Brown) has as well
so much for the "red listers"

It's only the 2nd, and we know the government is always slow to respond anyway.

Although today's Friday, and I would expect that most of the government's rounder uppers would prefer to get off early, or at least not be stuck rounding up past quitting time.

Look for the shit to hit the fan first thing Monday morning.

Hi Retired:

Anyone heard from Eots, Terrel , 9/11 or any of that crowd today? Or did big Brother round them all up and put them in FEMA death Camps already?

The day is coming very soon when my posts here will end, but the Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide "Plan" has yet to go into 'hot' mode. Dr. Bill Deagle and Dr. True Ott are talking to your point in this recent edition of the Nutrimedical Report:

Oct. 1, 2009 Hour 3

The USA and the World is about to change very dramatically. By the time you admit that "Terral was right all along," then many of you will be in FEMA Death Camps, dying from the H1N1 Bio-Weapon, or already dead . . .

GL,

Terral

We'll they were partly right just the wrong subject. Obama did give us an October surprise with his FAILED laughable attempt to line the mobs pockets of Chicago.

If I was Terral, and I was still around by Oct. 15, I'd never post here again out of sheer embarrassment.

This is your last chance to prove yourself Terral. If this doesn't pan out, you really ought to consider scaling down on your paranoia. It's going to end up killing you. Just enjoy life for what it is and stop worrying so much about the end times.

Last edited:
Hi Retired:

The day is coming very soon when my posts here will end, but the Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide "Plan" has yet to go into 'hot' mode. Dr. Bill Deagle and Dr. True Ott are talking to your point in this recent edition of the Nutrimedical Report:

Oct. 1, 2009 Hour 3

The USA and the World is about to change very dramatically. By the time you admit that "Terral was right all along," then many of you will be in FEMA Death Camps, dying from the H1N1 Bio-Weapon, or already dead . . .

GL,

Terral
have you checked your calendar today?
hint, its Oct 2nd 2009

Hi Paulie:

If I was Terral, and I was still around by Oct. 15, I'd never post here again out of sheer embarrassment.

Stop being silly. Endtimes777 issued the warning (my Topic) using the October 15, 2009 date. Then Jack McLamb issued the 'red list' warning that red listers would be rounded up starting 'two weeks' before Martial Law is declared. This is 'EVIDENCE' to support a "THESIS" and subsequent "CONCLUSIONS." This is the USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum where registered members post their "Conspiracy Theories." Right? Of course. I am the first in line hoping that perhaps these sources are WRONG. However, the evidence says that anyone on the FEMA Red List had better be ready for the crap to hit the proverbial fan . . .

This is your last chance to prove yourself Terral. If this doesn't pan out, you really ought to consider scaling down on your paranoia. It's going to end up killing you. Just enjoy life for what it is and stop worrying so much about the end times.

This Creation will be around for more than three thousand ages, so this earth is FAR from any 'end times.' If Paulie has any evidence to support 'his' Conspiracy Theory, then this is the right forum for posting that information for the benefit of these readers.

GL,

Terral

Hi Paulie:

Stop being silly. Endtimes777 issued the warning (my Topic) using the October 15, 2009 date. Then Jack McLamb issued the 'red list' warning that red listers would be rounded up starting 'two weeks' before Martial Law is declared. This is 'EVIDENCE' to support a "THESIS" and subsequent "CONCLUSIONS." This is the USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum where registered members post their "Conspiracy Theories." Right? Of course. I am the first in line hoping that perhaps these sources are WRONG. However, the evidence says that anyone on the FEMA Red List had better be ready for the crap to hit the proverbial fan . . .

This Creation will be around for more than three thousand ages, so this earth is FAR from any 'end times.' If Paulie has any evidence to support 'his' Conspiracy Theory, then this is the right forum for posting that information for the benefit of these readers.

GL,

Terral

Boy...you're one retreating little bitch aren't you.

Hi Paulie:

GL,

Terral
so i guess YOU aren't important enough to make the "red list" then
LOL

Last edited:
Because here in Aus it's always a day ahead I could always boot up CNN or Fox on cable and let you know in advance what's happening so you can make your plans accordingly....oh wait....

It is the end of the 1st of October.

October 1st is the 276th day of the year.

But maybe they were referring to the 276th day of the Jewish calendar.

I am the first in line hoping that perhaps these sources are WRONG.

The fuck you are.

You've said repeatedly around here that we DESERVE what you say is going to happen, including the extermination of over 5 billion people on earth.

We'll they were partly right just the wrong subject. Obama did give us an October surprise with his FAILED laughable attempt to line the mobs pockets of Chicago.

I love it when you crack wise.

OBAMA is your King. He is King of the Whites and King of the Blacks !

Hail OBAMA !

Forum List

Back