Israel's inquiry into death of activist Rachel Corrie not credible, says US

quite an impressive machine-----I would not walk near it Long ago I was in my tiny little made in france car------in the parking lot of a very large supermarket-----I ended up parked behind a huge truck ------shopped---loaded up the car and got in----just in time for the HUGE TRUCK to start backing up The back of the truck engaged my teensie car and I BEEPED MY PATHETIC LITTLE SQUEAKY HORN desperately-------I was being pushed toward a kind of little cliff-------not miles deep----just something like a 10 foot drop-----the moment of truth was at hand when a helpful female SCREAMED -------if she had not screamed, I would have been a corrie pan cake When I became a mother I reminded my son EVERY DAY-----do not walk either in front of a bus or truck or behind it-----YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE DRIVER MIGHT DECIDE TO MOVE-----make sure you are VERY CLEAR of big vehicles. The fact is that every once in awhile a kid gets killed by a bus in my town-----not often-----but to my neurotic mind ---when my kid was out loose in the city I imagined it happening every ten minutes.

quite an impressive machine-----I would not walk near it Long ago I was in my tiny little made in france car------in the parking lot of a very large supermarket-----I ended up parked behind a huge truck ------shopped---loaded up the car and got in----just in time for the HUGE TRUCK to start backing up The back of the truck engaged my teensie car and I BEEPED MY PATHETIC LITTLE SQUEAKY HORN desperately-------I was being pushed toward a kind of little cliff-------not miles deep----just something like a 10 foot drop-----the moment of truth was at hand when a helpful female SCREAMED -------if she had not screamed, I would have been a corrie pan cake When I became a mother I reminded my son EVERY DAY-----do not walk either in front of a bus or truck or behind it-----YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE DRIVER MIGHT DECIDE TO MOVE-----make sure you are VERY CLEAR of big vehicles. The fact is that every once in awhile a kid gets killed by a bus in my town-----not often-----but to my neurotic mind ---when my kid was out loose in the city I imagined it happening every ten minutes.
Interesting anecdote, but utterly irrelevant. And if you've ever operated a Cat D-9 or the equivalent you would know why.

I operated 'dozers for four years in the Marine Corps. That was my job. And I'm telling you Rachel Corrie's death was no accident.

I'd like to know if the lawyer who handled the Corrie's case had called any experienced bulldozer operators as expert witnesses. But, inasmuch as it was an Israeli court, testimony from Jesus Christ and his mother wouldn't have changed anything.

If that case could be tried in a neutral court, and if each juror were allowed to ride with the operator, the sonofabitch who murdered Rachel would be convicted.

The D9 has a crew of two: operator and commander.
IDF Caterpillar D9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Looking at all the different models of the D-9, it shows plainly the operator or commander has limited views of what's going on outside, especially the right or left front where Corrie was standing in a precarious position.

Nonsense!

corbefor.jpg

I realize you are one of the super-intelligent "Chosen," but in spite of what you've been told you aren't addressing inferiors. You just think you are. And as history has shown, that kind of misguided thinking can end up biting you in the ass.

Time after time.

Perhaps the cynics to not recall-----corrie was standing off to the side of the path of the bulldozer but CLOSE as it progressed SLOWLY the mound of soil on which she stood got displaced by the pressure upon the earth of the heavy slowly moving bulldozer and she FELL in front of the wheel That was the account of the EYEWITNESS until that one was convinced to modify the story Did you guys forget that the solidarity people also elaborated a set of fraudulent pictures to make it SEEM like corrie was WAVING in front of the bull dozer-----it was later shown that they used AN OLD PICTURE Sorry guys -----it was obviously an accident but you can go on believing that Israel goes around chasing people with bulldozers as a form of assassination because they are so far behind the arabs who have figured out that slitting throats is more efficient

Perhaps the cynics to not recall-----corrie was standing off to the side of the path of the bulldozer but CLOSE as it progressed SLOWLY the mound of soil on which she stood got displaced by the pressure upon the earth of the heavy slowly moving bulldozer and she FELL in front of the wheel That was the account of the EYEWITNESS until that one was convinced to modify the story Did you guys forget that the solidarity people also elaborated a set of fraudulent pictures to make it SEEM like corrie was WAVING in front of the bull dozer-----it was later shown that they used AN OLD PICTURE Sorry guys -----it was obviously an accident but you can go on believing that Israel goes around chasing people with bulldozers as a form of assassination because they are so far behind the arabs who have figured out that slitting throats is more efficient
The eyewitness asserts Corrie's death was no accident. Anyone who wishes to hear and see this eyewitness account can do so here: Video: Rachel Corrie death: eyewitness attacks Israeli verdict as 'implausible' - Telegraph

Look at the photo on the top left with the red flag behind the dozer.Corrie would have been standing at the left front,the same angle as the Israeli flag ball in the right front. It''s impossible for the driver to see someone standing where the ball is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IDF_Caterpillar_D9

Last edited:
thanks for your utterly idiotic comment I have served as an EXPERT WITNESS in a few dozen "personal injury" cases That included evaluating the incident from beginning to end -- this thing was an accident ----the girl was not run down-----she fell into the rut created by the wheel of the dozer as it advanced The dozer was moving slowly----there is no reason for the driver to assume that she was too stupid to move her ass back a few steps or even for him to predict that she would lose her balance She was not crossing a street to go to school-----she was PLAYING A GAME and SHOWING HERSELF AS A HEROINE TO HER IDIOT FRIENDS The driver would have to assume that she was suicidal to imagine that she would just stand there as he slowly advanced the dozer. She was not suicidal-----just stupid Your comment is bigoted nasty islamo nazi filth----Israeli courtrooms function like USA courtrooms. I dealt with injured marines too LOTS OF ACCIDENTS in the MARINE CORPS ------call me ma'am Most of them a lot more "THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED" than the corrie case but still called ACCIDENTS If you were honest you would admit that fact Now tell me that none of your mates died in accidents while you were in the military------accidents that when everyone got together and did the MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACK thing-------seemed like negligent homicide. An interesting factoid is that the INJURED PARTY or his relatives ALWAYS BELIEVES that someone should be BLAMED

The D9 has a crew of two: operator and commander.
Looking at all the different models of the D-9, it shows plainly the operator or commander has limited views of what's going on outside, especially the right or left front where Corrie was standing in a precarious position.

Nonsense!

corbefor.jpg

I realize you are one of the super-intelligent "Chosen," but in spite of what you've been told you aren't addressing inferiors. You just think you are. And as history has shown, that kind of misguided thinking can end up biting you in the ass.

Time after time.
Maybe you should try and bite yourself in your own arse. Whenever did I say I was Jewish, and I think an unintelligent person as you appear to be should actually research what the term "chosen" means. It certainly doesn't mean that Jews think they are better than anyone else. Now, are we through talking about that unfortunate girl? How about bringing up some stuff where the Palestinians killed Americans? By the way, I would suggest you find some Muslims and see how they think they are the Chosen and how their religion is the best in the entire world that they want everyone on this planet to be Muslims or else be dhimmis to them. It appears that you would make a very fine dhimmi.. Maybe they will even let yo continue to wear your white robe and pointed hat

jt2.

what the term "chosen" means. It certainly doesn't mean that Jews think they are better than anyone else.

Exactly as a Jew would do, deny the existence of the elephant standing in the room. Or, do you insist that you're not a God Damned Jew, you're just born to suck their cocks?

By the way, I would suggest you find some Muslims and see how they think they are the Chosen and how their religion is the best in the entire world that they want everyone on this planet to be Muslims or else be dhimmis to them.

Everyone thinks their religions is the true religion. And, everyone wants everyone else to join them in their religion. Oh wait, except for Jews. Jews don't want any gentiles to become Jews. Why not, fucktard? Because Jews think others are inferior to them, you sack of pigshit.

what the term "chosen" means. It certainly doesn't mean that Jews think they are better than anyone else.

Exactly as a Jew would do, deny the existence of the elephant standing in the room. Or, do you insist that you're not a God Damned Jew, you're just born to suck their cocks?

By the way, I would suggest you find some Muslims and see how they think they are the Chosen and how their religion is the best in the entire world that they want everyone on this planet to be Muslims or else be dhimmis to them.

Everyone thinks their religions is the true religion. And, everyone wants everyone else to join them in their religion. Oh wait, except for Jews. Jews don't want any gentiles to become Jews. Why not, fucktard? Because Jews think others are inferior to them, you sack of pigshit.
Why don't you grow up? Learn how to address adults.

Why don't you grow up? Learn how to address adults.
Besides, I wasn't addressing you to begin with, Miss.

You really are a very stupid individual, just like many Jew haters are.. There are converts to Judaism, just as there are converts to other religions. I wonder if this unintelligent person thinks he would be safer in Israel among the Jews or in some Muslim country. He is stupid enough to think he would be safer in a Muslim country regardless that they have no problem in even killing their own. It has been said that when a person who has to constantly use vulgar terms is only showing that he is so poorly educated and has a very limited vocabulary. I think Ariux fits the bill in this. No doubt he was a failure in life, and it makes him feel important to bash the Jews. Aren't you late for your KKK meeting, Ariux?

jt2

Interesting anecdote, but utterly irrelevant. And if you've ever operated a Cat D-9 or the equivalent you would know why.

I operated 'dozers for four years in the Marine Corps. That was my job. And I'm telling you Rachel Corrie's death was no accident.

I'd like to know if the lawyer who handled the Corrie's case had called any experienced bulldozer operators as expert witnesses. But, inasmuch as it was an Israeli court, testimony from Jesus Christ and his mother wouldn't have changed anything.

If that case could be tried in a neutral court, and if each juror were allowed to ride with the operator, the sonofabitch who murdered Rachel would be convicted.

Gee ... is it possible you have some bias in this matter? Rachel was not murdered.
Israel modifies those Cats to protect the operators from sniper fire. The changes obstruct their vision. Have you ever driven or even seen an Israeli military Cat?

Forum List

Back