Israelis seek the AshkeNazi DNA!

The ashke-Nazis have absolutely no link with plaestine nor get Abraham blood
Geneticists Report Finding Central Asian Link to Levites
By NICHOLAS WADE

Published: Saturday, September 27, 2003

A team of geneticists studying the ancestry of Jewish communities has found an unusual genetic signature that occurs in more than half the Levites of Ashkenazi descent. The signature is thought to have originated in Central Asia, not the Near East, which is the ancestral home of Jews. The finding raises the question of how the signature became so widespread among the Levites, an ancient caste of hereditary Jewish priests.
494px-Larry_King.jpg

Last edited:
In order to emphasize their ethnic homeland, joos are looking for their genetic DNA :confused:

Jewish Genetics - DNA, genes, Jews, Ashkenazi

84alz8ut1.jpg

Or maybe it's to study rare genetic diseases, like Tay-Sach's, that are over-expressed in the Ashkanazi Jewish population due to founder's effect.

Wow, I clicked on the link and found out that is exactly why they are doing it. Damn, I am good.

Oh wait, weren't you one of the "anti-evolution" dumbasses?

No wonder you didn't get it.

Stop with the god damned facts you pesterferous nucence!

If you want to have a good hatefest, facts get in the way. Ignorance, xenophobia, lies, half truths, this is the way to a nice loud angry and pointless yell fest.

Go away. Your contribution makes this thread seem lame and stupid.

I always just think of the term "Ashkanazi Jew" in terms of biology because it's the perfect model for founder's effect in evolutionary biology and genetics. If you have a million people and a harmful mutation in two of a million of those people, you won't see the disease. However, if you grab a random handful of those people (like 1/4th of the population) and that handful includes one of the people with the mutation, and move them to a different geographic location, then you've just increased the prevalence of disease by four-fold. That's why certain rare diseases like Tay-Sach's are a problem in the AJ population, but not in other populations. There is a similar phenomenon with the Amish in Pennsylvania, but I can't remember the disease.

Anyways, interesting stuff. Hilarious that people would think that genealogy would serve some nafarious purpose, when there are websites that now charge the average joe money to find track down his genes and where he came from.

Or maybe it's to study rare genetic diseases, like Tay-Sach's, that are over-expressed in the Ashkanazi Jewish population due to founder's effect.

Wow, I clicked on the link and found out that is exactly why they are doing it. Damn, I am good.

Oh wait, weren't you one of the "anti-evolution" dumbasses?

No wonder you didn't get it.

Stop with the god damned facts you pesterferous nucence!

If you want to have a good hatefest, facts get in the way. Ignorance, xenophobia, lies, half truths, this is the way to a nice loud angry and pointless yell fest.

Go away. Your contribution makes this thread seem lame and stupid.

I always just think of the term "Ashkanazi Jew" in terms of biology because it's the perfect model for founder's effect in evolutionary biology and genetics. If you have a million people and a harmful mutation in two of a million of those people, you won't see the disease. However, if you grab a random handful of those people (like 1/4th of the population) and that handful includes one of the people with the mutation, and move them to a different geographic location, then you've just increased the prevalence of disease by four-fold. That's why certain rare diseases like Tay-Sach's are a problem in the AJ population, but not in other populations. There is a similar phenomenon with the Amish in Pennsylvania, but I can't remember the disease.

Anyways, interesting stuff. Hilarious that people would think that genealogy would serve some nafarious purpose, when there are websites that now charge the average joe money to find track down his genes and where he came from.
There is also a hospital in Chicago beside this center
Victor Centers for Jewish Genetic Diseases

If this thread had an actual point, I'd worry about being "off topic".

How about a mentally ill, paranoid schizophrenic desperately needing a venue to vent his deviant Jew hatred demons?

Freeman is a paranoid schizophrenic? He's holding up remarkable well.
forget him!, marc69 is the ape of the forum, we need to seek his genetics too.

the thread aims to expose the origin of ashkenazi who are thought to be descent from central asian tribe. I think they are cousins of tatars people who were converted to judaism in 8th century.

They decided to invade ME lately in 20th century despite they get no relation with Palestine.

NYTimes: Geneticists Report Finding Central Asian Link to Ashkenazi Levites

How about a mentally ill, paranoid schizophrenic desperately needing a venue to vent his deviant Jew hatred demons?

the thread aims to expose the origin of ashkenazi who are thought to be descent from central asian tribe. I think they are cousins of tatars people who were converted to judaism in 8th century.

They decided to invade ME lately in 20th century despite they get no relation with Palestine.

I've demolished each of your posts and have exposed you as totally devoid of any knowledge of Middle East history and insight into Middle East affairs.

Keep it up, I enjoy ripping you a new asshole, psycho.

I've demolished each of your posts and have exposed you as totally devoid of any knowledge of Middle East history and insight into Middle East affairs.

poor guy, :lol:
go to consult your veterinary

poor guy, :lol:
go to consult your veterinary

PWNED, sicko. More time spent studying the Middle East and less time wasted posting nonsense would be good for you, ignoramus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back