Madeline Albright: Blame Bush Forever

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
Not only is the current administrations addiction to blaming Bush unprecedented in American presidential politics but it appears "we ain't seen nothin' yet".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcGtn6IDuEc]Madeleine Albright: Blame Bush? "FOREVER" - YouTube[/ame]

Who knows, maybe getting their asses handed to them in November will cure some of these simpletons of their embarrassing condition... Then again, a midterm "shellacking" wasn't enough to convince Obama to knock off all the divide and conquer bullshit so I'm not holding my breath.
If you love your kids you had better start teaching them now how responsible leaders tackle difficult issues.

• Banned
I think in 20 years when people talk about terrible presidents, instead of saying "the worst since Carter" they will say "they worst since Bush".

The only people who will be saying that are those who still well up with tears when they think about these stellar Obama years. ;)

I think in 20 years when people talk about terrible presidents, instead of saying "the worst since Carter" they will say "they worst since Bush".

The only people who will be saying that are those who still well up with tears when they think about these stellar Obama years. ;)

History is made by those who write it. I honestly think its not on Bushs side.*shrug*

• Banned

As a matter of fact, once the blame gamer in chief is nothing more than a horrible memory, I'm quite sure Bush will get the credit he deserves for his handling of a pretty horrible situation just after taking office.

You should know I have plenty against Bush and was as vocal in my opposition to crap like his push for amnesty as I am toward Obama, especially in his last couple of years. But a petty blame gamer he was not.

• Banned
I was recently wondering how Democrats are going to spin obama's loss this November. Now we know. BOOOOOSH

That's one item I would PAY to see Bush be blamed for.
Hell, I'd even feign support for that cry baby bullshit.

Sorry...

worst since Obama......

Maybe, especially if he isn't reelected....however Obama has "1st Nobel peace prize winning African American president" on his side ... And Bush has ... The patriot act.

Sorry...

worst since Obama......

Maybe, especially if he isn't reelected....however Obama has "1st Nobel peace prize winning African American president" on his side ... And Bush has ... The patriot act.

What did he win the Peace Prize for again? He wasnt even in office, are you really this stupid?

Obama currently ranks MUCH higher than Bush in presidential rankings.

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once he's gone and we're no longer knee-jerking to label those who oppose his radical policies RACISTS, even the droniest of drones will look back and think, "Damn, those years sucked ass".

Count on it Lakhota.

I'm betting many of you already do but are too caught up in the novelty of being ultra tolerant of racial diversity to admit it. ;)

Sorry...

worst since Obama......

What did he win the Peace Prize for again? He wasnt even in office, are you really this stupid?

Who cares what he won it for? Are you really so stupid as to think all of history is based on fact and not preception?

Sorry...

worst since Obama......

That whole peace prize thing seems to be more of a detriment when you consider that he did absolutely nothing to warrant receiving it.

Who cares what he won it for? Are you really so stupid as to think all of history is based on fact and not preception?

You are a moron, right now you're arguing merrits of fact. You're counting on the history establishment to be crazy ass liberal, which they are, but we'll see. The fact is, it should be dont on reality not perception, and you should want that too, but you know you cant win in reality, so distort and blame Bush for Hurricanes

You are a moron, right now you're arguing merrits of fact. You're counting on the history establishment to be crazy ass liberal, which they are, but we'll see. The fact is, it should be dont on reality not perception, and you should want that too, but you know you cant win in reality, so distort and blame Bush for Hurricanes

Are you drunk? Who mentioned hurricanes? Can you stay on topic?

I'm not talking about "the way things should be, or the way I wish they were." I'm discussing reality. I am 90% certain if Obama wins reelection, in 20 years when kids open their school books, it will have a page about the "1st Nobel Peace prize winning African American president, who enacted the 1st real step toward universal healthcare in our country".

If he doesn't win, I'd drop the odds to 50/50

Are you drunk? Who mentioned hurricanes? Can you stay on topic?

I'm not talking about "the way things should be, or the way I wish they were." I'm discussing reality. I am 90% certain if Obama wins reelection, in 20 years when kids open their school books, it will have a page about the "1st Nobel Peace prize winning African American president, who enacted the 1st real step toward universal healthcare in our country".

If he doesn't win, I'd drop the odds to 50/50

If you're talking about school text books I don't think it will matter.
Win or lose, a year from now there will be entire courses dedicated to Obama and his words will be printed in red ink.

Forum List

Back