"Issues" or America?

Then shut up and quit bitching about your freedoms, because that's the america that you're voting for. You obviously care more about party politics than you do your freedoms

When Napoleon wanted trees planted along the roads to cool his marching armies, an Aide said it would take 20 years for them to grow enough to perform that task.

Napoleon's response was "This is why we have to do it right now"

Right now we have no other choice except between Obama and Romney. There is no third party candidate that is viable. What we have to go with is the candidate we think will at least consider a true fiscal conservative/federally liberatrian plan to fix our economy and our government. We know Obama will not even consider these options.

A 3rd party candidate of a fiscally conservative/federally libertarian outlook will only be possible when the system truly starts collapsing.

We view things differently. You view voting for Romney as planting the trees, I view it as continuing to ignore the situation. I view breaking the hold the two parties have on our country as planting the trees.

For that to happen we would have to go through a serious economic and social upheaval. I'm talking about massive unemployment, cities rioting, breakdown of general trade and the interruption of the flow of basic survival goods.

The private sector has eroded more of our "liberties" away than government ever has... where do you think pro-corporate / anti-American citizen legislation comes from? Hint: It isn't the government. See Monsanto if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Show me a liberty taken away by a private corportation or entity.

I'm voting for smaller government that would be Romney. Only losers vote third party

Then shut up and quit bitching about your freedoms, because that's the america that you're voting for. You obviously care more about party politics than you do your freedoms

When Napoleon wanted trees planted along the roads to cool his marching armies, an Aide said it would take 20 years for them to grow enough to perform that task.

Napoleon's response was "This is why we have to do it right now"

Right now we have no other choice except between Obama and Romney. There is no third party candidate that is viable. What we have to go with is the candidate we think will at least consider a true fiscal conservative/federally liberatrian plan to fix our economy and our government. We know Obama will not even consider these options.

A 3rd party candidate of a fiscally conservative/federally libertarian outlook will only be possible when the system truly starts collapsing.

The biggest reason, in my opinion, that a third party candidate is not viable is because everyone who craves a viable third party believes it's not possible and votes for one of the big two.

I believe, truly, that if everyone who wished for a change to the two party system voted for that third party candidate, the country would be changed for the better and forever. Unfortunately, the masses focus only on what they see on television and it is only the two dinosaurs of politics who can afford the air time...

if Obama is reelected there will be nothing left. anyone who doesn't vote against Obama will be contributing to the downfall of this nation

Forum List

Back