It is NOT too late!

supposedly, both repub leaders and dem leaders have said that the bill needed to show bipartisan support for it to give stability to the market....?
yeah, neither side wants to have this albatross around their necks alone

they have my thanks!

i just heard the bill gave paulson the power to take/borrow funds from government pension accounts and other pensions like the railroad pension to help with the bailout....

this bill needs to be gone over closely...

the senate may take it up early and try to pass it first, before going back to the house...just heard.

will it go to the Senate if it has failed in the house?

supposedly, both repub leaders and dem leaders have said that the bill needed to show bipartisan support for it to give stability to the market....?

Really...thats very clever....so they demanded that at least 93 Dems vote no the bill?

Was this to make sure it didn't accidentally pass without R support...that would be soooooo bad.....

Is this a new game the Dems just dreamed up...is this how congress is meant to operate? "You vill vote wit us so the masses are fooled into the belief we fully agree"....what crap...spinnin' like a top

You're all happy the bill did not pass, but pissed because you don't like the R excuse for voting nay.....? Is that it ?

will it go to the Senate if it has failed in the house?
no, but i heard the senate might have their own bill
i dont see how that would be constitutional though, since all spending bills are supposed to start in the house

Really...thats very clever....so they demanded that at least 93 Dems vote no the bill?

Was this to make sure it didn't accidentally pass without R support...that would be soooooo bad.....

Is this a new game the Dems just dreamed up...is this how congress is meant to operate? "You vill vote wit us so the masses are fooled into the belief we fully agree"....what crap...spinnin' like a top

hahahahaha, yur twisted Alpha :)....as leaders they had a goal to bring at least 50% of their congressmen to a yea vote.... there was no demanding of the no votes...

Forum List

Back