Marxism and Useful Idiots - an interview

American Horse

AKA "Mustang"
Jan 23, 2009
The Hoosier Heartland
Since this will be categorized as a topic of conspiracy and perception is everything, I’ll post it here. This is Part II, and part I is available at the same location. The interviewee speaks about Comrade Andropov in the present tense, suggesting this interview was recorded during Andropov’s elevation to power, in the 82-84 time frame, possibly 1985. so it is not current.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIFcnctnHsE&NR=1]YouTube - Ex-KGB Uri Bezmenov On Ideological Indoctrination - Part 2[/ame] (Interiew by G. Edward Griffin)

His final comment in Part I, not linked to here:
“Marxist-Leninist regime does not tolerate these people. Ah, they, obviously, they will join the leagues of dissenters, dissidents. Ah, unlike in present United States, there will be no place for dissent in a future Marxist-Leninist America. Ah, here you can get popular, like ah, Daniel Ellsberg, or filthy rich, like Jane Fonda, for being a dissident, for criticizing your Pentagon. In future these people will simply be, squich, squashed like cockroaches. Nobody is going to pay them nothing for their beautiful, noble ideas of equality. This they don't understand. And, and ah, will be greatest shock for them, of course.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last thirty-five years. Actually, it is over-fulfilled because ah, demoralization reaches such areas where previously, not even Comrade Andropov [1911-1984] and all his experts would even dream of such tremendous success. Most of it is done by Americans to Americans thanks to lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before ah, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Ah, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures. Even if I take him, by force, to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp he will refuse to believe it until he, he is going to receive a kick in his, in his fat bottom. When the military boot crashes, then he will understand. But not before that. That is the tragedy of this situation of demoralization."

Last edited:
Excellent description of our situation. Even when people see the truth in front of them, they refuse to believe it. We've been sold down the river for the last several decades by corporate finance controlled leadership who care about a global economy and have no concern for the US, sovereignty, the middle class, human rights, our children, or our lives.

You don't believe it? It's because you can't believe it. The very core of your being has been taught to think otherwise.

How could Obama happen? Because you probably let Clinton and/or Bush happen - the folks who intentionally laid the Obama foundation.

Forum List

Back