It Is A Wall. Bleeeeeeve Me.

Nice cartoon.. Where'd ya get on the Nickleodean Network??

trump_wall_19998_c0-233-4987-3140_s885x516.jpg

Nope. I got it from the cartoon presidunce's twitter.

BURN!!!!

Spikes on top are a nice touch.

Yeah. Especially since everyone will go under.

They'll have to be very, very quiet while digging numerous feet down.
Yes. There are motion sensors alerting border patrol to drag them outm

BURN!!!!

Twitter is even worse than Nickleodean to be looking for reality dude.. I'm perfectly cool watching your tiny head implode with grief..

Trump's Twitter. Do you understand?

Even worse -- you made me look for it.... What trump tweeted recently were ACTUAL pix. Not a cartoon.

You maybe were even pawned on a prank. Do I care? Not really..

https://nypost.com/2018/03/29/trump-tweets-misleading-pictures-of-border-wall/

BURN!!!!

Twitter is even worse than Nickleodean to be looking for reality dude.. I'm perfectly cool watching your tiny head implode with grief..

Don't care. YOU didn't provide real information. I don't believe ANYTHING I see on Twitter. Do you?

It's the president's Twitter. He tweeted it. He is telling you that he's a moron.

BURN!!!!

Even worse -- you made me look for it.... What trump tweeted recently were ACTUAL pix. Not a cartoon.

You maybe were even pawned on a prank. Do I care? Not really..

https://nypost.com/2018/03/29/trump-tweets-misleading-pictures-of-border-wall/

Trump tweeted that exact cartoon immage.

Your hero tweeted a cartoon. And now you want to lie. Sad.

The science:

select.png

Behind this:
12979215-front-view-of-a-wall-with-one-ladder-on-the-left-the-top-end-of-the-ladder-is-not-visible-the-right-.jpg

And Republicans get so angry. They say Democrats are elitist who laugh at them.

Well, believe me, we try not too. We really do.

Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate will never come to pass.

Or Trump’s ‘steel slats’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.

Or Trump’s ‘fence of spikes’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.

If we're going to eventually allow any and all in who can get here, I think Dimocrats should put their money where their mouths are and host these people by bringing them into their own homes.

If we're going to eventually allow any and all in who can get here, I think Dimocrats should put their money where their mouths are and host these people by bringing them into their own homes.
Democrats don't want borders. They are Globalists of the worst kind. They have no problem with every other country defending THEIR borders, but they want an end to borders for the white European "democracies." They want to end civilization and bring our countries down to Turd World status. They are ALL traitors. I despise these people.

BURN!!!!

Spikes on top are a nice touch.

Yeah. Especially since everyone will go under.

They'll have to be very, very quiet while digging numerous feet down.

Build steel buildings a mile on either side of the border. put HDD rigsin those buildings & drill a 60" hole hundreds of feet under the "wall".

Democrats don't want borders. They are Globalists of the worst kind. They have no problem with every other country defending THEIR borders, but they want an end to borders for the white European "democracies." They want to end civilization and bring our countries down to Turd World status. They are ALL traitors. I despise these people.
Asshole Trumpette.

I've been to the border. There were fences. Really maybe you shouldhgaul your stupid ass there & see for yourself.

WE don;t want a 40;' concrete wall like Trump wanted.

'Now the orange POS has changed it to be a 30-40' fence.

If he just wanted more fencing, he's have it by now but noooooooooooooooooooo he had to have that 40' beautiful wall.

Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate will never come to pass.

Or Trump’s ‘steel slats’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.

Or Trump’s ‘fence of spikes’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.
He's playing on fear bigotry and hate, but a wall in some places is a good idea. Why are you so against it? Only because the Republicans want it is not a good reason.

Asshole Trumpette.

I've been to the border. There were fences. Really maybe you shouldhgaul your stupid ass there & see for yourself.

WE don;t want a 40;' concrete wall like Trump wanted.

'Now the orange POS has changed it to be a 30-40' fence.

If he just wanted more fencing, he's have it by now but noooooooooooooooooooo he had to have that 40' beautiful wall.
Well obviously there aren't enough fences. You can't ignore the fact that people ARE walking over the border everyday.

Trump will keep morphing his wall until it is just like the fence we already have. When Congress OKs more of that fence, the orange asshole will declare victory & claim it is all he ever wanted.

His minions will jump for joy & agree.

Trumpettes dumber than shit.

Forum List

Back