Isreali War Crimes

even for you, doveleh, this is extraordinarily weak.

Everyone wants to insinuate that Israel is using excessive force and being careless.

However, the reality is that if Israel were doing such a thing, Gaza would be a parking lot right now and asphalt would be scheduled to go down tomorrow along with plans for a new drive in theatre playing Fiddler on the Roof exclusively. There would be nothing left of Gaza and instead of casualties coming in the hundreds, casualties would be in the hundreds of thousands if not the millions. Israel has the capability to do such a thing.

The fact that much of Gaza is still standing, there are only a few hundred casualties shows us that Israel IS being cautious and doing what it can to not harm civilians. That is the difference between Hamas and Israel. Israel cares about life, while Hamas uses it for propoganda. In addition, the mines, anti-tank missiles and massive wave of sucide bombers that Hamas promised Israel had it entered Gaza was all bark and no bite. Out of the 5 soldiers killed, 3 have been killed by an errant tank shell from Israeli forces. With a force of 10,000 in Gaza, an acceptable loss would be 10-15%. 100-150 soldiers.

Hamas has shown that it does not have the means nor capabilities to confront the IDF. Instead they fire rockets into towns that have bomb shelters and early warning sirens.

There is absolutely no reason to accept a truce or a cease fire at the moment. Not until Hamas has been as wiped out as it can possibly be.

Last edited:
Everyone wants to insinuate that Israel is using excessive force and being careless.

However, the reality is that if Israel were doing such a thing, Gaza would be a parking lot right now and asphalt would be scheduled to go down tomorrow along with plans for a new drive in theatre playing Fiddler on the Roof exclusively. There would be nothing left of Gaza and instead of casualties coming in the hundreds, casualties would be in the hundreds of thousands if not the millions. Israel has the capability to do such a thing.

The fact that much of Gaza is still standing, there are only a few hundred casualties shows us that Israel IS being cautious and doing what it can to not harm civilians. That is the difference between Hamas and Israel. Israel cares about life, while Hamas uses it for propoganda.

uh, huh. they're showing real restraint not firing off nukes on their border.

have i mentioned lately that you're an idiot?

The fact that much of Gaza is still standing, there are only a few hundred casualties shows us that Israel IS being cautious and doing what it can to not harm civilians. That is the difference between Hamas and Israel. Israel cares about life, while Hamas uses it for propoganda.

I thought the US was careful about casualties too in Iraq but that doesn't make it with the rest of the world. It's still the big guy beating up the little guy,

The occupying Ashkenazi Jews are LOOSING!

Maybe they should invade the moon and claim it as their homeland?

You know, in the last 1000 years they have been thrown out of over 60 countries.

HINT - TRY THE MOON

The fact that much of Gaza is still standing, there are only a few hundred casualties shows us that Israel IS being cautious and doing what it can to not harm civilians. That is the difference between Hamas and Israel. Israel cares about life, while Hamas uses it for propoganda. In addition, the mines, anti-tank missiles and massive wave of sucide bombers that Hamas promised Israel had it entered Gaza was all bark and no bite. Out of the 5 soldiers killed, 3 have been killed by an errant tank shell from Israeli forces. With a force of 10,000 in Gaza, an acceptable loss would be 10-15%. 100-150 soldiers.

Hamas has shown that it does not have the means nor capabilities to confront the IDF. Instead they fire rockets into towns that have bomb shelters and early warning sirens.

There is absolutely no reason to accept a truce or a cease fire at the moment. Not until Hamas has been as wiped out as it can possibly be.

When the world thinks about a Jewish charity, it thinks about a charity devoted to helping the sick, the poor, the disabled. We help children, we help communities.

Wehn the world thinks about an Islamic charity, they think about a charity devoted to creating terrorism and enlisting suicide bombers to kill innocent civilians. Most Arab countries are poor and are 3rd world countries and do nothing to help their people, while Israel's GDP is that of all of the Arab countries combined!

Yeah, you are talking about Charity that is supported by Hamas or that mumbai bombing group or Al Quada. But sure there are Islamic Charity organizations that really do perform charity for the only purpose of Charity. It s not all muslims that are to blame for the "bad charity", like you can not blame all Jews for what Israel is doing wrong.

Israel has declared war on Islam

It may take one year or a hundred years.

But Israel will fall and Justice will be delt out to the evil Zionists

Still waiting for an answer to my questions Sunni man. Does Allah support the murder of women and children and noncombatents? Does Allah support the use of his Holy sites as armories and training grounds for terrorists?

The people that should be tried for war crimes are the terrorists of Hamas.

Ohh and the Court has no Jurisdiction so fat chance.

uh, huh. they're showing real restraint not firing off nukes on their border.

have i mentioned lately that you're an idiot?

They do not need nukes, conventional forces could easily level Gaza. Israel has the means but has never used it. That is why when ever retards claim Israel is committing Genocide I laugh and ask why the Jews are so incompetent.

I am sure there will be some traitors and cowards who will make peace with the fascist Zionists of Israel, but they will pay for it down the line. :evil:
As will those who choose to hate their neighbors without a cause.

They do not need nukes, conventional forces could easily level Gaza. Israel has the means but has never used it. That is why when ever retards claim Israel is committing Genocide I laugh and ask why the Jews are so incompetent.

i was responding to this.

does that sound like a conventional weapon to you?

i was responding to this.

does that sound like a conventional weapon to you?

Yes it does. Israel has total air power and massive artillery and ground forces. If they really wanted to level Gaza they could do it easily, first from the air and by artillery followed by an invasion determined to exterminate everyone left. However they are being very careful to avoid as many civilian casualties as they can.

Absolutely no need for the nuke at all. That is why when ever you dumb shits claim genocide I have to ask why the Jews are simply so incompetent at it? Do they not understand that Genocide means the systematic killing of a race of people? I mean they sure can't seem to figure out that they should be shelling and bombing the entire strip and shooting anything that moves. Jews are just so damn stupid I guess.

gaza-dod_263290b.jpg

Yeah, the Israeli's would rather teach school.

This is War Crime 101

Yes it does. Israel has total air power and massive artillery and ground forces. If they really wanted to level Gaza they could do it easily, first from the air and by artillery followed by an invasion determined to exterminate everyone left. However they are being very careful to avoid as many civilian casualties as they can.

Absolutely no need for the nuke at all. That is why when ever you dumb shits claim genocide I have to ask why the Jews are simply so incompetent at it? Do they not understand that Genocide means the systematic killing of a race of people? I mean they sure can't seem to figure out that they should be shelling and bombing the entire strip and shooting anything that moves. Jews are just so damn stupid I guess.

I notice you don't post any pictures of dead Israelis. Go ahead post us some of the peaceful suicide bombings and missile attacks.

The thread is titled Isreali War Crimes.

If you want to start a new one showing the Israeli created, funded and supported Hamas go ahead.

So do you like sending your tax dollars to Israel so they can teach the Palestinians children school?

hey asshole, who said anything about jews committing genocide? not me.

thanks for your input. now piss off.

I don't get something. Everyone is pressuring Israel to have a cease fire and they are actually allowing supplies to go through to the people that are supporting Hamas because they are civilians. This to me is insane. Who else allows things like this in the midst of a war? Quite often the more powerful side rapes, pillages and loots. But not Israel. Why?

I don't get something. Everyone is pressuring Israel to have a cease fire and they are actually allowing supplies to go through to the people that are supporting Hamas because they are civilians. This to me is insane. Who else allows things like this in the midst of a war? Quite often the more powerful side rapes, pillages and loots. But not Israel. Why?

As the occupiers under International Law Israel is responsible for the humanity of Gaza.

The reason why the rockets were sent into Israel is because of the same thing. Israel cut off the electricity and water to Gaza including it's hospitals. They also cut off fuel and imports of food. This happened for MONTHS - These evil deeds may also be considered war crimes. The Palestinians got pissed because of this and started sending rockets over. Then came the airstrike and ground invasion and over 600 dead Palestinians.

As the occupiers under International Law Israel is responsible for the humanity of Gaza.

The reason why the rockets were sent into Israel is because of the same thing. Israel cut off the electricity and water to Gaza including it's hospitals. They also cut off fuel and imports of food. This happened for MONTHS - These evil deeds may also be considered war crimes. The Palestinians got pissed because of this and started sending rockets over. Then came the airstrike and ground invasion and over 600 dead Palestinians.

You are a fucking idiot. But hey keep pedaling your lies someone may buy them.

I wasn't interested in your opinion.

Forum List

Back