Israeli Satellites Spy on USA

Um ours spy on EVERYONE. EVERY NATION ON EARTH. so um why do we get to be all upset about some one doing it to us?

Do you honestly think we do not spy on Israel?

USA, Russia, China, India, Iran, Japan and South Korea also have spy satellites, I believe.

And you're worried about Israel?

*shrug*

I would like to think we can control any foreign country using electronic and other satalite spy technology against us. Is that too much to ask?

The general thought rose in my brain and I did a search. I was more concerned about China etc.. The Israel spy satalite launched last month caught my attention as it was on top of the search.

So..you are OK with it?

Does it really matter if i am ok with it or not. We cant stop it now can we unless you want to take down a few satellites.

We spy on everyone, and they in turn spy on us. They cant stop us and we cant stop them.

Ever try google earth or google streets. Its all the same.

(...)

Ever try google earth or google streets. Its all the same.[/COLOR]

Google services are not real-time. Spy satellite are.
If you do not have an integrated satellite-network in space, a spy-satellite is restricted to picture a specific place onm earth, only if it flies over that place.
Transferring data to base station on earth is also restricted to flying over that base station.

Also, the Israelian satellites are restcited to weather conditions in atmosphere (clouds).
The German satellite-network are equipeed with radar technology that make them independent from weather conditions down on earth.
SAR-Lupe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So..you are OK with it?

Does it really matter if i am ok with it or not. We cant stop it now can we unless you want to take down a few satellites.

We spy on everyone, and they in turn spy on us. They cant stop us and we cant stop them.

Ever try google earth or google streets. Its all the same.

Actually I was thinking we could disable them when they are over our country. Jam their signals or something.

Last edited:
we should shoot the satellites down to make up for the liberty

Do you think we don't spy on them as well?

I guess you have to decide what country you pledge allegience to. Do we really want to make it easy for our enemies to know everything that goes on within our borders? Troop movements... weapons defense testing.. ?

When did Israel become our enemy?

Israelis have been caught several times spying within our borders. This is not Israel. We ddo not have to be at war with another country to withold and protect our own countries interests. I do not owe Israel a goddamn thing!

I guess you have to decide what country you pledge allegience to. Do we really want to make it easy for our enemies to know everything that goes on within our borders? Troop movements... weapons defense testing.. ?

Israelis have been caught several times spying within our borders. This is not Israel. We ddo not have to be at war with another country to withold and protect our own countries interests. I do not owe Israel a goddamn thing!

where is your thread about the russians then? :eusa_whistle:

Everybody spies on everybody else, Huggy. I'd be willing to bet the Brits spy on us as well. This is nothing new. It's been going on since time began.

Forum List

Back