It always catches up to the con men

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
And the rubes and uneducated buffoons will still support him

In Trump U. Lawsuit Deposition, Trump Can't Remember 'World's Greatest Memory' Boast

Donald Trump claims to have a world-class memory, but it certainly wasn't on display during his deposition for a lawsuit over Trump University.

"I don't remember," Trump told lawyers 35 times during his December testimony, which was released on Wednesday.

His inability to recall covered a wide range of subjects — including whether he had told NBC News' Katy Tur just a month earlier that he had the "world's Greatest memory."

Trump Can't Remember 'World's Greatest Memory' Boast

Sounds like alot of hearings with Obama admin officials, including the Hill...

In Trump U. Lawsuit Deposition, Trump Can't Remember 'World's Greatest Memory' Boast

Donald Trump claims to have a world-class memory, but it certainly wasn't on display during his deposition for a lawsuit over Trump University.

"I don't remember," Trump told lawyers 35 times during his December testimony, which was released on Wednesday.

His inability to recall covered a wide range of subjects — including whether he had told NBC News' Katy Tur just a month earlier that he had the "world's Greatest memory."

How many of them boasted of having "the Worlds Greatest Memory"?

Roughly....

Well, I would hope they would, being in their positions of power...

Roughly....

Well, I would hope they would, being in their positions of power...

Roughly....
So your answer to the question would be

"Zero, Slim......Not a single one."

The Orange Mound of Clown is not used to being questioned

Trump gets in testy exchange with NBC over Clinton emails

Caitlin Yilek - 06/23/16 04:58 PM EDT

160623-white-again-mbe-506p_97d3c3b399a006b9f17e4cfc0d132176.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

Trump said he'd have to get back to NBC about his sources that Clinton had been hacked.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back