Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

the fact that you can't see the mistake you keep making shows a wilfull blindness. Such is life.

In your opinion, what mistake do I keep making other than opposing Netanyahu's genocide as solution to cyclical violence?

I'm just curious because nothing you have written in any way refutes anything I've written.

Is English your first language?

In your opinion, what mistake do I keep making other than opposing Netanyahu's genocide as solution to cyclical violence?
You keep thinking that I'm trying to prove that the quote is false when all I'm wondering is why you would cite a quote that has no proof or corroboration that it is accurate. As I said, it seems to me that your confirmation bias is operating and you keep thinking that this means something else. You then defend it by citing the same confirmation bias, thinking it means something more than that. It doesn't.
Is English your first language?
it is my first 3 languages.

RACIST ANTISEMITIC FRANCESCA ALBANESE

Department Press Briefing - March 27, 2024 - United States Department of State.

MR MILLER: I did see the report. Let me say a couple things about it. First, we have long – for longstanding – for a longstanding period of time opposed the mandate of this special rapporteur, which we believe is not productive. And when it comes to the individual who holds that position, I can’t help but note a history of antisemitic comments that she has made that have been reported. And —

QUESTION: She has – she made antisemitic comments?

MR MILLER: And – she has. And comments she made in December that appeared to justify the attacks of October 7th, so I think it’s important to take that into account. But with respect to the report itself, we have made clear that we believe that allegations of genocide are unfounded. ...

[Starvation, poverty, but look!!! Very nice expensive cameras to shoot films for suckers ]

Forum List

Back