Israeli Satellites Spy on USA

When did Israel become our enemy?

Israelis have been caught several times spying within our borders. This is not Israel. We ddo not have to be at war with another country to withold and protect our own countries interests. I do not owe Israel a goddamn thing!

where is your thread about the russians then? :eusa_whistle:

You are an idiot. This is a serious thread. If you can't keep up go elsewere.

Israelis have been caught several times spying within our borders. This is not Israel. We ddo not have to be at war with another country to withold and protect our own countries interests. I do not owe Israel a goddamn thing!

We're talking about one country right now. If you want to bitch about the Russians, start a thread on it.

There's gripes about Israel's actions for plenty of reasons...valid, supportable reasons.

We're talking about one country right now. If you want to bitch about the Russians, start a thread on it.

There's gripes about Israel's actions for plenty of reasons...valid, supportable reasons.

Actually I am concerned about all unwanted satalite surveilance Oscar.

How is this satellite spying on us? It is meant to monitor Iran.

You link didn't say anything about the position in orbit. It did say it is supposed to monitor Iran. If it is in geosynchronous orbit, the darn thing can't spy on us as it is on the other side of the earth. any other orbit, it won't see us often enough to worry about.

Most modern industrial states have spy satellite systems. Since the orbits are regular, and we know when the birds fly overhead, anything we don't want anyone to know about happens when the birds don't fly. As does everyone else.

Quite frankly, I am more worried about the Chinese. they are more interested in peeking, spying, manipulating, and they are not our friends.

oh i see.....so 100 people commit a crime, but this one jew commits a crime and holy fuck balls, lets make a thread about that and not the other 99

If it were just this that Israel's done to us, I think there'd probably be just a whimper here or there...but not too much outrage.

you're too much of a pussy to answer the question....other countries have had spy sats on on us for decades....yet you're all of a sudden worried because the damn jooooos have a spy sat...

and you LIED that this about other spy sats....your op:

Do we really want Israel using spy satellites observing US citizens and our communications?

i'll ask again, where are your other threads concerning other countries and their spy sats on our country? put em up.....come on, this isn't only about israel, then surely you have other threads about this issue....

Every country that has satellites spies on the USA, including the USA.

OK. This thread is about that and how we like that or not and what we can or cannot do about it. What? you scared to cover this topic?

I'm pretty sure that, on the whole, any government doesn't like any other country spying on them, but there is little to nothing to be done about it. You tolerate your friends spying on you, dealing with them when they step over what ever line you've drawn, and you do your best to limit the damage of those who are not exactly your friends.

Let's not forget that there is as much, if not more, spying done for political advantage as there is for military advantage.

Last edited:
On June 8, 1967, when the Israeli Defense Forces attacked the USS Liberty killing 35 American sailors and wounding 170 more. But internal influences in the U.S. which operate on behalf of Israel successfully defeated all efforts to conduct a proper investigation which surely would have revealed that this malicious attack was no "mistake," as Israel declared it to be.

Israel's attack on the Liberty, a brazen act of war, has never been properly investigated. So I strongly doubt that the Pentagon, or the Congress, or the White House is concerned about a spy satellite -- which is merely the latest in a constant progression of Israel's spying efforts against the U.S.

you're too much of a pussy to answer the question....other countries have had spy sats on on us for decades....yet you're all of a sudden worried because the damn jooooos have a spy sat...

Do we really want Israel using spy satellites observing US citizens and our communications?

i'll ask again, where are your other threads concerning other countries and their spy sats on our country? put em up.....come on, this isn't only about Israel, then surely you have other threads about this issue....

No, I do not have other threads about this. This is the first.

OK moron..I'll go over this real slow... I was thinking about satellites..I did a google search...The Israeli satellite came up on top. It is a starting point idiot... This thread is not just about Israel. If you cannot accept that then go away.

Every country that has satellites spies on the USA, including the USA.

OK. This thread is about that and how we like that or not and what we can or cannot do about it. What? you scared to cover this topic?

I'm pretty sure that, on the whole, any government doesn't like any other country spying on them, but there is little to nothing to be done about it. You tolerate your friends spying on you, dealing with them when they step over what ever line you've drawn, and you do your best to limit the damage of those who are not exactly your friends.

Let's not forget that there is as much, if not more spying done for political advantage as there is for military advantage.

i saw my neighbor the other day through my window, she saw me....at the time, i thought nothing of it, but since i read this thread....i now know she is a

jooooooooooooooooo

i'll ask again, where are your other threads concerning other countries and their spy sats on our country? put em up.....come on, this isn't only about Israel, then surely you have other threads about this issue....

OK moron..I'll go over this real slow... I was thinking about satellites..I did a google search...The Israeli satellite came up on top. It is a starting point idiot... This thread is not just about Israel. If you cannot accept that then go away.

uh huh...

:lol::lol:

however.....give you the benifit of the doubt....what exactly was your boolean search? exact words....you inputed to get the response you claim

uh huh...

however.....give you the benifit of the doubt....what exactly was your boolean search? exact words....you inputed to get the response you claim

"What countries use satellites to spy on the USA?" That was the exact phrase.

uh huh...

however.....give you the benefit of the doubt....what exactly was your boolean search? exact words....you inputed to get the response you claim

fair enough and thank you.

does it bother you that russia is number 2 on the list, ignoring wiki and the redundant israeli sat link? does it further bother you that the top link does not at all talk about israel spying on the US?

Google

thats your link...i still don't see how you zeroed in on the jooooooooooooos

uh huh...

however.....give you the benefit of the doubt....what exactly was your boolean search? exact words....you inputed to get the response you claim

fair enough and thank you.

does it bother you that russia is number 2 on the list, ignoring wiki and the redundant israeli sat link? does it further bother you that the top link does not at all talk about israel spying on the US?

Google

thats your link...i still don't see how you zeroed in on the jooooooooooooos

Do I really have to go back and re-read the search? I didn't make up the OP out of thin air. It is late and I'm tired. I clicked a couple of the links and one or more of the links stated that Israel was using their 6 satalites to spy on us and tap our communications.

I do admit that upon seeing the Israel spying on the USA connection I used that to get attention to my thread. But that was not what I set out to prove. It seemed to me that I had not seen a thread along these lines..Not about Israel specifically but about foreign countries using satalites to spy on us and evesdroping on our telecommunications.

I cannot believe this was not front page news and is not a concern.

Israeli defense ministry announces spy satellite launch | Raw Story

What is interesting is that American taxpayer's give Israel approx. 15 billion dollars a year in aid and is suppose to be America's ally in the Middle East. Seems kind of odd that a so-called friend would be spying on you, especially when that friend is saving your ass and giving you money for free? Stopping aid to Israel will stop their spying on America, fast.

As the old saying goes "with friends like Israel, who needs enemies". :cuckoo:

There must be means to jam their sats. We can jam a whole battlefields ..even small countries with our electronics. I wonder if we have the capability to render other countries sats inoperational when they cross over us.

Forum List

Back