Israel's inquiry into death of activist Rachel Corrie not credible, says US

what the term "chosen" means. It certainly doesn't mean that Jews think they are better than anyone else.

Exactly as a Jew would do, deny the existence of the elephant standing in the room. Or, do you insist that you're not a God Damned Jew, you're just born to suck their cocks?

By the way, I would suggest you find some Muslims and see how they think they are the Chosen and how their religion is the best in the entire world that they want everyone on this planet to be Muslims or else be dhimmis to them.

Everyone thinks their religions is the true religion. And, everyone wants everyone else to join them in their religion. Oh wait, except for Jews. Jews don't want any gentiles to become Jews. Why not, fucktard? Because Jews think others are inferior to them, you sack of pigshit.
Why don't you grow up? Learn how to address adults.

He's giving it his best effort, Hoss.

quite an impressive machine-----I would not walk near it Long ago I was in my tiny little made in france car------in the parking lot of a very large supermarket-----I ended up parked behind a huge truck ------shopped---loaded up the car and got in----just in time for the HUGE TRUCK to start backing up The back of the truck engaged my teensie car and I BEEPED MY PATHETIC LITTLE SQUEAKY HORN desperately-------I was being pushed toward a kind of little cliff-------not miles deep----just something like a 10 foot drop-----the moment of truth was at hand when a helpful female SCREAMED -------if she had not screamed, I would have been a corrie pan cake When I became a mother I reminded my son EVERY DAY-----do not walk either in front of a bus or truck or behind it-----YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE DRIVER MIGHT DECIDE TO MOVE-----make sure you are VERY CLEAR of big vehicles. The fact is that every once in awhile a kid gets killed by a bus in my town-----not often-----but to my neurotic mind ---when my kid was out loose in the city I imagined it happening every ten minutes.
Interesting anecdote, but utterly irrelevant. And if you've ever operated a Cat D-9 or the equivalent you would know why.

I operated 'dozers for four years in the Marine Corps. That was my job. And I'm telling you Rachel Corrie's death was no accident.

I'd like to know if the lawyer who handled the Corrie's case had called any experienced bulldozer operators as expert witnesses. But, inasmuch as it was an Israeli court, testimony from Jesus Christ and his mother wouldn't have changed anything.

If that case could be tried in a neutral court, and if each juror were allowed to ride with the operator, the sonofabitch who murdered Rachel would be convicted.

I'll tell you what Mike... I worked around Cat D9's myself, and I assure you they cannot always see you. I used to have to guide them in to push out side dump trailers at a dump, and you don't mess around with those things if you have a brain. Once they got in close I had to stand way outside the blade and communicate to the driver where he could see me, and tell him how much room he had left. Either you aren't being exactly truthful, or you didn't work very closely around D9's.

quite an impressive machine-----I would not walk near it Long ago I was in my tiny little made in france car------in the parking lot of a very large supermarket-----I ended up parked behind a huge truck ------shopped---loaded up the car and got in----just in time for the HUGE TRUCK to start backing up The back of the truck engaged my teensie car and I BEEPED MY PATHETIC LITTLE SQUEAKY HORN desperately-------I was being pushed toward a kind of little cliff-------not miles deep----just something like a 10 foot drop-----the moment of truth was at hand when a helpful female SCREAMED -------if she had not screamed, I would have been a corrie pan cake When I became a mother I reminded my son EVERY DAY-----do not walk either in front of a bus or truck or behind it-----YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE DRIVER MIGHT DECIDE TO MOVE-----make sure you are VERY CLEAR of big vehicles. The fact is that every once in awhile a kid gets killed by a bus in my town-----not often-----but to my neurotic mind ---when my kid was out loose in the city I imagined it happening every ten minutes.
Interesting anecdote, but utterly irrelevant. And if you've ever operated a Cat D-9 or the equivalent you would know why.

I operated 'dozers for four years in the Marine Corps. That was my job. And I'm telling you Rachel Corrie's death was no accident.

I'd like to know if the lawyer who handled the Corrie's case had called any experienced bulldozer operators as expert witnesses. But, inasmuch as it was an Israeli court, testimony from Jesus Christ and his mother wouldn't have changed anything.

If that case could be tried in a neutral court, and if each juror were allowed to ride with the operator, the sonofabitch who murdered Rachel would be convicted.

I'll tell you what Mike... I worked around Cat D9's myself, and I assure you they cannot always see you. I used to have to guide them in to push out side dump trailers at a dump, and you don't mess around with those things if you have a brain. Once they got in close I had to stand way outside the blade and communicate to the driver where he could see me, and tell him how much room he had left. Either you aren't being exactly truthful, or you didn't work very closely around D9's.

i'm inclined to believe the marine (which would be a first or me)...buy let's put this aside for the moment, whether rachel corrie's death was deliberate or an accident. that doesn't matter really. we should not even be going there....and you actually provided your own answer.

i have driven tracked vehicles before...APCs and an occasional SP How...and in tight spots involving placement of the vehicle, there was always someone around to insure we were getting things in the right place aand watching out for our fellow troops...and the utmost care was given around civilian noncombatants.

here we have an army that lays claim to not only being the most moral army in the world but also the best trained. HOW IN THE HELL COULD THEY RUN OVER THIS YOUNG AMERICAN WOMAN?

no matter what you think of her politics, ideals, or behaviour, there was absolutely zero reason that she had to die. what kind of friggin' incompetent military allows something like this to happen. the house wasn't going anywhere and who was directing the operator of this rome plow. she could have been arrested, removed, anything but die.

she was an american citizen who died needlessly and some of you so called "americans" actually have the gall to make jokes about her death...to defend the foreign army that needlessly, negligently, and callously at best...and perhaps even deliberately at worst.

and hoss, you should be ashamed of yourself. i find it hard to believe that we were in the same U.S. Army. there is absolutely no excuse for this woman's death and any right thinking troop would say so and lay the blame right on israel's doorstep...but you took the soup, didn't you?

I think anyone who uses such a phrase as 'right thinking' or such ought to be ashamed of themselves.

'Right thinking' troops understand that they aren't serving to defend everyone's right to agree with them.

Can we please dispense with the BS...by allowing the Israeli filth to create ambiguity or debate around Corrie's death we play right into their slimy hands...we have first-hand accounts of the event including in-sequence photographs....the IDF driver deliberately ran this kid over, what would you expect the Israeli government to say?----of course it was an 'accident' the same way that the USS Liberty was "accidental"...and in fact every ruthless, strategically planned action by these carpet-crawling lice is characterized as an "accident"...........let us all hope and pray that the nuke that will create a parking lot out of Tel Aviv is also characterized as "accidental"....

Can we please dispense with the BS...by allowing the Israeli filth to create ambiguity or debate around Corrie's death we play right into their slimy hands...we have first-hand accounts of the event including in-sequence photographs....the IDF driver deliberately ran this kid over, what would you expect the Israeli government to say?----of course it was an 'accident' the same way that the USS Liberty was "accidental"...and in fact every ruthless, strategically planned action by these carpet-crawling lice is characterized as an "accident"...........let us all hope and pray that the nuke that will create a parking lot out of Tel Aviv is also characterized as "accidental"....
As you can see, this mentally sick man doesn't care at all that the fall-out will also affect the Arabs not only in Israel but those in the surrounding countries. Meanwhile, Schizo, no one was happy that a young woman died, but anti-Semites like you never bring up the fact that a terrorist was hiding in the ISM office who later on went to Mike's Place and detonated himself, killing three innocent people and injuring many more. In fact, there was a man from your neck of the woods filming a documentary there, and he had to spend months in therapy. By the way, let us say four people died because of this suicide bomber. I don't know how many readers remember a poster from way back who had a young teenage cousin caught up in the suicide bombing at Mike's Place. After having a leg amputated and suffering through numerous operations, she eventually died. It's a good thing that the other suicide bomber's detonator was a dud because who knows how many more would have died.

jt2

I think anyone who uses such a phrase as 'right thinking' or such ought to be ashamed of themselves.

'Right thinking' troops understand that they aren't serving to defend everyone's right to agree with them.

right thinking troops do not callously disregard the safety of civilians, period. right thinking troops would recognise she posed no immediate threat and that the building destruction could haave waited.

there was absolutely no reason why that young woman had to die and there is absolutely no reason why american jews and zionists should joke about her death or defend it in any way. such action on their part certainly lends credence to those who make the accusation of "israel firsters."

your "neg repping" me will not silence what i have to say. you are a petty, little coward.

i'm inclined to believe the marine (which would be a first or me)...buy let's put this aside for the moment, whether rachel corrie's death was deliberate or an accident. that doesn't matter really. we should not even be going there....and you actually provided your own answer.

i have driven tracked vehicles before...APCs and an occasional SP How...and in tight spots involving placement of the vehicle, there was always someone around to insure we were getting things in the right place aand watching out for our fellow troops...and the utmost care was given around civilian noncombatants.

here we have an army that lays claim to not only being the most moral army in the world but also the best trained. HOW IN THE HELL COULD THEY RUN OVER THIS YOUNG AMERICAN WOMAN?

no matter what you think of her politics, ideals, or behaviour, there was absolutely zero reason that she had to die. what kind of friggin' incompetent military allows something like this to happen. the house wasn't going anywhere and who was directing the operator of this rome plow. she could have been arrested, removed, anything but die.

she was an american citizen who died needlessly and some of you so called "americans" actually have the gall to make jokes about her death...to defend the foreign army that needlessly, negligently, and callously at best...and perhaps even deliberately at worst.

and hoss, you should be ashamed of yourself. i find it hard to believe that we were in the same U.S. Army. there is absolutely no excuse for this woman's death and any right thinking troop would say so and lay the blame right on israel's doorstep...but you took the soup, didn't you?
I have posted some remarks,posted links and fended off accusations, but I haven't said anything that's mocking her death. I give the dozer operator the benefit of the doubt when he says he didn't see her. If you look at the driver's line of vision in the link of the D-9 and my explanation, you'll see what I mean. Until then you can't be making blanket statements. Someone was responsible for guiding the dozer but maybe they meant to scare her but kill her. IMO.

HouseFly:

I have posted some remarks,posted links and fended off accusations, but I haven't said anything that's mocking her death. I give the dozer operator the benefit of the doubt when he says he didn't see her. If you look at the driver's line of vision in the link of the D-9 and my explanation, you'll see what I mean. Until then you can't be making blanket statements. Someone was responsible for guiding the dozer but maybe they meant to scare her but kill her. IMO.

For study purposes, here we have an ideal example of the deeply inculcated form of crude Jewish denial....the IDF bulldozer driver was obviously a man who deeply respects life and liberty, as he was being reluctantly ordered to bulldoze the home of a Palestinian dentist and his wife and daughters, the poor unfortunately chap was the victim of a sun-spot, when his vision cleared he saw the mangled corpse of one Rachel Corrie lying in the tracks of his machine....please bear in mind that this was one individual, the same IDF element gleefully murdered 400 defenseless Arab children in GAZA during that 'act of self-defense" Called Operation Cast-Bleed....every century has its Nazis

The point, of course, is that Mike stepped up claiming he knew best and Rachel was murdered. Now I agree we should not be playing this game but you dump on the respondents without even a whisper for the doofus who started the exchange (and, of course, you agreed with him). I'd say you played the same game, Princess, while whining about the fact that others did it. How very hypocritical of you.

right thinking troops do not callously disregard the safety of civilians, period. right thinking troops would recognise she posed no immediate threat and that the building destruction could haave waited.

there was absolutely no reason why that young woman had to die and there is absolutely no reason why american jews and zionists should joke about her death or defend it in any way. such action on their part certainly lends credence to those who make the accusation of "israel firsters."

your "neg repping" me will not silence what i have to say. you are a petty, little coward.

You are right, Princess ... there is no reason she had to die but she is dead and "people" like you can't even consider the probability that she wasn't "murdered" as Mike claims but was the victim of a tragic accident. The problem isn't Corrie or Hoss or even the Cat driver.
It's you.

HouseFly:

For study purposes, here we have an ideal example of the deeply inculcated form of crude Jewish denial....the IDF bulldozer driver was obviously a man who deeply respects life and liberty, as he was being reluctantly ordered to bulldoze the home of a Palestinian dentist and his wife and daughters, the poor unfortunately chap was the victim of a sun-spot, when his vision cleared he saw the mangled corpse of one Rachel Corrie lying in the tracks of his machine....please bear in mind that this was one individual, the same IDF element gleefully murdered 400 defenseless Arab children in GAZA during that 'act of self-defense" Called Operation Cast-Bleed....every century has its Nazis
I'm sure Saigoon and Sherrie are praying hard for you to get better.

HouseFly:

For study purposes, here we have an ideal example of the deeply inculcated form of crude Jewish denial....

Jews, Jews, Jews ... of course, Hoss isn't Jewish but no Nazi slimeball would ever let that get in the way of one of is so very predictable screeds.

The D9 has a crew of two: operator and commander.
IDF Caterpillar D9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Looking at all the different models of the D-9, it shows plainly the operator or commander has limited views of what's going on outside, especially the right or left front where Corrie was standing in a precarious position.

Nonsense!

corbefor.jpg

I realize you are one of the super-intelligent "Chosen," but in spite of what you've been told you aren't addressing inferiors. You just think you are. And as history has shown, that kind of misguided thinking can end up biting you in the ass.

Time after time.

I'll take that as you meant it, BigotBoy, but hang around and you'll learn that Hoss isn't Jewish. It's all in your bigoted little pinhead.
Evidently you're not as intelligent as you would like to believe.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Looking at all the different models of the D-9, it shows plainly the operator or commander has limited views of what's going on outside, especially the right or left front where Corrie was standing in a precarious position.

Nonsense!

corbefor.jpg

I realize you are one of the super-intelligent "Chosen," but in spite of what you've been told you aren't addressing inferiors. You just think you are. And as history has shown, that kind of misguided thinking can end up biting you in the ass.

Time after time.

I'll take that as you meant it, BigotBoy, but hang around and you'll learn that Hoss isn't Jewish. It's all in your bigoted little pinhead.
Evidently you're not as intelligent as you would like to believe.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
I happen to think he's a pretty fart smel.....er, smart feller.

Somebody "neg repped" you so you turned off your Rep? So now who's the coward, coward?

thanks for your utterly idiotic comment I have served as an EXPERT WITNESS in a few dozen "personal injury" cases That included evaluating the incident from beginning to end -- this thing was an accident ----the girl was not run down-----she fell into the rut created by the wheel of the dozer as it advanced The dozer was moving slowly----there is no reason for the driver to assume that she was too stupid to move her ass back a few steps or even for him to predict that she would lose her balance She was not crossing a street to go to school-----she was PLAYING A GAME and SHOWING HERSELF AS A HEROINE TO HER IDIOT FRIENDS The driver would have to assume that she was suicidal to imagine that she would just stand there as he slowly advanced the dozer. She was not suicidal-----just stupid Your comment is bigoted nasty islamo nazi filth----Israeli courtrooms function like USA courtrooms. I dealt with injured marines too LOTS OF ACCIDENTS in the MARINE CORPS ------call me ma'am Most of them a lot more "THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED" than the corrie case but still called ACCIDENTS If you were honest you would admit that fact Now tell me that none of your mates died in accidents while you were in the military------accidents that when everyone got together and did the MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACK thing-------seemed like negligent homicide. An interesting factoid is that the INJURED PARTY or his relatives ALWAYS BELIEVES that someone should be BLAMED

yeah, yeah, yeah...she deserved to die because she was "stupid"...mentally defective, huh?

seems like there was a cat running around western europe in the 1930s who also felt mentally defective people deserved to die...and homosexuals...and those nigra folk...and gypsies...and a few other groups as well. seems he believed in a chosen people...was that the term? something like that...maybe it was a master race...i forget.

say there, rosie. if ya don't have any plans for the next couple of months, well, i hear poland hasn't been invaded in awhile.

Somebody "neg repped" you so you turned off your Rep? So now who's the coward, coward?

turned of my rep a long time ago, chief. sorta felt like i was wearing one of those VFW caps with medals dangling from it or like i was carving little notches on the instep of my boot.

as for "neg repping" people, i just think it is kind of a chickenshite thing to do just because you disagree with a person. if i were particularly rude or something, sure...but whatever.

as for who is the petty, little coward...well, i kinda think that would be the person who ignores the meat of my post because they have no answer and instead focuses on a trivial little aside.

Forum List

Back