Israeli Police shoot un-armed 18 year old Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to your link she tried to stab a service man.

Fair enough, arrest her, try her, sentance her under due process.

Zionist solution; shoot her 10 times and watch her bleed out as a sideshow attraction for the settler scum in Hebron to gawk over.

Just another day under Zionist Israeli occupation.

The same as the British practise when faced with armed civilians intent on harm, so stop your sob stories because a Palestinian has been killed in the act of attempted murder

...another Phoney Fail.

2CA773CE00000578-0-image-a-7_1442959329068.jpg

The Middle East Eye news agency reported how there were claims that she was left lying on the street for half an hour before Israeli soldiers allowed doctors to reach her.

Israeli soldier aims at veiled Palestinian teen, who was then shot

They later claimed she had a knife

Why didn't you use the headline then, or does it show that you are spreading LIES

Dramatic moment Israeli soldier pointed his rifle at veiled teenage Palestinian student... who was shot dead moments later for attempting to stab checkpoint guard

The Palestinians might get the message that their violence will lead to dead Palestinians and nothing else,
Where is the "knife"?

Zionist solution; shoot her 10 times and watch her bleed out as a sideshow attraction for the settler scum in Hebron to gawk over.

The same as the British practise when faced with armed civilians intent on harm, so stop your sob stories because a Palestinian has been killed in the act of attempted murder

...another Phoney Fail.

Do explain how as the criminal is attacking non armed police, if the ARG was there they would have shot him if he refused to put down his weapon. Standard Operational Practise in the UK. So it is you that failed to provide any evidence apart from a single picture

2CA773CE00000578-0-image-a-7_1442959329068.jpg

The Middle East Eye news agency reported how there were claims that she was left lying on the street for half an hour before Israeli soldiers allowed doctors to reach her.

Israeli soldier aims at veiled Palestinian teen, who was then shot

They later claimed she had a knife

Why didn't you use the headline then, or does it show that you are spreading LIES

Dramatic moment Israeli soldier pointed his rifle at veiled teenage Palestinian student... who was shot dead moments later for attempting to stab checkpoint guard

The Palestinians might get the message that their violence will lead to dead Palestinians and nothing else,
Where is the "knife"?

Under the burkha

This video posted by the news agency PalMedia shows a young Palestinian woman left to bleed on a sidewalk in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron after she was shot by Israeli soldiers on Tuesday morning.
Well, palistanians should end their occupation of Hebron.

How many armed British civilians have been shot 10 times on the streets of Britain by the army?

Nope. That's standard practice for ANY law enforcement agency world wide. Officers are authorized to use deadly force if a knife wielder approaches to within 22 feet. The fact that she got so close shows me the Israeli police were trying to NOT shoot her. She forced them. I'm a knife fighter (well I was till I got too old) and I would be shooting the crap out of her if she approached that closely.

Nope. That's standard practice for ANY law enforcement agency world wide. Officers are authorized to use deadly force if a knife wielder approaches to within 22 feet. The fact that she got so close shows me the Israeli police were trying to NOT shoot her. She forced them. I'm a knife fighter (well I was till I got too old) and I would be shooting the crap out of her if she approached that closely.
NOT IN AUSTRALIA,I mean Paradise

Care to bet?

"Over the weekend, Queensland police shot and killed a 51-year-old man who was allegedly armed with a knife. On Monday night, another man was shot and killed on the Gold Coast. It was the sixth Queensland police shooting in 2014 and the fourth fatal shooting in a matter of months."
http://theconversation.com/shoot-to-kill-the-use-of-lethal-force-by-police-in-australia-34578

Care to bet?

"Over the weekend, Queensland police shot and killed a 51-year-old man who was allegedly armed with a knife. On Monday night, another man was shot and killed on the Gold Coast. It was the sixth Queensland police shooting in 2014 and the fourth fatal shooting in a matter of months."
http://theconversation.com/shoot-to-kill-the-use-of-lethal-force-by-police-in-australia-34578

Queensland Hey BUT I agree in this instance...My apologies,MIND U,we are gun free,and shootings are not the norm<steve

Care to bet?

Queensland Hey BUT I agree in this instance...My apologies,MIND U,we are gun free,and shootings are not the norm<steve

Ummmm, Queensland IS Australia the last time I checked, and Australia didn't have much gun crime when you were armed. Lately the rate of crime has increased though it hasn't reached the levels it attained 10 years ago.

Care to bet?

Shoot to kill: the use of lethal force by police in Australia

Ummmm, Queensland IS Australia the last time I checked, and Australia didn't have much gun crime when you were armed. Lately the rate of crime has increased though it hasn't reached the levels it attained 10 years ago.
You may think so West..but law enforcement there has always been Corrupt and ?able but you are right..steve LOL

How many armed British civilians have been shot 10 times on the streets of Britain by the army?

Bloody Sunday...................

This video posted by the news agency PalMedia shows a young Palestinian woman left to bleed on a sidewalk in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron after she was shot by Israeli soldiers on Tuesday morning.
Well, palistanians should end their occupation of Hebron.
Change your type style ...it's boring,old and irritating

Off topic trolling again because you don't have an answer to the points raised.

Is that where the spiders hide in the dunny waiting for the humans to enter so they can have a good feed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back