HERE I AM!!!

Very disappointing some liberals are more like, "give me liberty or a cheeseburger."
I love cheese burgers! And the liberty to eat as many as I want when I want where I want.
me too,,,also if i wish want the freedom to smoke some pot and not get my door kicked in by a cop.

Of course, saveliberty doesn't consider any of this liberty...In his little mind only sucking the top 1%'s dick is liberty.

Big Changes Come To Oregon's Marijuana Industry In 2016

Nice strawman moron.

And yet you don't want to get rid of the laws that negatively effect the poor? Like the war on drugs, don't want to legalize pot and certainly not in other areas.

It is always tax breaks for the goddamn wealthy and deregulation that also helps the top. No, you're not for liberty! you're just a liar.

The poor are hungry and broke so your solution is make drugs legal WTF? See this is why you leftwits are no longer in charge. :cuckoo:

And yet you don't want to get rid of the laws that negatively effect the poor? Like the war on drugs, don't want to legalize pot and certainly not in other areas.

It is always tax breaks for the goddamn wealthy and deregulation that also helps the top. No, you're not for liberty! you're just a liar.

Yes Matthew, more drugs for the poor. How thoughtful of you.

Who are you to tell them no if you believe in personal freedom and liberty? Are you big government?

There is no personal freedom in destroying your life. The laws also do not just apply to the poor.
Why, yes there actually. The very base of liberty is the ability to freely choose what you want to do with your life and that includes destroying it.

Nothing illegal with eating yourself to death. Nothing illegal with drinking yourself to death. Nothing illegal with smoking till you drop.

Just do not smoke weed....

Liberty? Huh, you righties are followers, remember the ten hands on taxes, corporate money has you so bamboozled you use words that have no connection with your hero worship of Trump and Trump worships Putin following suit. Sad Americans who need a savior to help them since they can't help themselves. Of course draft dodger Donald is used to help. You guys are too funny.

If Conservatism Is The Ideology of Freedom, I'm The Queen of England

"An investigation by the Washington Post in March demolished Trump’s claim that he made it on his own. Not only did Trump’s multi-millionaire father Fred provide Donald with a huge inheritance, and set up big-bucks trust accounts to provide his son with a steady income, Fred was also a silent partner in Trump’s first real estate projects:

Trump’s father — whose name had been besmirched in New York real estate circles after investigations into windfall profits and other abuses in his real estate projects — was an essential silent partner in Trump’s initiative. In effect, the son was the front man, relying on his father’s connections and wealth, while his father stood silently in the background to avoid drawing attention to himself.

Fred Trump’s real estate fortune was hardly due to his faith in the free market, but instead stemmed from his reliance on government subsidies. He made his money building middle-class apartments financed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA)."

Donald Trump’s questionable intelligence: All those false claims about his academic record and derision of others bespeak profound insecurity

Who are you to tell them no if you believe in personal freedom and liberty? Are you big government?

There is no personal freedom in destroying your life. The laws also do not just apply to the poor.
Why, yes there actually. The very base of liberty is the ability to freely choose what you want to do with your life and that includes destroying it.

Nothing illegal with eating yourself to death. Nothing illegal with drinking yourself to death. Nothing illegal with smoking till you drop.

Actually government regulates all of the things you mentioned. You may have noticed Matthew was crying wolf as he lives in a state that recreational pot is legal.

The poor are hungry and broke so your solution is make drugs legal WTF? See this is why you leftwits are no longer in charge. :cuckoo:
You have to understand Blues, progressives like Matthew are so stupid, they think that illegal industry leveraged by "poor people" will remain the domain of "poor people" once legalized. They literally cannot figure out that once legalized, the bright minds that dominate legal industry will dominate the formerly illegal industry as well.

Liberty? Huh, you righties are followers, remember the ten hands on taxes, corporate money has you so bamboozled you use words that have no connection with your hero worship of Trump and Trump worships Putin following suit. Sad Americans who need a savior to help them since they can't help themselves. Of course draft dodger Donald is used to help. You guys are too funny.
We are all dumber for having read your incoherent, run on sentence. We award you no points - and may God have mercy on your sole.

I'm all over USMB denouncing Donald Trump (but giving the devil his due when he earns it - such as praising his cabinet appointments). Why are progressives too stupid and too lazy to have a clue before commenting?

What is funny is you want to stop people from being able to marry or go through life as who they wish to be! You pass laws like that in North Carolina but then you turn around taking a poor mans federal help away....Yep, throwing the bum onto the street is really as far as your liberty goes.
You mean we protect women from being forced to shower and pee with men? Gasp! Nooooooo!

It is so predictable it's almost cliché - the moment a progressive is ashamed of their rejection of liberty because of their greed, they will inevitably attempt to make the case that liberty = anarchy and anyone who doesn't embrace anarchy is not truly for liberty.

Matthew is so ignorant of the U.S. Constitution and how is own nation functions that he doesn't even grasp that a state made a law - not the federal government - and that that is one of the best indicators of liberty.

You have to understand Blues, progressives like Matthew are so stupid, they think that illegal industry leveraged by "poor people" will remain the domain of "poor people" once legalized. They literally cannot figure out that once legalized, the bright minds that dominate legal industry will dominate the formerly illegal industry as well.

The guy is dumb as a brick. Look what Democrats did to the poor on cigarettes, yeah they slapped a $4 a pack tax on them. WHAMMO the poor took one right in the groin, thanks Dems.

Actually government regulates all of the things you mentioned. You may have noticed Matthew was crying wolf as he lives in a state that recreational pot is legal.
Its sale is regulated, yes. It is not illegal.

Is there anyone pushing for legal pot to be completely unregulated? Is there anywhere such has happened?

Its sale is regulated, yes. It is not illegal.

Is there anyone pushing for legal pot to be completely unregulated? Is there anywhere such has happened?

Your argument that we should let more things potentially kill citizens is beyond stupid. Following it with two pointless questions makes me think you're high.

The guy is dumb as a brick. Look what Democrats did to the poor on cigarettes, yeah they slapped a $4 a pack tax on them. WHAMMO the poor took one right in the groin, thanks Dems.
How about the Democrats "finance reform" bill? Caused free checking to go away unless one maintained a six-figure balance. So it continued to be free for the wealthy, but the poor who literally couldn't afford checking fees now have them.

What do I get with this liberty?
Oh'yesss,

We get rid of our air, water, and food regulations that make our standards of living higher then China's, Mexico's and Africa's.

We gut all workers protections

We get rid of the safetynet for our old and disabled.

We worry about getting sick, shorter life span and living on the street. This is your idea of liberty...Yet, we remain the most imprisoned fucking nation on earth and I get to go to jail for smoking a goddamn leaf. NO thanks!

Oh'yesss, We get rid of our air, water, and food regulations that make our standards of living higher then China's, Mexico's and Africa's.
I rest my case ladies & gentlemen. The greedy progressive is only worried about what they can get. Liberty for the sake of liberty is not enough for them. They didn't have to earn their freedom - they let other people die for it instead. And so now they want to use it as a bargaining chip to get worthless "free" crap.

"Give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

Oh'yesss, We get rid of the safetynet for our old and disabled.
They already have a "safety net". It's called insurance. And planning. And family. And friends. And neighbors. And the church. And charity. If 7 "safety nets" aren't enough then it was unquestionably a person's time to go.

"Give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

I voted for the Libertarians a time or two. It is a shame that poor polls results mean we won't get the representatives for liberty even a place in the debates.

Forum List

Back