Israel's Legal Borders Under International Law

Stop attacking Israel and getting your asses embarrassingly kicked and Israel won't take anymore. To the victory go the spoils...especially when the victors are not the aggressors.

I just love it when the Pali's attack & kill Israeli's Israel retaliates & then the Pali's & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. A classic case of Palestinian mentality.

Over & over again the Pali's & their supporters try to make a case of Israeli occupation under international law. So just what are the facts? Live & learn.

Israel's Legal Borders under International Law | Facts about Israel
This guy contradicts himself to prove his lies.:290968001256257790-final:

Aha! So tell us in all your unbiased wisdom the facts of Israel's borders. Ya hear? 'Atta boy.

He doesn’t believe Israel should exist so Israel shouldn’t have borders

Over & over again the Pali's & their supporters try to make a case of Israeli occupation under international law. So just what are the facts? Live & learn.

Didn’t read the article yet though I intend to. To me, it’s very simple. When did the Arabs ever recognize Israel’s “ International Borders?” What the Arabs refused to do then, Israel is not obligated to do now

"I just love it when the Pali's attack & kill Israeli's Israel retaliates & then the Pali's & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. A classic case of Palestinian mentality."

"Palestinian mentality"

...i,i,i, see it as a "universal mentality"

*Comment*

( ….I feel like Rocco)

…it’s really perplexing….

Israel is more advanced/modern than the Palestinians.

....Thank God for that Iron Dome shooting down Palestinian MORTAR rockets.

How come with such advancement, you can’t seem to STOP them from getting their hands on these rockets?
I know it’s such a …. hollow question...

but – not enough is being done to stop the people

...from getting their hands on rockets… [whether it’s blowing up the smuggling tunnels
to stop the traffic or blow up their secret rocket mfg plant in the Ramallah refugee camp]....

The Gaza strip,etc….they’re behind the times except in the weaponry department.

Didn’t read the article yet though I intend to. To me, it’s very simple. When did the Arabs ever recognize Israel’s “ International Borders?” What the Arabs refused to do then, Israel is not obligated to do now
Look for the inconsistencies in what he claims.

Indeed. I think we (USA) should end all support/sanctions for both sides and just let them fight it out.

Stop attacking Israel and getting your asses embarrassingly kicked and Israel won't take anymore. To the victory go the spoils...especially when the victors are not the aggressors.

If this thread is about law and legal rights, this is not accurate. Current law does not permit legal ownership to change hands solely due to military victory.

Well, to be fair to Tinmore and an accurate representation of his claims, he doesn't believe Israel does exist.

But but, if that is true what he believes that Israel does not exist, then why all his bitching about ISRAEL?

Oh hell, I didn't say it made sense. Or was logical. Just a more accurate representation of his beliefs. Grin.

Well, to be fair to Tinmore and an accurate representation of his claims, he doesn't believe Israel does exist.

But but, if that is true what he believes that Israel does not exist, then why all his bitching about ISRAEL?

Oh hell, I didn't say it made sense. Or was logical. Just a more accurate representation of his beliefs. Grin.

Sounds like he has a serious case of Palestinian mentality.

Sounds like he has a serious case of Palestinian mentality.

They all do

Forum List

Back