It feels like Romney already won

What matters most:

Oct. 18: Obama Gains in Forecast on Resiliency in Swing State Polls - NYTimes.com

----
Of the 13 polls of swing states released on Thursday, Mr. Obama held leads in 11 of them.
Mr. Obama’s chances of winning the Electoral College improved to 70.4 percent on Thursday from 65.7 percent on Wednesday, according to the forecast.
----
well he still in the hunt. worry is gallup still has a 6% lead for romney and in ram poll he has romney ahead by 4% in swing state polls.

but he still in game and gibbs and team need to battle like their lives depend on it

Obama is now slightly ahead in the national polling averages, and continues to pull away, all the momentum being with Obama now. And Obama is a little further ahead in the swing states. Yet some conservatives "feel" Romney has already won. The lessons we learn?

1. It's hard for any conservative to bring themselves to step out of their comfortable right-wing information bubble. Most of them simply don't know Obama is ahead in the polling averages and improving, as their sources haven't bothered to inform them of that.

2. Conservatives tend to rely more on feelings than evidence.

You can't blame them. Fox news has told them that they've already won.
well i don,t mind if gop think they won already. hopefully might stop some of them turning out to vote as they think it a done deal for romney.

Aw, Phantom. Another negative rep in 24 hours? I'm touched that you would give me so much regard, for calling me a Tool when it's pointed out that Fox news is bullshit.

keep riding the O'Reilly express... it will take you WONDERFUL places.

Obama is now slightly ahead in the national polling averages, and continues to pull away, all the momentum being with Obama now. And Obama is a little further ahead in the swing states. Yet some conservatives "feel" Romney has already won. The lessons we learn?

1. It's hard for any conservative to bring themselves to step out of their comfortable right-wing information bubble. Most of them simply don't know Obama is ahead in the polling averages and improving, as their sources haven't bothered to inform them of that.

Feelings? You numbskulls voted for Obama in 2008 based solely upon the words "hope and change". :lol:

liberals think math and logic are racist.

Feelings? You numbskulls voted for Obama in 2008 based solely upon the words "hope and change". :lol:

liberals think math and logic are racist.

Whereas Republicans think Math and Logic are ephemerial concepts.

Thank you Britpat for your constructive feedback. "I also think your an idiot" is exactly the kind of feedback I desire.

Because when a mooshine slurping banjo struming dumbfuck doesn't like me... I know I'm doing SOMETHING right.

No we didn't.

:bs1:

No we didn't.

Yes you did. Remember Dan Rather asking who Obama was after he got elected. People who voted for Obama weren't looking for someone who was qualified, they were looking for a celebrity... Boy, did you get taken. :lol:

No we didn't.

Yes you did. Remember Dan Rather asking who Obama was after he got elected. People who voted for Obama weren't looking for someone who was qualified, they were looking for a celebrity... Boy, did you get taken. :lol:

They wanted anybody but a Republican..

Absent some disaster on Monday, Romney will win because obama is still losing voters. Despite the rhetoric that obama is a foreign policy master, he isn't. It really is his weakest area.

Well, that's a matter of opinion. But the fact of the matter is -- no matter how you feel about Obama's foreign policy credentials -- Romney has absolutely zero foreign policy experience. Obama has four years on him in that regard. And with Obama smacking Mitt down during the last debate over the embassy attack, Romney really has no ammo. I'm sure he'll try. No doubt about that; but he lost that battle last time. That and Obama's kept promises of ending the war in Iraq, getting Bin Laden (and dozens of AQ leaders), and drawing down the war in Aghanistan, gives Obama a big lead on Romney.

Absent some disaster on Monday, Romney will win because obama is still losing voters. Despite the rhetoric that obama is a foreign policy master, he isn't. It really is his weakest area.

Well, that's a matter of opinion. But the fact of the matter is -- no matter how you feel about Obama's foreign policy credentials -- Romney has absolutely zero foreign policy experience. Obama has four years on him in that regard. And with Obama smacking Mitt down during the last debate over the embassy attack, Romney really has no ammo. I'm sure he'll try. No doubt about that; but he lost that battle last time. That and Obama's kept promises of ending the war in Iraq, getting Bin Laden (and dozens of AQ leaders), and drawing down the war in Aghanistan, gives Obama a big lead on Romney.

indeed.

Ngx6w.jpg

i agree with you. but librya a worry and romney will go for him on that

i must admit today left me downhearted though with polls going more romney way with public polling saying romney doing even better now.

I won,t give up but just get bit disheartning really. with gallup poll and ram poll and even nate sliver saying obama should give up flordia.

we just to keep going

Deck,

What are you talking about? No polling is saying any such thing today.

I am willing to look past your difficulty with language, but lets not fuck up the facts as well.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama
well yeah it true he got sight lead in rcp tracker and that he still hold lead in ohio and wi.

but pew poll worried me big time tonight. it said romney was getting more poplur in ohio.

but your right that he still lead in state he need to . ohio,wi,pa,nev and mi.

but i just worry that media keep talking about romney mo and that on the day of election they will get base out far more then obama in key swing states

it made me even sure that obama team need work 24 /7 on midwest swing states like they have never worked on anything their whole lives

this is fight of their lives and they got to fight to the finish

Deck,

What are you talking about? No polling is saying any such thing today.

I am willing to look past your difficulty with language, but lets not fuck up the facts as well.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Cool. Even Fox news had the balls to only give Romney a +1. What is Gallup thinking?
i know and i hope gallup poll right but when karl rove although i know he biased bush twit but still it worries me that poll had obama with same lead in 2008 at same stage of election

but look game still on and midwest battle still on .

The OP did not state that Romney had won. I think anyone who is being honest with himself, would admit that it's looking very much like it'll be a Romney win.

Forum List

Back