Israelis, Palestinians meet on Ebola threat

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This shows that people with differences can get together when something as disastrous as Ebola is concerned.

Israelis, Palestinians meet on Ebola threat
Health Ministry official recommends three-way cooperation with Jordan to prevent outbreak in region
BY LAZAR BERMAN October 12, 2014, 4:05 am 4

In this Oct. 5, 2014 file photo, hazardous material cleaners disinfectant their personal protective equipment after working in the apartment where Thomas Eric Duncan, the Ebola patient who traveled from Liberia to Dallas, stayed last week, in Dallas. (Photo credit: AP/LM Otero, File)
WRITERS
Lazar-Berman-medium.jpg

Lazar BermanLazar Berman is a breaking news editor at The Times of Israel.

As concerns over Ebola grow across the world, Israel and the Palestinian Authority are examining ways of working together to protect both of their populations.

Representatives from Israel, the Palestinian Authority, and the World Health Organization met Saturday evening to discuss how to cooperate to prevent the spread of the disease, Arutz Sheva reported.

Gen. Yoav Mordechai, Coordinator for Government Activities in the Terroritories, and Prof. Alex Leventhal from the Health Ministry represented Israel at the meeting.

Read more:

Israelis Palestinians meet on Ebola threat The Times of Israel

The Israeli's will probably be the ones to discover a vaccine that can be mass produced quickly too. They have the best scientists, researchers, labs in the world in my opinion.

The Israeli's will probably be the ones to discover a vaccine that can be mass produced quickly too. They have the best scientists, researchers, labs in the world in my opinion.

I certainly hope so, Jeremiah. I have an old friend in New York who has been working with some West African women on a committee at the UN to figure out how to help the children there. I told her that I worried about her because you can never tell if some of these women had relatives visiting West Africa and then coming back to New York who might be stricken with this terrible disease.

I certainly hope so, Jeremiah. I have an old friend in New York who has been working with some West African women on a committee at the UN to figure out how to help the children there. I told her that I worried about her because you can never tell if some of these women had relatives visiting West Africa and then coming back to New York who might be stricken with this terrible disease.
So do I Sally..........at least the Israelis and Palestinians are talking,which cannot be a bad thing..steve

Forum List

Back