It feels like Romney already won

The OP did not state that Romney had won. I think anyone who is being honest with himself, would admit that it's looking very much like it'll be a Romney win.

It's going to have to swing even further for that to be a reality.

Gallup's national poll had it 52-45 for Romney.

Furthermore, Florida, Virginia and NC are looking like locks. That puts him at 248. There's many available combinations to reach the final 22 electoral votes. Any rational Obama supporter is not stating he's in the lead based on cherry picking a bunch of other polls that are within the margin of error.

The OP did not state that Romney had won. I think anyone who is being honest with himself, would admit that it's looking very much like it'll be a Romney win.

Furthermore, Florida, Virginia and NC are looking like locks. That puts him at 248. There's many available combinations to reach the final 22 electoral votes. Any rational Obama supporter is not stating he's in the lead based on cherry picking a bunch of other polls that are within the margin of error.

You're seriously going to accuse of cherry picking, when you reference Gallup as your only base of reference for a national poll?

You're seriously going to accuse of cherry picking, when you reference Gallup as your only base of reference for a national poll?

Gallup and Rassmussen are the two polls which I give most credence to. If I wanted to make a cherry picking argument, I'd have found different polls in the various states to make my case.

Are you ignoring recent developments? Polls coming out favoring Ryan/Romney heavily in debates. Another poll showing that Romney passed Obama in likeability.

Romney kicking Obama's ass in the first debate. Obama looking like a fool with no plan in the second debate. Focus groups of undecided voters saying just that. Even at the Ed Harris dinner, Romney killed it while Obama looked flat and uninspiring. Then look at the ground game in Ohio. While Obama desperately crammed, Romney hit the ground much harder in Ohio. And as they both cram now, Ryan is out on the trail; while Obama knows better than to rely on Biden.

Sorry brah, but you're ignoring recent developments and trends.

Gallup and Rassmussen are the two polls which I give most credence to. If I wanted to make a cherry picking argument, I'd have found different polls in the various states to make my case.

Are you ignoring recent developments? Polls coming out favoring Ryan/Romney heavily in debates. Another poll showing that Romney passed Obama in likeability.

Romney kicking Obama's ass in the first debate. Obama looking like a fool with no plan in the second debate. Focus groups of undecided voters saying just that. Even at the Ed Harris dinner, Romney killed it while Obama looked flat and uninspiring. Then look at the ground game in Ohio. While Obama desperately crammed, Romney hit the ground much harder in Ohio. And as they both cram now, Ryan is out on the trail; while Obama knows better than to rely on Biden.

you mean the luntz group "focus" group?

If you can't see Gallup as an outlier at this point, you aren't paying attention. And averages INCLUDING the inane gallup poll, has Obama ahead nationally, and in the battleground states. It has tightened, but he still leads.

I don't think Romney has much more to put out there.

It is 50-50 as things stand today. I researched it was far back as feasible, and if Obama does win, it will be the first time an incumbent will have won a second term with less of the electoral college and popular vote than in his first election since Woodrow Wilson. Some of us have read about Wilson's second term.

It would well and truly be a miserable second term for the president and the country. As catastrophes go, you ain't seen nothing yet.

It is 50-50 as things stand today. I researched it was far back as feasible, and if Obama does win, it will be the first time an incumbent will have won a second term with less of the electoral college and popular vote than in his first election since Woodrow Wilson. Some of us have read about Wilson's second term.

It would well and truly be a miserable second term for the president and the country. As catastrophes go, you ain't seen nothing yet.

You think a reversal of fortune with a know nothing will improve the situation? That's hardly a logical position to take.

If you can't see Gallup as an outlier at this point, you aren't paying attention. And averages INCLUDING the inane gallup poll, has Obama ahead nationally, and in the battleground states. It has tightened, but he still leads.

No. I said groups plural. One MSNBC group had 75 percent of voters saying the 2nd debate performance had them voting Romney. But yes, the Luntz group was a similar ass kicking.

Honestly, if you're calling gallup inane then you're just an idiot. There's not a more trusted brand in polling.

You think a reversal of fortune with a know nothing will improve the situation? That's hardly a logical position to take.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

No. I said groups plural. One MSNBC group had 75 percent of voters saying the 2nd debate performance had them voting Romney. But yes, the Luntz group was a similar ass kicking.

Honestly, if you're calling gallup inane then you're just an idiot. There's not a more trusted brand in polling.

I said the inane poll. There is something wrong, when your numbers diverge that far.

I said the inane poll. There is something wrong, when your numbers diverge that far.

Not really. The spread was 52-45 among likely voters. Their current poll for registered voters (which is more the industry standard) is 48-46.

Not really. The spread was 52-45 among likely voters. Their current poll for registered voters (which is more the industry standard) is 48-46.
like i said if gallup poll keep that up throuhout the week with lv, then i be worried. I just hope they and karl rove are wrong.

well might happen but not sure that will happen. anyway lets see

Ryan made a stop over for a rally in Pittsburgh. They're attacking the more blue strongholds. That should tell people something.

Uninstalling Obama: ██████████████████▒▒▒ 92% complete.

Forum List

Back