Israel's new kamikaze drone

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Be sure to watch the 2 min video .Remember this can be used on anyone. Tell me how this is any different than a suicide bomber, except there is no person in it?

VIDEO: Unobservable, invulnerable' K1 suicide UAV shows potential for surgical strikes on terrorists and light vehicles.

Yoav Zitun

Published:

06.30.15, 13:52 / Israel News

VIDEO: Unobservable, invulnerable' K1 suicide UAV shows potential for surgical strikes on terrorists and light vehicles.

Yoav Zitun

Published:

Israel s new kamikaze drone - Israel News Ynetnews

Be sure to watch the 2 min video .Remember this can be used on anyone. Tell me how this is any different than a suicide bomber, except there is no person in it?

Yoav Zitun

Published:

Yoav Zitun

Published:

Israel s new kamikaze drone - Israel News Ynetnews

Excellent!
This will help them do a better job of killing the cowards who hide amongst civilians.

Drones are cutting edge technology?

Sure.....they
V1-and-V2-web.jpg
WERE.....

yep , nice weapon , Israeli developed and like I always say , those Israelis are pretty smart and capable .

I guess they will have no excuse for killing innocent kids and civilians then.

well , whose definition of INNOCENT civilian will be used and whats a KID Penelope . Thing is , did you ever see the pics and vids of some of the 10 year old 'Islamic state' fighters using AK's and its variants . Some of these 10 year olds are even beheading and executing prisoners . Maybe I'll post a vid of 'wittle boy' ahmed if I can find it .

Forum List

Back