Israeli jets turn tail on Russian fighter jets

that's just fascinating!
So you didn't like the ferrari or the lamborghini and decided to slum a little with that beater?...

I'm so jealous...and all..LMAO.

"rich" people on the internet are pretty funny.

Ferrari isn't an everyday car. It's a car for a young guy who's trying to pickup pussy, I'm way past that. I'm a big guy, I like something mean yet spacious with all the bells and whistles, that can handle my day to day to day activity. Plus with these cars you buy a service plan and it covers A to Z including tires.

right....sure.....whatever you say, internet rich man..LMAO...

I'm not the one who brought up my financial status or professional status, you are. I don't consider myself "rich" financially compared to the wealth I have seen, but I am very wealthy and grateful when I take into account those who care for me and what God has blessed me with.

You need to stop assuming that everybody who posts on this board is a useless, ignorant, uneducated, racist bum like you are.

no, son..you are the insecure internet poser who started telling us all how rich he is....

roudy said:
I don't like to brag, but I have several businesses and employ over a hundred people, and probably pay more in taxes per year than you earn in ten years.

roudy said:
I drive a $180,000 car

I brought up the car when you mocked what I do or don't drive, or whether I work or not, you idiot. You can't even keep up with your own off topic garbage, personal insults, and trolling.

Rotagllia the Bacteria:

"he undoubtedly owns and flies his own cessna citation, is a MMA champion, a Navy SEAL.... AND an Army Ranger ..AND a Marine sniper...owns and races his own formula 1 car....."

"Think of the concern and disappointment those close to you feel over your lack of independence and achievement. Log-off, go out into the world and find your own way before life passes you by."

incorrect, son....I was making fun of YOU for pretending to be an internet rich man..anyone can read the thread and see the order of the posts and that you're a pompous fraud...

Ferrari isn't an everyday car. It's a car for a young guy who's trying to pickup pussy, I'm way past that. I'm a big guy, I like something mean yet spacious with all the bells and whistles, that can handle my day to day to day activity. Plus with these cars you buy a service plan and it covers A to Z including tires.

I'm not the one who brought up my financial status or professional status, you are. I don't consider myself "rich" financially compared to the wealth I have seen, but I am very wealthy and grateful when I take into account those who care for me and what God has blessed me with.

You need to stop assuming that everybody who posts on this board is a useless, ignorant, uneducated, racist bum like you are.

no, son..you are the insecure internet poser who started telling us all how rich he is....

roudy said:
I don't like to brag, but I have several businesses and employ over a hundred people, and probably pay more in taxes per year than you earn in ten years.

roudy said:
I drive a $180,000 car

I brought up the car when you mocked what I do or don't drive, or whether I work or not, you idiot. You can't even keep up with your own off topic garbage, personal insults, and trolling.

Rotagllia the Bacteria:

"he undoubtedly owns and flies his own cessna citation, is a MMA champion, a Navy SEAL.... AND an Army Ranger ..AND a Marine sniper...owns and races his own formula 1 car....."

"Think of the concern and disappointment those close to you feel over your lack of independence and achievement. Log-off, go out into the world and find your own way before life passes you by."

incorrect, son....I was making fun of YOU for pretending to be an internet rich man..anyone can read the thread and see the order of the posts and that you're a pompous fraud...

Ah I see, so because you and the OP engaged in mutual masturbation over the OP's fraudulent claims about Israel "running away" from Russian jets, you two racist Jew hating trolls decided to change the topic by lobbing personal attacks on my financial status.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter response than yours. Ha ha ha

Ah I see, so because you and the OP engaged in mutual masturbation over the OP's fraudulent claims about Israel "running away" from Russian jets, you two racist Jew hating trolls decided to change the topic by lobbing personal attacks on my financial status.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter response than yours. Ha ha ha
You got bitch-slapped, boy!

Just like those fighter jets.

Care to show us a single instance where Israeli pilots have shown cowardice, bigmouth with low IQ?

FYI, it's your Arab Muslim brethren that drop their weapons and start running, as we have seen many times. Nothing like the sound of hundreds of flip flops running away in retreat, Achmed! Ha ha ha.
Just like the bully who only picks on kids smaller than him, you turn tail and run when face to face with the big dog.

Care to show us a single instance where Israeli pilots have shown cowardice, bigmouth with low IQ?

FYI, it's your Arab Muslim brethren that drop their weapons and start running, as we have seen many times. Nothing like the sound of hundreds of flip flops running away in retreat, Achmed! Ha ha ha.
Just like the bully who only picks on kids smaller than him, you turn tail and run when face to face with the big dog.
Yada yada yada. You keep masturbating to these delusional fictional scenarios that never happened with regards to Israel.

Now go brush your teeth after all the shit you just talked.

roudy said:

roudy said:
I drive a $180,000 car

Rotagllia the Bacteria:

sure..sure..whatever you say "internet rich boy"...don't try to pretend I brought it up...like I said, and then proved with your own quotes, you're the one who was lying about how rich you are and your expensive cars...anyone can read the thread and see you're lying now, too...

roudy said:

roudy said:
I drive a $180,000 car

Rotagllia the Bacteria:

sure..sure..whatever you say "internet rich boy"...don't try to pretend I brought it up...like I said, and then proved with your own quotes, you're the one who was lying about how rich you are and your expensive cars...anyone can read the thread and see you're lying now, too...

I simply provided your own quotes. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Yada yada yada. You keep masturbating to these delusional fictional scenarios that never happened with regards to Israel.

Now go brush your teeth after all the shit you just talked.

Bitch-slapped!

Bitch-slapped!

Bitch-slapped!

mark_may_yawn-350x254.gif

Rotagllia the Bacteria:

Yes you did...and I posted them AFTER you posted;

roudy said:

and this gem;

roudy said:
I drive a $180,000 car

again, we went over this yesterday and I embarrassed you about it then.You can't change the time stamp on the posts..anyone can see that you're lying...

but now you come back and pretend it never happened...you're so insecure that you needed to be "validated" on a message board by pretending to be "rich" and now you're trying to blame me for your low self esteem...comical...

and "cheese with the whine" hey..that's very witty!..did you make that up? I never heard that one before :rolleyes:

Seriously...what grade are you in, son?

To be quite honest about it, Roudy lives in a VERY wealthy area that I could not afford to live in and I live in an area where the average income is just below 200K/year.
Yep, we Kikes sometimes message each other behind non-Kikes backs.

Rotagllia the Bacteria:

roudy said:

and this gem;

roudy said:
I drive a $180,000 car

again, we went over this yesterday and I embarrassed you about it then.You can't change the time stamp on the posts..anyone can see that you're lying...

but now you come back and pretend it never happened...you're so insecure that you needed to be "validated" on a message board by pretending to be "rich" and now you're trying to blame me for your low self esteem...comical...

and "cheese with the whine" hey..that's very witty!..did you make that up? I never heard that one before :rolleyes:

Nah, you and the other guy who swallows <LOL> decided to divert the topic by attacking me personally. Do you have anything to say about the fact that the OP of this thread claiming Israeli jets running away is a totally false and fabricated premise, or do you want to continue whining and calling me an Internet rich guy?

To be quite honest about it, Roudy lives in a VERY wealthy area that I could not afford to live in and I live in an area where the average income is just below 200K/year.

Thanks for your input. Are you posting while shopping at the KKK Mart?

Another piece of shit Jew hater crawls out of the woodwork. Ha ha ha.

roudy said:

and this gem;

roudy said:
I drive a $180,000 car

Nah, you and the other guy who swallows <LOL> decided to divert the topic by attacking me personally. Do you have anything to say about the fact that the OP of this thread claiming Israeli jets running away is a totally false and fabricated premise, or do you want to continue whining and calling me an Internet rich guy?

LMAO...No one attacked you, son and no one cares about your fantasy riches or your fantasy cars.
I'm done with you. :whip:

...Your lie is well exposed...you're dismissed now. Go count your money.. :laugh2:

Thanks for your input. Are you posting while shopping at the KKK Mart?

Another piece of shit Jew hater crawls out of the woodwork. Ha ha ha.
:blahblah:

I'm sure all that is very important.
...somehow...

All that nonsense just because the slavery confederate lover doesn't understand what military probes and recon missions are.

Forum List

Back