Stores are now saying Merry Christmas because of Donald Trump

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Jerry Falwell Jr.: Donald Trump Is Inspiring More Retailers To Say 'Merry Christmas' | The Huffington Post

The Trump effect is in full swing before he is even the President...............................
161224-merry-christmas-mn-1355_7ca7e83ee6c13e7b75d9febc30f3e68a.nbcnews-fp-1240-520.jpg

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newsc...13e7b75d9febc30f3e68a.nbcnews-fp-1240-520.jpg

Last edited:
Are they now. On December 26?

What, is Rump's period late too?

Sub-headline on OP's article sez:
"At least, that’s what his wife told him, since she does the shopping."

:lol:

• Banned

Merry Christmas to you..................did you get your new sneakers, so you can stomp your feet harder?

• Banned
Is that the best babble you can come up with?

Merry Christmas, and a blessed new year to you.

Babble? Don't you know what "merry" means...and meant when people started saying "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Christmas"?

You might was to look it up......while making merry.

Merry Christmas to you..................did you get your new sneakers, so you can stomp your feet harder?

That's uh .... not my feet stomping.

Typical wannabe bassist. Can't get in sync with the drummer. :rolleyes:

Babble? Don't you know what "merry" means...and meant when people started saying "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Christmas"?

"Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!" :)

More complete babbles, you might want to ask your doctor about increasing your meds.

And again, Merry Christmas, and a blesses new year to you

My life has been getting better every day since Donald Trump took over as President

Which is interesting since it hasn't happened yet.
Sure couldn't tell by watching Fox News.

He's already made deals with Israel, and the UN.

Nary a word about anything Obama is doing, except that whatever it is...we know it's unconstitutional, and we'll undo it after January

It's true. It almost sounds strange to hear "Merry Christmas" again.
We never stopped saying it to each other, but the mass media never let the words hit the airwaves. Thank God for Trump, and the Lords mysterious ways

If it takes someone like Trump to encourage Americans..to say MERRY CHRISTMAS,it merely shows what a Pathetic Lot you Americans have become.....I don't believe this story,it sounds too much like Trump BULLSHIT

It's true. It almost sounds strange to hear "Merry Christmas" again.

I can tell you from my experience the people seemed much more in the Christmas spirit this year than the past few years....Trump has given Americans hope for a better future and we need it after 8 years of Obama.

If it takes someone like Trump to encourage Americans..to say MERRY CHRISTMAS,it merely shows what a Pathetic Lot you Americans have become.....I don't believe this story,it sounds too much like Trump BULLSHIT

It is.
I wasn't even aware Rump opined on it at all and I doubt most people were.

Forum List

Back