Israeli settlers set up illegal caravans on Palestinian village lands near Bethlehem

Since the Israelis are all over the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, more settlements is just more of the same. The Occupation will destroy, from within, Israel as the Jewish state.
No country on earth should be able to just build trailers and stuff on another country's land, right?
Yes, but the rest of that post is crap/jewish lies.

Lemme guess. You don't believe in treaties, either, huh?

Nope. It was the correct word. From post 1...

But since illegal under international law means nothing to israel's shills and the fact this is exact behavior will only lead to more death and suffering, they will come on here, spout some bullshit and pretend that this is really their land anyways.

But since illegal under international law means nothing to israel's shills and the fact this is exact behavior will only lead to more death and suffering, they will come on here, spout some bullshit and pretend that this is really their land anyways.
You have to prove your statement.

I'm very happy the non-Jews renamed Israel Palestine and thought the most literate population on earth (you know, Jew) would fall for that facade.
Never happened, but maybe within your delusional, brainwashed mind.

I'm very happy the non-Jews renamed Israel Palestine and thought the most literate population on earth (you know, Jew) would fall for that facade.
Never happened, but maybe within your delusional, brainwashed mind.
Of course I'm deluded.
That's why you have dozens of users here jumping in and agreeing with you.
But I get it; just like Monty, you are privy to information that know one else is privy to.

Bethlehem is now Arab Palestinian land? Ha ha ha ha ho ho ho
Bethlehem is in Palestine and always has been. You are terrible at this stuff.

No, they renamed places called Judea, Samaria back to their original name as coined by the Greeks. There was no Israel.

No, they renamed places called Judea, Samaria back to their original name as coined by the Greeks. There was no Israel.
Uh, the Greeks did not rename every part of Israel.

Except, no. Not true. Oslo is a valid legal treaty between Israel and the PA which gives control of those areas to Israel. Its not disputable unless you want to tear down the entire foundation of international law. (Which apparently you, and others, do.)

There was no Israel. If it ever existed it disappeared by 700 BC.

As Jack Nicholson would say, "I'm back!".

So where was this fictitious place called Israel when it was given its original European name, Palestine?

So where was this fictitious place called Israel when it was given its original European name, Palestine?
Conquered by Greece and then by Rome.
And that's why every Pope had a boner...until 1948.
Then the theologically impossible occurred...Israel was resurrected.
And that's what eat at your Catholic bones.

But it was Palestine since at least the 12th century before Christ.

No way around that and regardless, nowhere in any sane place on earth can you simply start building on other's property.

And that's why every Pope had a boner...until 1948.
Then the theologically impossible occurred...Israel was resurrected.
And that's what eat at your Catholic bones.

When did the Greeks "conquer" Israel? You are the epitome of ignorance.

Except, no. Not true. Oslo is a valid legal treaty between Israel and the PA which gives control of those areas to Israel. Its not disputable unless you want to tear down the entire foundation of international law. (Which apparently you, and others, do.)
There are several things wrong with Oslo.
  • It was never ratified by the people or any elected body.
  • Agreements between the occupied and the occupier are considered invalid because they are considered coerced.
  • No agreement is valid if it violates the rights of people.
  • It was a five year agreement that expired in 1999.

Forum List

Back