Israelis to ban Osem products starting this Sunday.

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Due to prices rising in the food markets, Israelis are called to 'boycott' Osem products, beginning this approaching sunday, till further notice. Starts at banning known Israelis children's snacks, Bamba and Bisly, and Ketchup Osem.

images
OSEM_BISSLI_BARBECUE_FLAVOUR_WHEAT_PARTY_SNACK_70G_WEB_IMAGE.PNG

Movment "Israel Yekara Lanu" which called for preventing buying Osem, will offer alternative products.

Source: Rotter.net.

uhm sounds more like a kind of voluntary strike -----than a BAN a social protest

what is "bissli"? I like the osem pareve---chicken soup powder------nice -----uhm "additive" to my uhm.... "fine cuisine"

what is "bissli"? I like the osem pareve---chicken soup powder------nice -----uhm "additive" to my uhm.... "fine cuisine"

Te hee:D

Bissly is classic. I used to love it as a child. Many children still do. But it's incredibely unhealthy.

preventing one from buying this can only help the kids to stop getting used to those kind of junk snacks (AKA most of Osem's snacks).

oh well I HOPE----that Israel does A LOT-----to improve its agricultural output and MAKES ABSOLUTELY SURE that it is ENTIRELY food self sufficient I believe that it is only "FOOD SELF SUFFICIENT" countries that will come out on top in the coming economic turmoil I MEAN REALLY SELF SUFFICIENT -----without dependence on ----------'their' labor even if it means going back to ------a goat in every backyard---------I ALSO HOPE THAT THE US GOES BACK TO HUGE FOOD SURPLUS AGRICULTURE

I don't think they will be affected...LOL...when I was in Gaza there were at least a thousand different branded ketchup chips.

I don't think they will be affected...LOL...when I was in Gaza there were at least a thousand different branded ketchup chips.

The Cottege cheese banning proved to be a success when Israelis took it seriously.

dozens of thousands of Israelis buy Osem products. If people start banning it, than Osem will have no choise but considering change the high prices.

Lipush----where I sometimes shop-------there are lots of OVERFLOW products -----bought up by an enterprising-----uhm-- person. Lots of Osem products appear on the shelves PERIODICALLY-----meaning there was some over large shipment to the USA Where I shop-----the women in burkas LOVE THE OSEM PRODUCTS I have to climb over them to grab a few-------if I can------usually THEY WIN

Lipush----where I sometimes shop-------there are lots of OVERFLOW products -----bought up by an enterprising-----uhm-- person. Lots of Osem products appear on the shelves PERIODICALLY-----meaning there was some over large shipment to the USA Where I shop-----the women in burkas LOVE THE OSEM PRODUCTS I have to climb over them to grab a few-------if I can------usually THEY WIN

Mhmmm. Well it IS OSEM.

The Cottege cheese banning proved to be a success when Israelis took it seriously.

dozens of thousands of Israelis buy Osem products. If people start banning it, than Osem will have no choise but considering change the high prices.

Yeah. But honestly there are thousands of different ketchup chips for half a shekel each. I buy about 20 bags for 10 shekels for my baby cousins...they love them

Yeah. But honestly there are thousands of different ketchup chips for half a shekel each. I buy about 20 bags for 10 shekels for my baby cousins...they love them

To ketchup you can find alternatives. That's the idea of a ban, tell them make low prices of we by Heinz. But if we seriously ban Osem snacks products, they kinda lose the entire market. The Israeli child eats Osem snacks. That's the bigest company in snacks market. So if we ban them, they lose big time.

To ketchup you can find alternatives. That's the idea of a ban, tell them make low prices of we by Heinz. But if we seriously ban Osem snacks products, they kinda lose the entire market. The Israeli child eats Osem snacks. That's the bigest company in snacks market. So if we ban them, they lose big time.

I never eat Osem chips, I have eaten Israeli ice cream(10 shekels!!!!). Most chips in Gaza is part Israeli and part Egyptian, it's cheap and good stuff. But in Gaza I love the real food my Aunties make me. They love me a lot and randomly make me dinners it awesome.

I never eat Osem chips, I have eaten Israeli ice cream(10 shekels!!!!). Most chips in Gaza is part Israeli and part Egyptian, it's cheap and good stuff. But in Gaza I love the real food my Aunties make me. They love me a lot and randomly make me dinners it awesome.

Which israeli ice cream product you've tried?

Osem snacks are usually designed for kids, I don't know if they have them in Gaza or not, but I guess they do.

Israeli ice cream is expensive, especially the "Be'er Sheva Ice-cream" product. What it the ones you've tried?

Forum List

Back