Israeli troops wipe out entire Arab village off the map

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
NEGEV, (PIC)-- Thousands of Israeli soldiers besieged the Arab village of Arakib in the Negev desert as Israeli municipal teams bulldozed the entire village off the map.

Arakib is one of 45 Arab villages in various Negev areas, which were all founded before the usurpation of Palestine at the hands of Zionist gangs in 1948.

Observers fear that the operation might signal the start of razing the remaining villages.

Israeli troops wipe out entire Arab village off the map

This sort of thing has been going on for 50 years.

Independent from truth of story and validity of it, Imagine what it was like decades ago without globalization, internet and TV-cameras costing huge sums.
You only had to have some journalists or the whole newspaper in your pocket.

link wont open for me

It just worked for me. You don't have one of those Israeli computers, do you?
Microsoft is made in conjunction with Microsoft's Israel division, Intel microchips are also designed in Israel, in fact the computer you are using now as well as this forum are all thanks to the very Israeli state you so despise. :tongue:

I pray for the day when Israel is wiped from the face of the earth for it is a blight on civilization. May they be damned to hell.

link wont open for me

Microsoft is made in conjunction with Microsoft's Israel division, Intel microchips are also designed in Israel, in fact the computer you are using now as well as this forum are all thanks to the very Israeli state you so despise. :tongue:

I don't have an Intel computer. It works fine. The OS not so much.

I can say with 100% certainty there is at least one part of your computer that has been either designed or made in Israel.

I can say with 100% certainty there is at least one part of your computer that has been either designed or made in Israel.

Nothing that can't be made anywhere else.

This sort of thing has been going on for 50 years.

Independent from truth of story and validity of it, Imagine what it was like decades ago without globalization, internet and TV-cameras costing huge sums.
You only had to have some journalists or the whole newspaper in your pocket.

Ironically the Turkish Whore jumps in! As soon as Hypocritical Turks stop harming the people of Cyprus, Kurdistan and own up to the Armenian Holocaust then you can STFU! You have no moral high ground!

Forum List

Back