It is just a piece of cloth to the Marxist morons who visit this site.

What I don't understand is why it's perfectly legal to deface and burn the American flag.
But if you deface and burn a Gay Pride Rainbow flag you can be arrested for arson and a hate crime. ... :dunno:
Think about it. What does the Gay Pride Rainbow flag represent? Gays.
What does the American flag represent? America.
Which one is a minority group protected against hate speech?
Shouldnt all people be US citizens, instead of African- , Chinese-, German-, Hispanic-, Native-, Gay-, American. This is why the government keeps US against each other, instead of the government we should be against. But alas, this great country will tear itself apart, and those on Capital Hill, will have theirs and protected by the Federal Protective Service, while the rest of US will have to fend for ourselves. This is what you want, you reap what you sow.....
First, they need to be treated equally. Then those minority designations can disappear.

And how are they not treated equally? What does "equally" mean to you?

I am a fan of our flag and the freedoms it represents. But as first example lists our fight for freedom from England, all our students hear is that it was because of "taxation without representation." Our educators tend to not include one of the sinister reasons for the fight for separation from England.
The British government had begun honoring the treaties of the Native American tribes and the colonists opposed this as they considered the Native Americans as subhuman savages that didn't deserve any land.

Revisionist history. While the British crown did anger the colonists by trying to restrain them east of the Appalachian Mountains, the attempt was made to try to limit the trade of the colonies and make tax collection easier and had NOTHING to do with Native Americans.
You and I will obviously maintain different views of the original reasons for our separation from England. That said, I have an immense respect for the flag and what it represents, so much so, that I put an entire career in the military for my beliefs of the greatness of this nation and its freedoms.

I celebrate your respect for the flag and what it represents.

What I don't understand is why it's perfectly legal to deface and burn the American flag.
But if you deface and burn a Gay Pride Rainbow flag you can be arrested for arson and a hate crime. ... :dunno:
Shouldnt all people be US citizens, instead of African- , Chinese-, German-, Hispanic-, Native-, Gay-, American. This is why the government keeps US against each other, instead of the government we should be against. But alas, this great country will tear itself apart, and those on Capital Hill, will have theirs and protected by the Federal Protective Service, while the rest of US will have to fend for ourselves. This is what you want, you reap what you sow.....
First, they need to be treated equally. Then those minority designations can disappear.
If everyone was a citizens first, how can you mistreat them? When you hyphenate people, they are no longer equal as we see in the Democrat party. They are the only people who put people into separate groups, why do you allow it? Tell them to knock it off, so we can all be united. Against the government.

7d724ea93d65b85d59d0bcb272548fd4.jpg

You can burn a gay flag. Also, no one is protected under hate speech laws.

I have seen NO one celebrating the Confederacy.
Then you're a fucking idiot. Confederate flags all over the place in the backwards south and at Trump rallies.
Because ignorant people like you dont teach those about the History of the Southern White Democrat battle flag and its standard for slavery.

The South seceded because they knew they did not want to abide by the Union laws about slavery so they separated. the south seceded because of tariffs. They also seceded because the north was fighting for justice and peace and wanted to free the slaves, and the south did not want to get rid of their slaves.
Why did the south secede - Jacquelyn Whiting; Joel Barlow ...

jackiewhiting.net/collab/leadandpower/full_preconceptions_notes.htm

I have seen NO one celebrating the Confederacy.
Then you're a fucking idiot. Confederate flags all over the place in the backwards south and at Trump rallies.

Your foul mouthed opinion is worthless and your inability to engage in a civil discussion disqualfies you from being taken seriously.

BTW, look up the word "celebrating". Knowing the definition of words might help you engage in civil discussion in the future. Now, go pound a rock.

Can we stop with the burning of Rainbow Flags please, this is supposed to be about our fight for freedom and how the piece of cloth proves it..

You can burn a gay flag. Also, no one is protected under hate speech laws.
I'm pretty sure if you burned a Rainbow flag at a Homo Pride parade you would be charged with a hate crime or at least arson. ... :cool:
Naw. As long as you bought it and it doesnt catch anything on fire, they cant charge you with anything as its not against the law.

In 1861 Democrat Slave Owners decided that they didnt want to be under the FLAG of FREEDOM, so broke away and went to war, which over 600,000 people died, all over that piece of cloth.
But nobody can explain why today's GOP now celebrates and defends those "1861 Democrat slave owners"
And you can't show how that's true because you are a liar.

no one is protected under hate speech laws.
Good to know, TN. Thanks! I was confusing hate speech, which has been routinely upheld by the Supreme Court as a 1st Amendment right, with hate crimes. There's a difference.

For the purposes of collecting statistics, the FBI has defined a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.” Hate crimes, which can also encompass color, or national origin, are overt acts that can include violence against persons or property, violation of civil rights, conspiracy, or certain "true threats," or acts of intimidation. The Supreme Court has upheld laws that either criminalize these acts or impose a harsher punishment when it can be proven that the defendant targeted the victim because of the victim's race, ethnicity, identity, or beliefs.

To many the flag is nothing more than something they use to cover their crimes against The People. They wave some flags, say some prayers and then start tying nooses.

nationtop.jpg

During the Revolutionary War, men fought against a tyrannical government who at the time had the strongest military on the planet, just for this piece of cloth.
In 1812 men fought again, against that same government who wanted their property back, because of what the usurpers did in making their country free, just for a piece of cloth.
In 1815 Andrew Jackson, slave owner and Military man at the time, fought once again against the tyrannical government of England for the battle of New Orleans, just for a piece of cloth.
In 1861 Democrat Slave Owners decided that they didnt want to be under the FLAG of FREEDOM, so broke away and went to war, which over 600,000 people died, all over that piece of cloth.
So many people have died fighting to keep that piece of cloth from being desecrated by touching the Earth, those who carried that piece of cloth proudly held it high, and even when they knew that they were dying, kept it up so someone else could carry it on.

Just for that piece of cloth..
That was kinda nice.
Yes, so nice he got parts of it wrong..

nationtop.jpg

During the Revolutionary War, men fought against a tyrannical government who at the time had the strongest military on the planet, just for this piece of cloth.
In 1812 men fought again, against that same government who wanted their property back, because of what the usurpers did in making their country free, just for a piece of cloth.
In 1815 Andrew Jackson, slave owner and Military man at the time, fought once again against the tyrannical government of England for the battle of New Orleans, just for a piece of cloth.
So many people have died fighting to keep that piece of cloth from being desecrated by touching the Earth, those who carried that piece of cloth proudly held it high, and even when they knew that they were dying, kept it up so someone else could carry it on.

Not that I would burn an american flag but I have the right to burn any flag I want for any reason I want .........sigh a gay pride flag ...the one hanging in chopchaz hq should burn ...

But nobody can explain why today's GOP now celebrates and defends those "1861 Democrat slave owners"
You are such an idiot....
George Wallace, and Al Gore's father along with Robert KKK Byrd terrorized blacks during the 1960s not the republicans. You are a great example of the failure of public education.
Why do Trumpist republicans now celebrate the confederacy, it's flags and statues? Why do they celebrate the confederacy that George Wallace, Al Gore's father, and Robert Byrd viewed as heroes?

I have seen NO one celebrating the Confederacy. I see people objecting to the censorship of history and the pulling down of statues in an attempt to remove them from out culture...which could actually a first step to try to remove the true history of the Democratic Party's support of slavery. Without these reminders of the prominent Democrats who fought for slavery, we might forget they were (and still are) the Party of Racism.
a statute may replicate a character in history yet is not representative of all history. The Southern Democrats supported a slave nation the Unionist fought and died for the North. So your attempts to hide history is noted.

nationtop.jpg

Not that I would burn an american flag but I have the right to burn any flag I want for any reason I want .........sigh a gay pride flag ...the one hanging in chopchaz hq should burn ...

Suit up and live the macho part you narrated..

nationtop.jpg

Would it be okay to burn a Koran?

You are such an idiot....
George Wallace, and Al Gore's father along with Robert KKK Byrd terrorized blacks during the 1960s not the republicans. You are a great example of the failure of public education.
Why do Trumpist republicans now celebrate the confederacy, it's flags and statues? Why do they celebrate the confederacy that George Wallace, Al Gore's father, and Robert Byrd viewed as heroes?
democrat history.jpg

If everyone was a citizens first, how can you mistreat them? When you hyphenate people, they are no longer equal as we see in the Democrat party. They are the only people who put people into separate groups, why do you allow it? Tell them to knock it off, so we can all be united. Against the government.

7d724ea93d65b85d59d0bcb272548fd4.jpg

Forum List

Back